The Alpha of Beyblade ( Character Requests Needed)

Poll: Is this story good?

Awesome!
93.33%
This SucksUnhappy
6.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
(May. 22, 2012  9:51 PM)Ozone Wrote: Character Request (Bad Guy)

Name: Jet Fubuki (Kiba's twin brother)
Appearance: Spiky, jet-black hair with a blue streak hanging down (Like Masamune's), long blue and black jacket, jet-black skinny jeans, and a black t-shirt.
Personaltiy: Cold, cruel, evil, thinks he's number 1.
Bey: Duo Leone TH170W2D
Special Moves: Lion Fang Smasher, Turbo Wind Destroyer (Creates tornado)

Haha! He sounds like an evil Masamune! A real evil Masamune would be cool to see... Great Chapter 10! I love Percy Jackson! Tongue_out_wink

Character Request(Neutral)

Name:Kaisho Nizame
Appearance: Long Black Hair,partially dyed green,tan skin color,black long-sleeve v-neck,a netted undershirt. He wears a black track jacket over it though. He has red skinny jeans on. Has a big scar on his right cheek. He has this metal thing on his eye that looks like a duel gazer from yugioh Zexal(google it) that allows him to scan his opponents bey during battle.

Personality: Dark and merciless due to his dark past. He may seem bad but he is truely good. He has no intentions for evil. He simply wants to rid the world of evil beys and evil bladers. He simply is amazing during battle and simply doesn't care who hes versing,he'll simply try to crush their bey,no matter if good or evil. He is not friends with anyone. He absolutely hates elephants and dust. He loves defence beys and loves to watch attack beys suffer against them.

Bey: Duo Serpent E230CS

Special Move: Ancient Serpent Star Seal(A green ☆ suddenly appears on the stadium and the opponents bey is sucked into the middle where Serpent wraps itself around it and the seal closes with a bright green flash,followed by an explosion,If the opponents bey is evil,it will land in Kaisho's hand and he will take it.)
Sorry for no chapters I've been busy. 11 is coming up!
CHAPTER 11!
chapter 11 was eeppiicc
Sweet! Grin
Here is Chapter 12!
Nice chapter 12. Can't wait for more epicness!!!!!!!!
"I have no friends, for I am a lone wolf..." Wow... that took my breath away... Speaking of which, the song I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin would fit him perfectly. Chapter 12 was beautiful! So poetic...
I like it but, there was a lot of errors. When you read a lot you get better at writing. Actually, did I say I liked it? XD I love the story! Also I have a character for you.

Name:Jack
Beyblade (s): Pirate Ifraid
Personality: Popular, kinda rude, but friendly.
Special moves: Pirate sword slash
Smile
Name: brad lucas (good dude)

Personality:keeps to his self.quiet most of the time

Looks: Dressed like he was going to a rodeo. Wears a necklace that looks like a snake.
Uses defence special move, but when angry he will switch to attack mode

Beyblade: death quezacotol BD145wd

Special move: (defence mode) coiled snake (attack mode) eight fangs of fury
Thanks 4 requests
13 is up soon
(May. 31, 2012  10:43 PM)LibraKai800 Wrote: I like it but, there was a lot of errors. When you read a lot you get better at writing. Actually, did I say I liked it? XD I love the story! Also I have a character for you.

Smile

You say I have a lot of errors XD
Here is ChApTeR 13
Enjoy!
Thanx you made made character better than I imagined
CHAPTER 14
Super chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
(Jun. 01, 2012  9:19 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote: Thanks 4 requests
13 is up soon
(May. 31, 2012  10:43 PM)LibraKai800 Wrote: I like it but, there was a lot of errors. When you read a lot you get better at writing. Actually, did I say I liked it? XD I love the story! Also I have a character for you.

Smile

Here is ChApTeR 13
Enjoy!
Whats that suppose to mean? Also I have another character (If you allow for someone to give you two characters)

Name: Fire, male
Beyblade: Samurai Saggitario F: D
Personality: Strong, Fierce, but cares for others.
Looks: Wears a ninja mask and a black sweatshirt
Move:Katana smash

(Jun. 01, 2012  12:27 AM)blader9222 Wrote: Name: brad lucas (good dude)

Looks: Dressed like he was going to a rodeo. Wears a necklace that looks like a snake.

Yeah thanks a lot for defeating my character (Kidding)

(Jun. 03, 2012  12:48 AM)LibraKai800 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2012  9:19 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote: Thanks 4 requests
13 is up soon

Smile

Here is ChApTeR 13
Enjoy!
Whats that suppose to mean? Also I have another character (If you allow for someone to give you two characters)

Name: Fire, male
Beyblade: Samurai Saggitario F: D
Personality: Strong, Fierce, but cares for others.
Looks: Wears a ninja mask and a black sweatshirt
Move:Katana smash

(Jun. 01, 2012  12:27 AM)blader9222 Wrote: Name: brad lucas (good dude)

Yeah thanks a lot for defeating my character (Kidding)

Here is chapter 15
love chapter 13 but I noticed that you said her linsu is a dude
if i can,heres a request
name:Gandreb
personality:very cofedent...always clumbsy
descript.:green hair,white(karate)shirt,red jeans,black shoes
beyblade(made-up):storm blazerz
special move:shadow void fang
everything else:meh...i got nothin'
Name:lotus
Character:smart,confident,fierce and compliment his opponents
Cloths:white button color shirt blue javket black jeans blue hair and tan skin and sneakers
Bey:basalt horogium 145WD
Special:time break
Got a really good character request hope he appears in many chapters:

Name: Akhem (Meaning: The Mummified Hawk)
Looks: Akhem wears a gold wrist band on both-hands and he has long plaits black plaits up to his shoulders. He wears Yellow cloak over his green vest decorated with flying hawks and he wears yellow trainers that have H.A.W.K written on the side.
Personality: Kind generous, High energy looking forward to battles when he gets angry yellow aura surrounds him
Bey: Crimson Hawk AD145 DR

S Moves: Devastation Sphere -Blows up stadium but flies in air so doesn't get blasted- Return of the Hawk -The bey hits opponent 4 times then slides up stadium and hits enemy face bolt then jumps of and pushes it to the edge of stadium- Mummification -The bey rotates around the opposing bey causing a gust then jumps in air with opposing bey and hits 20 times to fast for the naked eye and opposing bey comes down with a missing facebolt.
Damn..... I can't believe I have to say this...
This story is dead!
But if you like I will make a final chapter
Why why why :-( :-( :-( why bro this was epic and everyone loved it nro c'mon man you have co-writer bro please don't cancel :-( it will mean an end to my character requests please broi :'-( dont