(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Yeah... When we meet at tournament I'm gonna help make it better. I may lend q couple of my stuff.
I Was askinging him no telling him If you read carefully.
Hey, I'm 22 from England, currently using a Samurai Pegasus and a Galaxy Pegasus. Still testing out the blades and trying different combo's. Only recently came back to blading, but first started in 2001.
Welcome to the team Aerosan Smile
Also Xkai_DranzerX I have sent you the new link for the team logo via PM, here it is again
So can i joing or not im getting flash sagg and duo uranus and maby reviser.
(Sep. 12, 2013  8:14 AM)Aerosan Wrote: Hey, I'm 22 from England, currently using a Samurai Pegasus and a Galaxy Pegasus. Still testing out the blades and trying different combo's. Only recently came back to blading, but first started in 2001.

Welcome to the team Aerosan!Grin

(Sep. 13, 2013  10:03 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: So can i joing or not im getting flash sagg and duo uranus and maby reviser.

Yes you can join!Smile welcome to the teamGrin
Ok great welcome and I know I will add and guys Chater 4 of me and jacolal strory will be out tomorrow morning and sorry if I haven't been up here My advanced drama is been in my way
Awesome... You could be a tough opponent if you build up a good combo galaxy blade.

And guys, in the London tourney, I need advise. Should I just have one tournament in October, or should I have one in November (small), with a follow up tourney as the christmas bash?

And I am currently working on chapter 3, almost done it! Ace, be online at 5/6 in the morning if you can please.
Ththanks ace. It's really nice of you.
Anything for a friend I'll just sleep in on Saturday I wanted to today but It can wait
Okay.. I'm gonna plan in my head for story. Please update op. We hqve logo back and two new members. Galaxy blade and aerosan
No.... But I'm trying to get more UK blqders to join. Is this okay?
Heyo I'd like to join this team
Im 14 my name is david
and my best combo is orojya goreim bd145 RDF
I live in south east london
i like to look at the physics when making a combo
so i think im more of a technician.
my collection rapidly increased in size so if this team has a point system lyk my last team
ill be a big contributor
i also like designing beys i have designed a large range of zero gs
i love beyblading but i dont really show it on my face not very social but if i do get to know any uk baders on this team we could really get allong
Amazing grammar and I see your really love bets I think you belong here welcome to the team.
WOW! We have 4 Uk bladers, which I think is the most or second most for a worldwide team originally based in the USA! That's awesome. team, do you think we should have a Uk division or Uk squad or something like that.
Hakumen, welcome to the sky, glad to have you on board!
Eh... I don't mind if there isn't one, but just spreading the word - TRY AND GET MORE PEOPLE GUYS.
Welcome to the team Hakumen!Smile
You know I was trying to organize a tourney, IT WORKED! I have 8 people, and 9 if Blitz agrees to host it! SO EXCITED!
(Sep. 14, 2013  8:10 PM)jacolal Wrote: You know I was trying to organize a tourney, IT WORKED! I have 8 people, and 9 if Blitz agrees to host it! SO EXCITED!

Sounds cool Jacolal!Smile I hope you place!Grin
Yeah What Ryukiba said but have fun And lastly WIN IT FOR TEAM SOARING PHOENIX
Don't worry. We have 3 members from TSP, I'm sure one of us will place. Good news: my dad gifted me an extra £10 so I'll be able to get an awwesome combo!