[Thane, India] (12/06/2013) Bladerz B'Day Clash

on
Hosted by
  Nemo
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Bladerz B'Day Clash

Date: 12th June 2013 (Tourney will start at 12:00 pm)

Venue: Gauv Devi Park, Naupada, Thane (W)
If rain shows up then phantom_gt's home! (Address will be PMed to all participants)

Fees: Entry Fee for one time event is $5 (Approximately INR 280)
Passport is for $10 (Approximately INR 560)

Hosts: Nemo , phantom_gt

Confirmed Participants:
Nemo
phantom_gt
Bloodcrusher^
Maximum Dranzer
G@laxy.kerbex
Samith Blader
Pegasus78610
PerZeus
S.A.K
Dayrider
1 *not registered member*

Unconfirmed
zeneo
troywayne
dawnhikaripip
Snowbell
AdityaTheBlader

Formats: MFB
(Round Robin or if we got more than 12 participants then Block Robin Round)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

* Please be on time.

* Listen to the hosts and judges.Try to avoid unnecessary arguements.

* No fake parts are allowed in the tourney. If you are found to have any then you'll not be allowed to use them.

* If you have any problem or any question PM or call hosts.
Thanks to Kai-V and Comittee for approvig this event!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 21, 2013  4:41 PM)Nemo Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2013  11:07 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: The videos are great . I hope that i would also be able to attend a WBO tournament this year .
Yeah! I hope u also host a tourney in India from different region! BTW, From where r u?

I am from Aurangabad , Maharashtra
(Jun. 23, 2013  10:22 AM)beybladeindia Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2013  4:41 PM)Nemo Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2013  11:07 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: The videos are great . I hope that i would also be able to attend a WBO tournament this year .
Yeah! I hope u also host a tourney in India from different region! BTW, From where r u?

I am from Aurangabad , Maharashtra
Maybe you can host it! The problem is for the funds to be transfered to the WBO. And please dont discuss these things here. Discuss it the WBO General Forum in the Rest of the World.
awesome tourney i don't know when will i come to a tournament Unhappy Congo Phantom_gt,Dayrider,Zeneo
OK, I am sick of all the lies and the severe nagging going on between seemingly every single Indian Member. At this point, I have no idea how I am supposed to trust anybody anymore.

This tournament specifically has intensely contrasting versions of the same event, and here are some of the aspects :
  • A transparent stadium was used, and the tapes were or were not on top of the walls;

• Someone came late, or someone came only fifteen minutes late;

• Several people left early, or WAY early;

• There were enough participants, or only four (the results barely account for more than one person leaving early);

These are just main points, but then you add all the accusations if someone's Beyblades or equipment has disappeared or was broken, all the secrecy if it is a friend, and this is quite simply INACCEPTABLE in this community, it is a real nuisance. Thankfully most of it has happened away from the community's eyes for the moment, but this type of people can only ruin the experience for others in the long run.

What the hell is wrong with almost all of you guys, and not just people from Thane ? Facts are facts, they are not a matter of interpretation.

Your reputation has just utterly sunken, and you would have to do A LOT to somehow regain our trust, because personally I do not know how I could approve further events in India. By approving tournaments, I basically tell the whole world that it is safe to go to the event and that they will have a fun, organised time if they attend it. This just does not appear to be the case in India, just out of what I do know.

Even in this situation, even if seven out of the eight participants tell me that the A version is the correct story of what happend at the June 12th tournament, how would I know that you are not all friends and that you do it to protect X person ? This is just ridiculous guys, think about it ...
(Jun. 27, 2013  3:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, I am sick of all the lies and the severe nagging going on between seemingly every single Indian Member. At this point, I have no idea how I am supposed to trust anybody anymore.

This tournament specifically has intensely contrasting versions of the same event, and here are some of the aspects :
  • A transparent stadium was used, and the tapes were or were not on top of the walls;

• Someone came late, or someone came only fifteen minutes late;

• Several people left early, or WAY early;

• There were enough participants, or only four (the results barely account for more than one person leaving early);

These are just main points, but then you add all the accusations if someone's Beyblades or equipment has disappeared or was broken, all the secrecy if it is a friend, and this is quite simply INACCEPTABLE in this community, it is a real nuisance. Thankfully most of it has happened away from the community's eyes for the moment, but this type of people can only ruin the experience for others in the long run.

What the hell is wrong with almost all of you guys, and not just people from Thane ? Facts are facts, they are not a matter of interpretation.

Your reputation has just utterly sunken, and you would have to do A LOT to somehow regain our trust, because personally I do not know how I could approve further events in India. By approving tournaments, I basically tell the whole world that it is safe to go to the event and that they will have a fun, organised time if they attend it. This just does not appear to be the case in India, just out of what I do know.

Even in this situation, even if seven out of the eight participants tell me that the A version is the correct story of what happend at the June 12th tournament, how would I know that you are not all friends and that you do it to protect X person ? This is just ridiculous guys, think about it ...

There were 4 participants as i saw but some guy told that 2 came and gone very fast indeed because they had classes and finished their matches and gone but at the moment we were discussing about how to complete this tourney? and i got to know about it yesterday that they came and gone, so please kai ask others and get information please and by the way me,phantom_gt & nemo are good friends to be honest,but we won't lie to each other or don't lie about thereself,by the way i don't know about zeneo.
No. He thinks that I'm lying or something.
Which I'm obviously not.
Being one of the senior-most member at the tournament, I would've easily reported Kai-V if there were less participants.
I had no info about the ruling for a taped BB-10, hence, I thought it was the best to stay away from it.
Also, Kai-V, it's atrocious of you, yes, atrocious to only consider things said by Dayrider.
I sent you a PM about how Dayrider & his sister disturbed the tourney, but you didn't bother to mention it.

During PMs, I also mentioned how Karan's sister was bugging us saying she will post a police complaint about the WBO being a scam to exploit money from kids.
And if you believe Dayrider, here are some points-
- He complains that I'm forcing him to buy beyblades from me, when he was the one asking me to sell him my beys.
- He misinterpreted Ashton's post to his sister and made it look like a punishable offence.
- He also blamed Nik and NObody saying that they steal the fees.
That's it.
(Jun. 28, 2013  11:26 AM)zeneo Wrote: No. He thinks that I'm lying or something.
Which I'm obviously not.
Being one of the senior-most member at the tournament, I would've easily reported Kai-V if there were less participants.
I had no info about the ruling for a taped BB-10, hence, I thought it was the best to stay away from it.
Also, Kai-V, it's atrocious of you, yes, atrocious to only consider things said by Dayrider.
I sent you a PM about how Dayrider & his sister disturbed the tourney, but you didn't bother to mention it.

During PMs, I also mentioned how Karan's sister was bugging us saying she will post a police complaint about the WBO being a scam to exploit money from kids.
And if you believe Dayrider, here are some points-
- He complains that I'm forcing him to buy beyblades from me, when he was the one asking me to sell him my beys.
- He misinterpreted Ashton's post to his sister and made it look like a punishable offence.
- He also blamed Nik and NObody saying that they steal the fees.
That's it.

Who is "atrocious" here ? You are way off subject, talking about things that I already know about and have already dealt with, while my post here is about what happened in the tournament, which is the biggest deal to us obviously. What you are talking about is just the context, but if the core of it all is being lied about and does not even qualify for an approved tournament, the context is just the cherry on top of the rotten cake.

You have not even addressed one of the points in my previous posts. This is not even a matter of misinterpretation due to the different languages : you were there, if you felt strongly about something, you would defend it with everything you have, but instead you are attempting to diverge my attention elsewhere.
This is all exactly happened at June 12th's tournament-
- We all assembled 15-30 minutes late, except Dayrider who was late about 45 minutes due to train.
- I believe phantom_gt took the photos of the rest, I believe.
- So those photos provide proof, no?
- Dayrider has PM'ed you lies saying there were less members. He believes he will be banned, hence, he's making false accusations.
- He's trying to fight off, the same way I did to, during the Diwali tournament.
- I have already told the BB-10 thing.
phantom_gt has not provided me the photographs of this event yet and he seems unable to take closer photographs of the stadium's walls too ...

But several people left early, so why is it not really shown in the results ?
...Qualifying for an approved event?
I went there only because it was approved.
You should've thought about it before approving the event.
You decide to let Nemo, someone with just about 80 posts, with not proper knowledge to host the tournament.
Nemo is small yet. His only reaction to your questioning about the taped BB-10 was a lie, he being small, as well as scared.
You're neglecting that Dayrider thing because I told it could be a Police issue.
Or else, you would've discussed it publically.

I'll ask phantom_gt to do so. Please be patient before coming to a conclusion.
For the result thing, those guys finished their matches I guess.
Since the last time I've been warned, I have been a taciturn man speaking in monosyllables at tournaments, except during my matches, with Warzone as the only exception.
Know before you speak, zeneo.
Blaming Kai-V for this is totally unnecessary and "atrocious".
Even if she misinterpreted a few points of this particular tourney (which I strongly believe she did not), her concern is justified.
We have NEVER hosted an event which has not been a cause of suspicion.

Remember, WBO encourages people to play with spinning tops, not stop them. Kai-V doesn't disallow newbies from hosting. She encourages us. If you could blame her for letting Nemo host, remember- you weren't a perfect host either. If it wasn't for her encouraging nature, you wouldn't have hosted a tournament in Goa either.
She trusts newbies(after a round of question-answers in the Event Proposals thread of course), but she expects proofs out of their maiden event.

And what does she get back? Different versions of the report from different members/groups of members. That is unacceptable by all standards.
She asked for proofs. She got them. But all members have their own versions, and she doesn't know which one to believe.

Right now, you are involved in a blame-game in which everyone(and everyone you support) except you is wrong- even Kai-V. Either try to understand what she means to say, or clear up the matter with your fellow participants and post a final version of the report with no conflicting confessions(that again, is not totally possible considering Kai-V's point- you all as friends, might arrive at an agreement to hide a controversy).

As for the issue with Dayrider, that has been handled already I guess, and it has nothing to do with the tournament.

EDIT-
Oh and as for the results of the members who left early(and didn't get to battle the member(s) who arrived late), the two hosts and the 1st and 2nd place winners have told me that these results were randomized.
Yes, I do understand what Kai-V meant, and has been trying to say.
Kai-V should trust the report only posted by the host himself.
I myself don't know why the two hosts and 1st 2nd place winners will tell that, knowing that they could be warned.
My only purpose was to go there and enjoy. It was completely ruined due to the issue created, and then this. So I am severely grieved by going through this.
If there's something else that I can help with, I surely will help. :)
Believing the report posted by the host? Who says that a host can't lie?
And if the participants' report differs from that of the host, and if the host is hosting his maiden tournament, there is no valid reason to take the host's word as "the truth".

The hosts and the 2 place-holders saying that can get them warned of course, but what if that is the truth? Why, by your logic, I should be believing the host (which I am for this particular point), and in his opinion, Dayrider's matches were randomized. phantom_gt claims to have reported this to Kai-V already. He says, that he reported the randomized matches issue to Kai-V along with the broken BB-10 thingy. If you now want us to not believe that, you are contradicting yourself unfortunately.
I don't care if this event gets processed or not. Nor do I have any hunger for Faces or Credits.
What grieved me was the fact that Kai-V didn't trust the Indian community at all, owing to this confusion created. It hurts when the Head doesn't trust.
In football, if a coach doesn't trust his players, then that team play below average.
No one's said anything about you craving for Faces and Credits...
You are trying to divert everyone's attention towards a totally different topic.

As for Kai-V not trusting the Indian community, your arguing with her doesn't help the cause at all.
We are seeking proof, and when we question yours, you digress. If not that, you go on to call a few people liars without having any argument to support your statement.

And its not that Kai-V hasn't trusted us at all. If she didn't, we would have had just one or two tournaments in these 2-3 years. If you come to think of it, we've had problems from quite some time back- the one in which nik1392's launcher was deemed illegal and his matches were disqualified.
Its also not that she's lost her trust due to just this tournament. It has been going on for years. This was the end point though.
So yeah, they've trusted us enough. We just crossed a line here.
I am not jumping to conclusions, but none of the participants have stood up confidently and given solid proof. The one who came close to doing that is being called a liar here- so of course, there's no way to get the truth out as of now.

Oh and by the way, the football analogy sounds cool, but the fact is- We've always been below average when it comes to hosting a good enough tournament without having it inspected thoroughly. When we did have a spotless tournament, the very next tournament brought forth a controversy so huge, that the previous good attempt was forgotten. So yeah, it isn't just this confusion that made Kai-V take the decision she's taken.
Good to see this specific post of yours, BladingSpirit5, gave a fresh breath of air. Again, thanks for understanding my case.
Again, there has been many problems with Indian (Basically Maharashtra tournaments), and I'm one of those who wants to have a spotless tournament, one which brings forth no controversy, just like something that will make The Committee happy that it was under their banner.
I rest my case here.
zeneo by the way you told lies not me and my sister is going to case on you not on the site she has absolutely no problem with it she has problem because you abused her a lot by lying in a social website etc and lied that she is against wbo and by the my sister was angry because there is no tourney in 4 people and till 5:00 pm from 1:15 and we ate nothing we waited for the food because it was a party but still we were in a room for almost 5 hours ,but we didn't completed our tourney till 6:00 pm and we came thane in a train full of crowd etc...
Is this tournament still considered an 'Official Event' after problems caused all over the tourney?
zeneo, you have disgraced the Indian community and a big embarassment.And, I think that we will not be able to host any tournaments in future with full trust by the WBO.
Oh. Why is zeneo being called a disgrace here? If I'm not wrong, it's because of the lying that was going around. Also, there have been many things that've caused the WBO not to trust us. (No parts checking at BB Challenge, Mumbai.). And for the record, he has been banned for fighting with a Moderator, demi-goddess of children's spinning top game. The only reason why you have the guts to call him a disgrace is because of the stupid 'Team-Tournament' in which Chakra head zeneo refused to participate.

Don't run your mouth faster than your brain, duh.
Just maybe because you can't host a tournament yourself, doesn't mean that you go around cursing someone else. The Indian community isn't barred from hosting tournaments. It's just that many of them are either busy in Academics, or have lost interest.
FYKI, he was going to quit anyways. He went to this tournament just in order to meet phantom_gt & Nemo in reality.
You have been a big disgrace to the Indian community right from you came to the WBO.
No going any further with this topic here, take it to PM's.
Zeneo, you are called disgrace because you never understand what the WBO says.
You were given many chancesby the WBO and you say kai-v autrious.
Take all this stuff to PMs.... this is a tournament thread.... not some place to argue about !
BTW thats zeneo'z fake account oO
Anthony is least interested about this site of yours where Moderators are your Gods. One word against that God, and you're sent into exile.

I myself would be least interested in Sending/Replying to a PM from any of you.
If this was a 'fake' account/ an account used by zeneo, then Kai-V would've banned this account right away.
I'm only here because I feel that what happened to my cousin was unjust.
I don't need to talk to someone I don't even know! (specified- SBR, Plastics Freak)

And, oh.
Dayrider's post on top :- Filled with lies. LIES. LIES. LIES.
Upto what I've been told, his sister did create a tantrum, called WBO as 'scam', interfered (For which she's banned from attending events?).
I'll cut down to why the 3 of you are after him-
SBR- 's idea neglected totally by zeneo.
Plastics Freak- Team Beychakra thread (Pg. 2).
ashton pinto- tired of being trolled on FB by almost every Mumbai member, especially, the 'Sailor Man' one.
Anyone wanna see it, eh?
OK guys, I'm trying to piece together the information to see whether this event is processable or not. I need you guys to recreate the event honestly.

1. Were there actually 8 people who attended this event?
2. Who left early? Who came late? Try to re-create the event. (time-wise, who came after who left, etc)
3. As a result of this coming late and leaving early, there's bound to be matches that never happened. Which ones are they?
4. I need to see the photograph of the taped stadium used for this event within 48 hours of this post. Failure to do so would result in us not processing this event, and the possibility of a warning for the host and/or stadium's owner.

A little explanation for you guys in the future. A failed event is a failed event. It's simple as that. It could be due to lack of participants, illegal parts/stadium, etc. There's nothing shameful about it. Just be transparent, and honest about it. You can always try again next time, instead of all of the dishonesty and drama circling about it.

Looking forward to you guys' prompt responses to my queries above.