[Thane, India] (12/06/2013) Bladerz B'Day Clash

on
Hosted by
  Nemo
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Bladerz B'Day Clash

Date: 12th June 2013 (Tourney will start at 12:00 pm)

Venue: Gauv Devi Park, Naupada, Thane (W)
If rain shows up then phantom_gt's home! (Address will be PMed to all participants)

Fees: Entry Fee for one time event is $5 (Approximately INR 280)
Passport is for $10 (Approximately INR 560)

Hosts: Nemo , phantom_gt

Confirmed Participants:
Nemo
phantom_gt
Bloodcrusher^
Maximum Dranzer
G@laxy.kerbex
Samith Blader
Pegasus78610
PerZeus
S.A.K
Dayrider
1 *not registered member*

Unconfirmed
zeneo
troywayne
dawnhikaripip
Snowbell
AdityaTheBlader

Formats: MFB
(Round Robin or if we got more than 12 participants then Block Robin Round)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

* Please be on time.

* Listen to the hosts and judges.Try to avoid unnecessary arguements.

* No fake parts are allowed in the tourney. If you are found to have any then you'll not be allowed to use them.

* If you have any problem or any question PM or call hosts.
Thanks to Kai-V and Comittee for approvig this event!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Ok here is stuff i want to say
Were there actually 8 people who attended this event?
there were 8 people but 7 were on Time and one was late.So we had to start D tourney cauz sum ppl wanted to leave n dayrider was on D way

Who left early? Who came late? Try to re-create the event. (time-wise, who came after who left, etc)
PerZeus,G@l@xy.kerbex,S.A.K,Bloodcrusher^ left early cauz first three had classes/tutions n bloodcrusher^ went home cauz he was going to his native place...................so wen Nemo zeneo arrived we were still waiting of Dayrider we waited till 12:30 den we started matches we completed our battles except Dayrider wen everyone(4ppl) was leaving i think time was 1 or 1:15 i got a call frm Dayrider's sister she was in thane she was not getting my houz and dat cauzed a lot of problems .....Dayrider said he was 15-30 mins late aftr few participants left means he was not telling lie n me too......and Dayrider's 4 matches were randomized by Nemo. Nemo wanted this event to be successful thats why we had to start it
And fr photo Nemo sent image to kai-v but i will send dat pic again
Uwik i m not greedy for face or credits so the decision is yours n dayrider was not lying he was confused and angry on zeneo ! so yea dats it i will send u pics tomorrow cauz its late here. so yea thats it
Thank you!
(Jul. 08, 2013  6:03 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: Ok here is stuff i want to say
Were there actually 8 people who attended this event?
there were 8 people but 7 were on Time and one was late.So we had to start D tourney cauz sum ppl wanted to leave n dayrider was on D way

Who left early? Who came late? Try to re-create the event. (time-wise, who came after who left, etc)
PerZeus,G@l@xy.kerbex,S.A.K,Bloodcrusher^ left early cauz first three had classes/tutions n bloodcrusher^ went home cauz he was going to his native place...................so wen Nemo zeneo arrived we were still waiting of Dayrider we waited till 12:30 den we started matches we completed our battles except Dayrider wen everyone(4ppl) was leaving i think time was 1 or 1:15 i got a call frm Dayrider's sister she was in thane she was not getting my houz and dat cauzed a lot of problems .....Dayrider said he was 15-30 mins late aftr few participants left means he was not telling lie n me too......and Dayrider's 4 matches were randomized by Nemo. Nemo wanted this event to be successful thats why we had to start it
And fr photo Nemo sent image to kai-v but i will send dat pic again
Uwik i m not greedy for face or credits so the decision is yours n dayrider was not lying he was confused and angry on zeneo ! so yea dats it i will send u pics tomorrow cauz its late here. so yea thats it
Thank you!
YUP this is what happened and zeneo was bugging me at the moment.
The all things phantom_gt posted is the truth.

Now the thing remains for the Picture of the taped stadium. PMing you the pictures of the stadium.

EDIT : In my opinion, this matter would not have been started if Dayrider would have came in time.
(Jul. 09, 2013  8:41 AM)Nemo Wrote: The all things phantom_gt posted is the truth.

Now the thing remains for the Picture of the taped stadium. PMing you the pictures of the stadium.

EDIT : In my opinion, this matter would not have been started if Dayrider would have came in time.

see we can't blame dayrider its not his fault his train was late/stopped fr 1 or 1 hr 30mins so u can't blame him
(Jul. 09, 2013  9:46 AM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2013  8:41 AM)Nemo Wrote: The all things phantom_gt posted is the truth.

see we can't blame dayrider its not his fault his train was late/stopped fr 1 or 1 hr 30mins so u can't blame him
then we should blame for , and for good, because you was the one according to him who told him that the tourney is at 1 pm , huh?
train late is not an excuse.. and perfect 1 hour late... i also live in india .. trains are never so late.. or we could investigate..... also can you pay the price for those 4 people who had to leave because of him?and because he delayed the event and taking someones side when in fault is not a wise thing to do .......
EDIT: i got some more info.... phantom_gt told dayrider that the tourney is at 1pm... also, later phantom_gt says that he didnt know the tourney timing.. when the fact is that the tourney timing was at 12noon and it was mentioned in the tourney thread ... so phantom_gt should have not told the timing when he never read it, which is quite weird and lame ..
dude i had read it ask nemo u can see my post n also day called me at 11:30 so 45-50 mins train was stopped n dayrider himself gave dis answer so 11:30 +1 hour= 12:30
(Jul. 09, 2013  10:08 AM)phantom_gt Wrote: dude i had read it ask nemo u can see my post n also day called me at 11:30 so 45-50 mins train was stopped n dayrider himself gave dis answer so 11:30 +1 hour= 12:30
If you read it, you should be knowing that the timing was at 12noon..... the end.. nothing more.... also you were on time, so what are you worrying about ?
its better if you don't try to stretch this...
EDIT : and you can abuse me on FB in anyway you like.. but i will be a help to the WBO.
EDIT 2: phantom_gt at last admitted that he was late, it was a struggle to make him admit! .... so now all admit that dayrider was 1 hour 30 min late, because of which 4 people had to forfeit/ or had to leave because they had their classes/tuitions...
EDIT3: so actually 4 guys left, because of dayriders delay, and they had to attend classes...... later that day, phatom_gt told them to return back at 8 pm (the tourney was at 12noon) to attend the tourney... it is not known if they agreed, but its common sense no one would.... dayrider waited till 8-8:30pm, for which he should have not waited -.-" ... because there would be no tourney anyways
see i m not saving anyone but u y r u posting wrong info blaming me dayrider
Enough. This thread will be locked until we come to a decision.
This tournament has now been processed. Below are few points that serve as a solution to this tournament.

1. On behalf of the CMs, I'm willing to overlook the stadium problem for this particular tournament only. Keep in mind though, that particular stadium is no longer legal for WBO's Organized Play. You guys should know this by now. We have banned a member in the past for using an illegally worn stadium and lied about about it. Please learn from it.

2. Dayrider has been warned for his extremely late attendance, which is the most probable cause for this mess.

4. Dayrider's matches has been bumped down chronologically, since he was the last participant to complete his matches.

5. Dayrider's non-existent matches against the four players who left early and were supposedly 'randomized' have been removed. These matches never existed, and the host should have been clear about this when submitting the result. 'BYES' should have been given instead.

6. As a result, the Win-Loss ratio for the players who advanced to the Finals is no longer valid, and thus, no Final matches will be processed.

7. Credits have been given appropriately, and no Faces will be awarded.