0%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
Part 1
Part 2!
Part 3

New part up!
Part 3

Part 3 is up!
A pretty good idea for a story. I'm not sure why this hasn't got many views. Not a lot of people end up on the Your Creations part of this forum anyway so i guess thats why.

Well, It's good. But not great. There are lots of small errors, like spelling and grammar mistakes, but the main thing you have to do is describe. Just describe every single important detail to it's fulllest. Really after you do that this will be a pretty good story. I'll keep reading, but only if I see some real description, even if it's only a small paragraph of it, in the next chapter you write. I'll give you more tips from there.

"Some of the other villagers were helping, and that helped to get to my nightmare. The one who murdered my brother and mother. She is a woman who has Jet Black hair with purple highlights, a tight black shirt with a black leather"
This is a fairly good description. You could add something like "her eyes matched that of a raven's" to reinforce that she is evil.

"Then our blades clashed. We jumped back and both drew our bows, loaded with two arrows each. It was weird, we both had the same attack patterns. " Here, explain what types of attack patterns there are for a better description.

Just do stuff like this in the next chapter and your story will be much better!