(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

This team has divisions, right? Does it reach to my neck of the woods? (stupid expression I know) But I would like to join. I'll be honest though. I have no TT Beys at the moment and so I've been relying on the store bought ones I could find. And I don't think there are any Bladers my age where I am so...yeah. If you could figure something out so I could be useful, I'd appreciate it.
(Nov. 13, 2013  2:05 PM)Duive Wrote: This team has divisions, right? Does it reach to my neck of the woods? (stupid expression I know) But I would like to join. I'll be honest though. I have no TT Beys at the moment and so I've been relying on the store bought ones I could find. And I don't think there are any Bladers my age where I am so...yeah. If you could figure something out so I could be useful, I'd appreciate it.

You have to use the format to join
Name/Username:
Favorite Beyblade:
Best combo(s):
Skill Level(beginner/intermediate/advanced or anywhere in between):
Something about you:
Why join our team:
(Nov. 13, 2013  2:05 PM)Duive Wrote: This team has divisions, right? Does it reach to my neck of the woods? (stupid expression I know) But I would like to join. I'll be honest though. I have no TT Beys at the moment and so I've been relying on the store bought ones I could find. And I don't think there are any Bladers my age where I am so...yeah. If you could figure something out so I could be useful, I'd appreciate it.

There are many memebers on this team form Texas lol. Even the leader is from Texas. They had a tournament last week in Austin. But yes you must fill out the application if you wish to join.
Name: Duive
Favorite Beyblade: Phantom Orion
Best combo: Phantom Gasher 100 RF2
Skill Level: Somewhat Intermediate, outta practice
Something about you: Calm and Indifferent until I find something worth getting fired up about.
Why join our team: I want to join because I feel like I'll be able to connect with the members.
I'll hive You A couple more days Since You join to see your activity on this site.
Name/Username: Kyurem
Favorite Beyblade: Basalt Horogium
Best combo(s): Burn Aquario D125 D
Skill Level: Intermediate
Why join our team: i believe that i would be a great addition to the team
I have one question to ask first. Why exactly do you believe you would be any benefit to this team whatsoever? Your beyblade is rather outclassed, but that possibly could be put aside.
(Nov. 14, 2013  11:06 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I have one question to ask first. Why exactly do you believe you would be any benefit to this team whatsoever? Your beyblade is rather outclassed, but that possibly could be put aside.

Well i am studying to become a physicist and physics is the basis of beyeblade is it not
Well I guess, but I was looking for something like leadership, helpfullness, etc.
(Nov. 14, 2013  11:36 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Well I guess, but I was looking for something like leadership, helpfullness, etc.
he's just like me just like me if we have someone studying as a physicist on our team then we'll have the best combos for our members

kyurem do you think you could scientifically analyse this combo?
orojya goreim df145 rdf
(Nov. 15, 2013  12:44 AM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2013  11:36 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Well I guess, but I was looking for something like leadership, helpfullness, etc.
he's just like me just like me if we have someone studying as a physicist on our team then we'll have the best combos for our members

orojya goreim df145 rdf
Yes physics is the base for beyblade, however experience and actual knowledge of the game is usually more important than the literal science of the game.
(Nov. 15, 2013  2:16 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  12:44 AM)Hakumen Wrote:

orojya goreim df145 rdf
Yes physics is the base for beyblade, however experience and actual knowledge of the game is usually more important than the literal science of the game.

oh dont get me wrong i have knowledge about the game
Okay do you mind answering my question though?
anybody can know stuff about beyblade i'm not a physicist and i make great combos
(Nov. 16, 2013  12:43 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: anybody can know stuff about beyblade i'm not a physicist and i make great combos

well that means you have a gift
but when you build combos it will be harder for you to find its stregths and weakneses, since you use trial and error you dont choose parts cos it goes well with a certain other part for example
df 145 goes with rdf cause the downforce created by the track pushes down on the high friction tip creatin even more friction making it harder to knock out
One Question...... Who Exactly. Started this wonderful Debate Topic
I do believe it was Kyurem when he said he was training to be a physicist.
Oh Ok Its An great Topic I would put my input but I Don't strategy If its an Stamina type I use an Aggressive Tornado stalker. And Defense,balance,attack I use smash attackers
(Nov. 15, 2013  10:59 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Okay do you mind answering my question though?

I did

(Nov. 14, 2013  11:20 PM)Kyurem Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2013  11:06 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I have one question to ask first. Why exactly do you believe you would be any benefit to this team whatsoever? Your beyblade is rather outclassed, but that possibly could be put aside.

Well i am studying to become a physicist and physics is the basis of beyeblade is it not
I like They Way You think Though You remind me so much of Hakuman your like A mini version of him XD
So...I think it's been like a couple of days, but I haven't heard anything from the team about being able to join. Am I supposed to reach a certain quota?
Kyurem, I'm talking about leadership.

Duive, I think you should join; what about everyone else?
Sure Here. Well its Two We just need consulting from the other advanced members.