Text Shop [CLOSED]

Poll: What do you think?

This shop should be closed because people need to get off their lazy buts and add text themeselves.
50.00%
Good idea,for those just looking to add a bit more to their sigs/avatars.
50.00%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
This shops is closed,sorry!

Id you still want to have sigs and avatars edited to accomodate text,PM me please and I will be happy to do so!
Can u do my sig and do the quote we had a MxGIC moment and put my namme in the bottom and post the url to it thanks
hey there, did you not read. IT IS CLOSED
Dude nice i will try to spread the word about this it is so cool thanks
sig for this guy. got removed by me too
One more thing i changed my sig can u change the text on this one to " Am I Getting To Old School On You" And put MxGIC in the middle like last time and put the url like last time. THANKS.
Ok that is what i meant Smile and can u do everything i said on the last post please
Don't you need permission, Maybe not because they made it for you. But seriously people could just put it themselves but good luck...
There was a sig here. But it got deleted. LOL
could you add this text to my signiture
"its not about winning its about the friends you make along the way"
I know my signature already texted but can you just add "Your Beys Are Useless" but without quotes.
".", would you please say more than just "."? Thank you in advance.
Fakir's Duck, For some reason it is like that, Well obviously he did not just put ., Maybe it is a glitch.
(May. 20, 2012  2:05 AM)NaLu Wrote: Fakir's Duck, For some reason it is like that, Well obviously he did not just put ., Maybe it is a glitch.
I think he just edited the text out so his previous posts looked like dots.
Wait, not to post spam, but what happened? How come everything are all dots? Did someone hack her accound? I am so confused.

Not trying to make spam...
Good luck with your little shop, . !
Not a glitch, just obvious troll.

Probably not her, just someone that hacked into her account by going on her computer when she wasn't on or something.

I think Yukio is the only one who noticed that she's a she, haha.
Lol now I'm Crying that Psylent is now "."