The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project!

(Oct. 09, 2019  7:48 PM)DoggyBlader Wrote: So  CheetoBladeran I join?

Sure. Just post here what you want to do, now that everything is cleared up.
(Oct. 15, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2019  7:48 PM)DoggyBlader Wrote: So  CheetoBladeran I join?

Sure. Just post here what you want to do, now that everything is cleared up.

I would like to do voice acting!
Updated the first post! Let’s get this thing going!
So, how far has the project gone?
I would like to start this up again and see how far we can go as everything is closed. Everyone who was originally on here was erased in case they didn’t want to do this. I there are some jobs that require people I know I can trust and I’ve known for a bit. So don’t be offended if I deny you certain parts.
Would anyone like to help out with this?
Hey CheetoBlader! I would like some experience with technical stuff for animations, and I am interested in sound effects. It is fine if the spot is taken, but please let me know if I can do it.
I really wanna help but I cant do anything besides make stories Uncertain tho I'm interesting in seeing where this goes, tho.
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:46 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Hey CheetoBlader! I would like some experience with technical stuff for animations, and I am interested in sound effects. It is fine if the spot is taken, but please let me know if I can do it.

Yes! You can do it! No one else besides me is doing it lol. Thank you!

(Apr. 03, 2020  6:53 PM)snoc Wrote: I really wanna help but I cant do anything besides make stories Uncertain tho I'm interesting in seeing where this goes, tho.

That’s fine! At least we’ll have an audience member lol.
i would love to be a character you can pick whoever i am
CheetoBlader Is scripting on here or somewhere else?
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:36 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: CheetoBlader Is scripting on here or somewhere else?

The script? It hasn’t been written yet.

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:30 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i would love to be a character you can pick whoever i am

Can you describe how your voice sounds? It’ll help me decide which character you should be.
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:36 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: CheetoBlader Is scripting on here or somewhere else?

No what im referring to is if someone wants to script, will they make the script here? or somewhere else?
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:41 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The script? It hasn’t been written yet.

No what im referring to is if someone wants to script, will they make the script here? or somewhere else?

Whatever works for them. But they’d have to post it here, or PM me and the other script writers.
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:30 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i would love to be a character you can pick whoever i am

Can you describe how your voice sounds? It’ll help me decide which character you should be.
its a little deep and a little bored sounding like it sounds like i'm bored all the time
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:46 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The script? It hasn’t been written yet.

its a little deep and a little bored sounding like it sounds like i'm bored all the time

You could read my stories that this animation project is for and select which character you think fits your voice.
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:46 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: its a little deep and a little bored sounding like it sounds like i'm bored all the time

You could read my stories that this animation project is for and select which character you think fits your voice.

ok
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:50 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: I see......

Interesting… very interesting
maybe i could be evel or max or maybe the guy with nemesis
Just PM me anytime you need me.
(Apr. 03, 2020  9:03 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Just PM me anytime you need me.

Arigatō gozaimasu!

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:54 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: maybe i could be evel or max or maybe the guy with nemesis

Max is a no as he has like 1-2 lines. Evel could work.
could i be the guy with the bey nemesis

or are there any more bladers i could be cause if free is in it i could be him cause he sounds bored all the time