(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

OK but Jacolal is technically not a leader of the team.
Did they accept?
Oh... my bad. I'm really not sure. Just check the thread, it's strange.
LOL It's all good. I am thinking about making a list for advanced members that are allowed to request alliances and such anyways Wink
Yeah I saw it, That is strange hm. I'll find out.
Oaky great. Smile
They are unsure at the moment, since the team has apparently been a little inactive as of late.
I accepted his request He asked me If your wondering
I asked switch ace and ryukiba. Ace and ryukiba said yes and you didn't reply, but I thought you would agree, which was the only reason. I apologize, as this will not be repeated.... Unhappy
(Oct. 01, 2013  1:49 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: LOL It's all good. I am thinking about making a list for advanced members that are allowed to request alliances and such anyways Wink
you will be on that list anyways lol no worries Smile
and I never heard anything about it, maybe it didn't get sent to me or I overlooked it.
(Oct. 01, 2013  8:22 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  1:49 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: LOL It's all good. I am thinking about making a list for advanced members that are allowed to request alliances and such anyways Wink
you will be on that list anyways lol no worries Smile
and I never heard anything about it, maybe it didn't get sent to me or I overlooked it.

Oh ok. Sorry, I will ask from now on though, anyway. Also, I have recently been editing the draft for the team tournament thing that hakumen has suggested.
so for the tournament should we tell you something like our beyblades or whatever you need
Oh no no no no! We're not doing a team tournament, we're trying to make a new battling format... I'll post the details later.
oh okay i see well if you need anything just ask
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:38 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:35 PM)Hakumen Wrote: As jacolal and galaxy blade know i've been working on a team battling system and i was windering if i co put the draft of it up here so we could edit it together and pitch it to the heads of the wbo
I have no idea what this is lol PM me the general idea/details about what this is and I will let you know.

idk what y'all are talking about but could you tell me whats happening because i got grounded from my ipod and im using my schools computer-.-

(Sep. 30, 2013  8:10 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: its the volcano vortex stadium first one i have that looks like a box, oh and with my list of stadiums i forgot to add the destroyer dome what a disappointment that was, the stadium that comes with the 3 insides so you can switch the stadium up another disappointment and the carrying case stadium don't really use it but still have then the other 2 i have the bolt blast and bull one

you should try and get a BB-10Smile
Sorry for aswering so late ryukiba, but here is the first draft, I know, not so good -

Quote:The Team Tournament Format
Create a team by picking 3 people(including yourself) and a substitute. In the tournament, there should be around 4-5 people in each group, so in a local tournament, only around 3 teams. Pick the three members in your team, and number them 1 – 3. This goes for all the other members as well. Next, you battle a team. 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3. It is a best of five match. This is followed by all the other teams. Then, after all the teams have beybattled each other, the teams with the most wins proceed to the finals. Once again, no.1 battles 1, no. 2 battles 2 and no. 3 battles 3. In this, however, it’s a best of three.
ryukiba um idk but not likely and jacolal isn't that like the tournaments in real life and the show
Oh okay, I see what this is now. You are trying to create a format of battleing that involves a team victory rather than individual. While this would be nice, in many areas, there really is not enough bladers really to have team tournaments. Not only that, but teams couldn't really battle other top teams in different areas. Even if your team wins, your beypoints are still being processed as individuls? is that right?
Ok Seems Pretty nice though Its like when they battled on the world. Beyblade Tournament on the episodes
Sorry for double post but update:'///I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK(my mom is back from school w/ the laptop)So I will upload YouTube videos and I can google plus once again ,Lastly,I can come on more but also Wore on my 5d beyblade System Prototype.Announcement Over.
(Oct. 04, 2013  3:28 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Sorry for double post but update:'///I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK(my mom is back from school w/ the laptop)So I will upload YouTube videos and I can google plus once again ,Lastly,I can come on more but also Wore on my 5d beyblade System Prototype.Announcement Over.

That's awesome!Grin can't wait to see more of your videos!

@jacolal, sounds cool but I don't think the WBO will allow team battlesUnhappy
as you can see from this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Do-you-t...am+battles
(Oct. 04, 2013  6:03 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2013  3:28 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Sorry for double post but update:'///I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK(my mom is back from school w/ the laptop)So I will upload YouTube videos and I can google plus once again ,Lastly,I can come on more but also Wore on my 5d beyblade System Prototype.Announcement Over.

Yeah me too lol I may make more, but I have been busy lately and my camera sux.

I have just realized how fast this team has grown lol Holy shinkees that's a lot of members XD guys remember you are representing the immortal Team Soaring Phoenix, so post with high quality and battle with intensity and sportmanship Smile
Quote:I have just realized how fast this team has grown lol Holy shinkees that's a lot of members XD

Yeah! The team is getting bigger! I showed Bunny#1 at school on Tuesday she said wow!o.O haha
XD Anyway good morning to everyone But I will upload around. 12 this weekend
Awesome Ace! Bunny#1 said hi!Grin
(Oct. 04, 2013  6:03 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

The thing is that it isn't really like that. As it is still one on one, you can still judge the blader's capabilities. Furthermore, it is basically a normal battle but that on the thread you make a team of two and then you play. Also the winners are both bladders, rather than just one.
(Oct. 04, 2013  2:37 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Bunny#1 said hi!Grin

Who's that?