The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project!

(Apr. 03, 2020  11:05 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: could i be the guy with the bey nemesis

or are there any more bladers i could be cause if free is in it i could be him cause he sounds bored all the time

Free is not in.
(Apr. 04, 2020  12:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:05 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: could i be the guy with the bey nemesis

or are there any more bladers i could be cause if free is in it i could be him cause he sounds bored all the time

Free is not in.

ok than if i can can i be evel
(Apr. 04, 2020  12:04 AM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  12:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Free is not in.

ok than if i can can i be evel

Sure.
(Apr. 04, 2020  12:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  12:04 AM)heroalexander05 Wrote: ok than if i can can i be evel

Sure.

thanks for letting me
(Apr. 04, 2020  12:12 AM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  12:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sure.

thanks for letting me

I edited the first post.
I think i may be able to work on this again!
I'd definitely be interested in trying out voice acting. I'm not sure if you know my voice from my YouTube videos, but let me know what character you think I should be and if you want me to record a line to see if my voice works for a specific character.
(Apr. 04, 2020  4:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I think i may be able to work on this again!

What would you like to do?

(Apr. 04, 2020  5:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'd definitely be interested in trying out voice acting. I'm not sure if you know my voice from my YouTube videos, but let me know what character you think I should be and if you want me to record a line to see if my voice works for a specific character.

I’m not sure. What character do you want to be?
(Apr. 04, 2020  6:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  5:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'd definitely be interested in trying out voice acting. I'm not sure if you know my voice from my YouTube videos, but let me know what character you think I should be and if you want me to record a line to see if my voice works for a specific character.

I could try Heartz, I guess.
(Apr. 04, 2020  6:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I could try Heartz, I guess.

He doesn’t have many lines so far. But you could voice him and someone else. Or you could do only Hartz or Hearts.
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  6:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I could try Heartz, I guess.

He doesn’t have many lines so far. But you could voice him and someone else. Or you could do only Hartz or Hearts.

I can voice someone else as well if you can't find a VA in time.
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He doesn’t have many lines so far. But you could voice him and someone else. Or you could do only Hartz or Hearts.

I can voice someone else as well if you can't find a VA in time.
Okay. Who would else would you like to voice?
(Apr. 04, 2020  4:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I think i may be able to work on this again!

What would you like to do?

I can voice act and maybe write scripts again. I could also make animation storyboards
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  6:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What would you like to do?

I can voice act and maybe write scripts again. I could also make animation storyboards

I don’t want you to have too much work to do though…
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I can voice act and maybe write scripts again. I could also make animation storyboards

I don’t want you to have too much work to do though…

Then I can voice act. I just realized I’m starting school in a few days.
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:23 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I don’t want you to have too much work to do though…

Then I can voice act. I just realized I’m starting school in a few days.

Okay! Do you want to voice Roan like you originally were in the first stage of the project?
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:23 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Then I can voice act. I just realized I’m starting school in a few days.

Okay! Do you want to voice Roan like you originally were in the first stage of the project?

Okay!
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:30 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay! Do you want to voice Roan like you originally were in the first stage of the project?

Okay!
First post has been updated.
I can do everything on iMovie if needed.
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I can voice someone else as well if you can't find a VA in time.
Okay. Who would else would you like to voice?

I honestly have no preference. Maybe someone else that appeared in the anime so I can have a better idea of how to voice them.
(Apr. 04, 2020  8:15 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay. Who would else would you like to voice?

I honestly have no preference. Maybe someone else that appeared in the anime so I can have a better idea of how to voice them.

I’m not sure then.
Hey Cheeto! I am sorry if this is late or if it changes anything, but I can’t draw for the life of me. It is disappointing when your animator can’t draw, but it is true. Please let me know if you need to change anything. I am very sorry.