(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Welcome to the team Duive. You have recieved the OK from 3 advanced members of the team to join, so welcome.
One question I have for you is what your name means? It seems rather unique lol where did it come from?
Welcome to the team Duive😃
Thanks guys. If you ever need any art drawn by hand and uploaded, I'm your guy. I'm a bit of a dreamer, analyze a lot in life but in the end wind up following my heart. And my name doesn't mean anything at all. It came to me in a dream. It's pronounced "dew-vay" (this is the way I've chosen to pronounce it) Although to be honest, it's a foreign name. Like the full name is like Duiven and longer. But I guess it shouldn't normally come to the mind of someone not from there lol
I bet Your very Artistic.Do you dream of being an artist? Because. You see like an person who would and I like the pronouncements of that unique name.
I actually want to create a few of my own anime shows. I've watched all kinds of anime over the years and my art really reflects that in detail. If you want I could link some art in like the gallery.
Guys take this to PM since this isn't team related
Sorry got carried away a bit. It's like I wanna kickback here and relax...but I'm in a business suit the whole time. Anyways, I could make art for the team if you'd like and come up with creative symbols and just fun team related pics.
Yeah We should take this to an Pm but that would be cool too make something for Our wonderful team You see are logo on are OP It was made the Awesome Switchblader You and him should work together and Create Some art
(Nov. 18, 2013  5:01 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Yeah We should take this to an Pm but that would be cool too make something for Our wonderful team You see are logo on are OP It was made the Awesome Switchblader You and him should work together and Create Some art

cool duive is another artist
this team seems to be dominated by artistic bladers
Lol yeah, we do have many artistic bladers, I'd like to see a banner, should we brainstorm on a topic?
(Nov. 19, 2013  11:14 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Lol yeah, we do have many artistic bladers, I'd like to see a banner, should we brainstorm on a topic?

yeah
do any of you have a wacom?
I was thinking of something like 50 members, but were a whle aways from that. Maybe something with a phoenix on it with all the generations of bladers, maybe it can be like a group project.
Or we could have the phoenix bey from each series of beyblade then in the middle of them all our own phoenix bey design
(Nov. 19, 2013  11:34 PM)Kyurem Wrote: Or we could have the phoenix bey from each series of beyblade then in the middle of them all our own phoenix bey design

is kyurem on the team yet?
I like This Ideas We are so productive We all know Something Phoenix related is going on it So justworry about what Phoenix related designs.
I suggest a simple "V" phoenix design. Like the attack Garudamon uses in the first season of Digimon.
(Nov. 20, 2013  12:41 AM)Duive Wrote: I suggest a simple "V" phoenix design. Like the attack Garudamon uses in the first season of Digimon.

that's a good idea simple but extravegant
Should we try to get team meet set up, organize a tourney or something? Like a location that isn't too far for anyone and that most, if not all, can agree on.
I'm thinking somwhere in Texas. A lot of us live close to there. And mabe in London?
(Nov. 21, 2013  12:32 AM)Duive Wrote: Should we try to get team meet set up, organize a tourney or something? Like a location that isn't too far for anyone and that most, if not all, can agree on.
lol not possible to get the whole team together, but most people would be able to gather in texas somwhere
Yeah. Its impossible. But At least 1/4 or so of the team can come.
So...I'm in Lufkin and can travel up to 100 miles if that helps.