(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Name phantomstriker
favorite beyblade phantom striker
best combo phantomstriker 145wd
skill level intermediate
something:i have a very strong bey
Why join?:because i need a team and i think your strong
Sorry it's a no from me, you don't have a storng Bey, and looks like you're choice of clear wheels is very limited. Plus, your motives is just for yourself.
i may not be a advanced member like Kyler but i have to agree with him and um if my punishment is still going on i'm sorry i forgot when it ended
So I'm back online. Seems I missed a lot..
(Dec. 01, 2013  11:56 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i may not be a advanced member like Kyler but i have to agree with him and um if my punishment is still going on i'm sorry i forgot when it ended

It ended 11:59 yesterday, that's what xkai_dranzerx said.
(Dec. 01, 2013  11:56 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i may not be a advanced member like Kyler but i have to agree with him and um if my punishment is still going on i'm sorry i forgot when it ended

Lol yeah At 12:00 am Monday. Morning it ended.
Have you decided on the Ranking thing yet? How exactly wil this work? Based on Blading Skill or how well you are at blading.
(Dec. 06, 2013  12:58 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Have you decided on the Ranking thing yet? How exactly wil this work? Based on Blading Skill or how well you are at blading.

Nit really been busy with the scavenger hunt
(Dec. 06, 2013  11:38 PM)poke master 123 Wrote: CAN I JOIN TEAM SOARING Phoenix?

You can't just ask, you must follow and fill out this application:
Just Like ryukiba. Said Follow the format and please read the op For more information.
hmm... too bad... I'm already a peart of BBN so i can't really join, but we do live in Dallas Tx. so if you would tell me when y'all hold tournaments, that would be really cool!
Yeah I. Can help. When. You want to know about. Texas tournament's One if our team members Which is ryukiba ask her for more info because she's trying Organizing one Some time January.
Any progress on the ranking system?
This weekend I'll work on it thus weekend I've been busy
i got Pirate Kraken and Berserker Behemoth i'm over 50 beyblades do i get something
(Dec. 14, 2013  7:28 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i got Pirate Kraken and Berserker Behemoth i'm over 50 beyblades do i get something

Post a pic with your username on a piece of paper by your beys (post it in the beyblade collection thread)and u will get a face. This isn't really the right thread for that question.
This really isn't the place to post that...
Me and hakumen are working on a new video for the channel
if you want to be involved please pm your best phoenix (clear wheel) combo to me or hakumen
also we need to decide which combo your phoenix combos will be facing so if you have any suggestions please pm me or hakumen
thankyou
I'm proposing we make a Facebook Account for our team. If you wanna help PM me.

I've already got the OK from XKai_DranzerX.

If anyone has the team Email, It'd be appreciated. Tongue_out_wink
Wow this team is getting big Smile

Is there a team youtube channel?
Yep. PM an advanced member before posting anything though.
I'm not gonna post anything. Why isn't the link in the OP? Can someone give me a link to the channel?
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG2R2z9NQpe6WqjG-YdVYPQ
Sorry for Double Post!

I've finished the Facebook Account! PM me for password, email, etc.

If anyone can change the username to Soaring Phoenix that would be appreciated, but for now it's Kaizer WBO.