The Aquatic Devil - Big Bang to the top!

These testings, wouldn't be possible without..... BeyCenter! He supplied most parts, check him out!

Hey guys, it has been a while, hasn't it? Well, I've got a new combination to show you guys.... it's the Aquatic Devil. This combination was made to take down ordinary Basalt and Earth Combos such as the below. In no way is this a counter to LT or MM.

Bey Away, and these tests ain't made up.

Testing Procedure:
1. MFB ATK Stadium
2. Beylauncher(s)

Key:
1. BH = Basalt Horogium
2. BBA = Big Bang Aquario 100RF [Omni-Directional]

Aquatic Devil VS. Basalt Horogium 145WD
Aquatic Devil VS. MF Basalt Bull GB145WD
Please feel free to leave comments.
LMAO! Nice. But try 230 =3. And why uncustom Basalt?
Why did you use WD for defense? Do you have no other defensive bottom?
why did you test against these combos non of them are top tier?
(May. 30, 2011  1:54 AM)RustyXD Wrote: why did you test against these combos non of them are top tier?
ACtually, I didn't have a CS. Though, I will be getting it soon.

I also attempted WB, nothing good.

Oki! Well, ya that's it.

Could anyone help test?
(May. 30, 2011  1:45 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: In no way is this a counter to LT or MM.

DJ - Yeah! OH YEAH!
Well this is new!
Try it with WB, if it does poorly, drop it.
(May. 30, 2011  2:30 AM)Dan Wrote: Try it with WB, if it does poorly, drop it.
We already tried, no wins. WB is easily knocked out.
I see, you've got quite the worn WB.
(May. 30, 2011  2:52 AM)Dan Wrote: I see, you've got quite the worn WB.
Actually me and BeyBladestation tested this together, my WB isn't worn. It's actually not used at all. If you don't believe me, or BeyBladestation..... we'll supply tests. I don't see why nobody believes me or him.
Video? Your inherently putting yourself down with not using CS/RS/RSF.
(May. 30, 2011  2:55 AM)Dan Wrote: Video? Your inherently putting yourself down with not using CS/RS/RSF.
Dan, I understand that I haven't gave full testing yet. There is a reason why I am asking for it. I am receiving a CS, very soon. Hopefully someone can help. I don't get why no one is believing this? I'll try CS ASAP [when I get it, that is]. A video because no one believe plain WD or WB, who will believe RS or CS if nothing as simple as WD was done.

Also, what tips should with? No RS, CS, or RSF.

SD? S? D? FD? I don't own many Def. tips.
(May. 30, 2011  3:01 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Dan, I understand that I haven't gave full testing yet. There is a reason why I am asking for it. I am receiving a CS, very soon. Hopefully someone can help. I don't get why no one is believing this? I'll try CS ASAP [when I get it, that is]. A video because no one believe plain WD or WB, who will believe RS or CS if nothing as simple as WD was done.

Also, what tips should with? No RS, CS, or RSF.

SD? S? D? FD? I don't own many Def. tips.

That is because your tests don't have any top-tier defense tips, therefore your tests aren't as accurate. Sure, this combo might actually be real great but until you test it with those bottoms I doubt people will believe you. Honestly, you should have waited until you got that CS tip. You now risk this thread being closed by a mod or continue to be bashed by other members, sorry.

Also, you're only testing against very basic Basalt combos, try BD145 or 230.
(May. 30, 2011  3:58 AM)Hero Wrote: That is because your tests don't have any top-tier defense tips, therefore your tests aren't as accurate. Sure, this combo might actually be real great but until you test it with those bottoms I doubt people will believe you. Honestly, you should have waited until you got that CS tip. You now risk this thread being closed by a mod or continue to be bashed by other members, sorry.

Also, you're only testing against very basic Basalt combos, try BD145 or 230.
So you're saying that no one's believing me because I have no top tier?

Thats like saying Dark Wolf VS. Evil Gemios and Gemios wins. You can't believe that?

People aren't believing because there is no reason. If I use easier tips to knock out, isn't it easier to believe. Again, I'm getting CS soon.

Basalt dominates the Metagame. I will test Earth too.
What are you saying? You keep going back and crying "no one's believing me". That isn't it. I believe your current results, it makes a sense that a RF-based bey can knock out a WD-based one. What people want to see is if it can take out top-tier combos. Don't try and make this a personal argument.
(May. 30, 2011  4:11 AM)Hero Wrote: What are you saying? You keep going back and crying "no one's believing me". That isn't it. I believe your current results, it makes a sense that a RF-based bey can knock out a WD-based one. What people want to see is if it can take out top-tier combos. Don't try and make this a personal argument.
We're trying to (Me and BBS) get the parts, and hopefully we will do just that.

We'll try to post videos as soon as possible. Thanks for the advice, though.
Yo. Ill do some testing.

MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS, MF Basalt Aquario 100WD.

Only 10 Rounds as Im pretty tired and I have stacks of revising/Homework as Exams are coming up.
OK, I'm tired of this BS. Edit the title right now, and I might turn nice enough to even contemplate on testing. No, serious. I want the combo in the title, you know how frustrating it is when you see a title, click on it and have it fail so hard? However, I'm trying this against 230. I want to see more of what dominance 230 has over low tracks, and also to see what sort of 'advancements' we've made in the current metagame.

Aside the title, even the combo seems demented. I mean, can you not see the protruding wing from the core is what gives it its smash, at the bottom. By putting it on a low track, you are essentially restricting the power of the wheel, are you limiting yourself because of your inaccessibility to modern defense and attack parts? Rather than making a new thread, post it in the parts testing requests if you aren't going to provide reasonable testing, that is, a good launch and good combos. I am almost certain this will have nothing against BD145RS Tank, and again, using 100 in place of 85 only proves you are wasting our time testing only the best of what you have.

Yes Dan, I like CH120 Grin
I'm guessing you would have a better time using S130 or CH120 bro.
(May. 30, 2011  9:58 AM)Mushy Wrote: Aside the title, even the combo seems demented. I mean, can you not see the protruding wing from the core is what gives it its smash, at the bottom. By putting it on a low track, you are essentially restricting the power of the wheel, are you limiting yourself because of your inaccessibility to modern defense and attack parts? Rather than making a new thread, post it in the parts testing requests if you aren't going to provide reasonable testing, that is, a good launch and good combos. I am almost certain this will have nothing against BD145RS Tank, and again, using 100 in place of 85 only proves you are wasting our time testing only the best of what you have.
To be honest, it's not demented at all. Omni-Direc has been proven by OkiBlaze to have great Defense. But it looked very solid.... so we though.... hey! Why don't we try it.

Also, Mushy, as Dan said, we might want to try D125 or something like that. We'll test today. Hopefully BeyBladestation has some time.

Also, when we made this, our main goal wasn't to take out 230. It was more of killing lower tracks. But please do try, I don't expect the best. Please, provide honest results. Thanks
TBH, if you don't have the parts to test properly, you shouldn't be making a thread here at all. Instead you can ask in parts testing requests for people to test the combo.

Also, ugh, another nickname, another having to read all the way to the results to actually find out what the combo is.
And then, it's basically the same as BBP 85RF anyway (which was tested and found to suck nuts). Honestly, if you put an attack wheel on a low track and RF, just post results in the wheel's testing thread, it's a simple logical progression, not a new combo.

If this thread is reasonable then I dibs making a thread for MF Beat Lynx GB145/R145R2F and calling it Ultimate Bad Kitty. Uncertain
(May. 30, 2011  12:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: TBH, if you don't have the parts to test properly, you shouldn't be making a thread here at all. Instead you can ask in parts testing requests for people to test the combo.
We do have the equipmeny, just not all of it.... yet. That's why we're asking. Believe me, MF Basalt Bull GB145WD isn't a walk in the park. It's not too hard to beat, and that's out of full honesty. So please bear with us, and if you can, test for us! Thanks
You should have waited until you had the right parts before posting the thread.
I know basalt is tough to beat in most combos, but there is nothing else near MF-H Basalt Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS in terms of defensive prowess, and if you're testing an attack combo, that's going to be the prime opponent you have to win against.

Plus, as I've said, it's just a rehash of something that's already been tested. At the least, this means it shouldn't have a special name, and frankly, it should have just been posted in the Big Bang discussion thread.
(May. 30, 2011  1:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: You should have waited until you had the right parts before posting the thread.
I know basalt is tough to beat in most combos, but there is nothing else near MF-H Basalt Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS in terms of defensive prowess, and if you're testing an attack combo, that's going to be the prime opponent you have to win against.
We're getting someone to test that, though i don't have high expectations. Anyways, yeah.