The Begining of a Legend Chapter 1(Taking Charter Requests)

I don't have any "charcters". However, I do have a character.

Name: Master Critic
Beyblade: Fix Your GodDamn100 Story.
Bio: Master Critic is well, a master critic. Her favorite quotes are "It's spelled character not charter, so fix it", and "Your age is not an excuse".
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:43 PM)BlazingFire Wrote: yeh i know sooo who is your charcter??

Nothing gets past you, does it Tired...

Please work on the stuff we said and stop making excuses. It would be well appreciated.

Thank you.
Well i have edited it and if yuee blind people can read i edited it Angry
"This post was last modified: August 24th 2011 05:25AM by BlazingFire"

You didn't edit it, and I am not blind. There is nothing new to see.
(Sep. 06, 2011  8:03 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: "This post was last modified: August 24th 2011 05:25AM by BlazingFire"

You didn't edit it, and I am not blind. There is nothing new to see.

You remind me closely of streetsker or whatever. You both liked to lie and use your age as an excuse. Also, you fought every piece of advice I gave.

So, I'll treat you the same. I am never going to post here again, and when your story doesn't improve don't come crying to me for advice. Done.

[/posts on this thread]
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:34 AM)Temporal Wrote: ...I will say this once and once only. This is BAD. It is a waste of space, and a useless story that simply pushes the good ones down a page. Listen before yelling, and learn to write like a competent person. Harsh? Yes. Blunt? Yes. True? Hell yes. Hop to it. On age, I've been writing for a while. I could do better at the age of six, so "I'M NINE!!!!!!!" isn't an excuse.

...Still applies.

Can you get any LESS competent? Stop the lies, take the DAMN ADVICE. Nobody's trying to make you look stupid, you're doing it to yourself with the lies and fake edits. JUST REWRITE THE THING.