The Advanced Forum is born!

(Nov. 24, 2010  9:30 PM)Ra Wrote: So say we have 100 posts posts but those posts are really informative we'll be veterans. And does warning level come in to this too?
Yes.

Not necessarily as people can always change, but it depends.
Haha, thanks guys ! (:
I will try my best as a moderator.^^
I almost hate myself for this because before when we had this it always seemed like such an unfair division of classes, but with what's been posted lately I'm actually very glad to see this happening. Finally we can have a place again where we can have open discussion without being railroaded by someone's off topic question or incorrect information and get some real testing and informative opinions out there like it was back when I started to post again (in April) or prior to that when beyblade first came back because of the manga and wasn't available in North America.

I'm not trying to kiss up to anyone, but this is truly a wonderful decision.
Congratz blah, you're a cool guy, you deserved it Grin
congrats blah you deserved it
Congrats blah!
Nice to see a new moderator Grin!
congrats blah. I now that we need more moderators with all these new members.
That's actually a very good way to deal with a lot of the issues I've been having with the forums lately.

And congratulations blah.

EDIT: Haha, I just noticed my name is in italics now.
Cool. I want my name italicised! Anyway, congratulations blah! Oh, just because you are a Mod now, don't underestimate me at BI(BeyInferno)!
Your name being italicized means you are part of the advanced forum I think.
(Nov. 24, 2010  10:44 PM)aron101 Wrote: Your name being italicized means you are part of the advanced forum I think.

I know. I was simply remarking that I wasn't expecting it.
Boy, hope I can make it here.. :]
I'm guessing ur close Dan the man
WOW!!! new mod! veery kewl. congrats blah! and that new forum sounds pretty kewl. just hope there isnt a test or nothing....i hate tests
Congrats blah! You've proven yourself to be a very educated blader. Grin

The Advanced forum is also a great idea in my opinion. The novice members won't be confused, and veterans can have an advanced discussion without not-so-advanced remarks. Very nice job!
where is the advanced forum going to be placed? and yes blah amazing job, I think you have been the fastest in the history of the WBO to get the privilege of moderator status
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:38 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: where is the advanced forum going to be placed?

It's on the main index, under the Beyblade Discussion board.
Ha this is awesome! It's going to be so much easier to find interesting posts now.
Oh and Congrats Blah!
Congratulations Blah!

This is somewhat reminiscent of something BeyBrad did I believe, with the "elite bladers", or a name similar to that.

It's great to see the growth of this site as it happens, and this is a large step forward.
Congrats blah! Your gonna be an awesome moderator!
Wow! Now I need to help more people!
I feel special
Khel: I realize you are a veteran and i'm not but you are still spamming with "I feel special"