(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Cool vid!Smile
this test was very enjoyable. this combo was top tier at one point
but sadly it isn't any more
may blitz rest in piece
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:07 AM)Ifrit Wrote: this test was very enjoyable. this combo was top tier at one point
may blitz rest in piece
this combo was never top tier... The Hasbro release of blitz (non-hyperblade) was instantly outclassed in every category by the time it was released.
Team Soaring Phoenix is still accepting members Cute
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:16 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:07 AM)Ifrit Wrote: this test was very enjoyable. this combo was top tier at one point
may blitz rest in piece
this combo was never top tier... The Hasbro release of blitz (non-hyperblade) was instantly outclassed in every category by the time it was released.
Team Soaring Phoenix is still accepting members Cute

lol true and awesome soul eater signature
haha thanks bro, I see a lot of soul eater evans in myself XD
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:27 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: haha thanks bro, I see a lot of soul eater evans in myself XD

yeah But I love death the kid lol.
if you talk to me on the internet i sound like black star in real life i am inflicted with mania
so i am as crazy as asura or black blood maka no joke
like seriosly don't talk to me while i am having an episode of mania i will cut you
like really, i will cut you, i am crazy
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:43 AM)Ifrit Wrote: if you talk to me on the internet i sound like black star in real life i am inflicted with mania
like seriosly don't talk to me while i am having an episode of mania i will cut you

That's just epic awesomeness!!!😄
(Aug. 08, 2013  6:00 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:43 AM)Ifrit Wrote: if you talk to me on the internet i sound like black star in real life i am inflicted with mania

really?
most people think i should be on like medication.
did you read the second part?

lol I'm like death the kid Omg did I fold the toliet tissue 😓😣
(Aug. 08, 2013  6:05 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:

dude if i went to death the kids school we would have problems
i like chaos and he likes order
someone would die in a night

i am going to make a soul eater thread and poll to see who is the most likeable/relatable
thumbs up or down.
because i don't want to clutter up our main page
(Aug. 08, 2013  6:09 AM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  6:05 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  6:00 AM)ryukiba Wrote: That's just epic awesomeness!!!😄

dude if i went to death the kids school we would have problems
i like chaos and he likes order
someone would die in a night

i am going to make a soul eater thread and poll to see who is the most likeable/relatable
thumbs up or down.
because i don't want to clutter up our main page
ok now lets get back on topic.
XKai_DranzerX can you update the OP and add Ifrit onto the team member's list?
I have new logo(s) for the OP.
All joining members/ team alliances can get GFX from me, just join/align then PM!
Hello I would like to know if you could help/attend the new tourney if so click here; you can only post if you are verifying attendance or going to assist
If you want please hell spread the word through this pm to people in your area.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sorry can't make it. Again the new logo(s) for the OP are posted above, which do you guys prefer?
-I make sigs/avatars for all my teammates as well as anything for our aligned teams (currently we have no alliances) join or align for GFX Smile
Contact sorablader. You guys on the east coast division should join in an alliance with us were team hammerbolt XD
(Aug. 09, 2013  4:24 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Sorry can't make it. Again the new logo(s) for the OP are posted above, which do you guys prefer?
-I make sigs/avatars for all my teammates as well as anything for our aligned teams (currently we have no alliances) join or align for GFX Smile

the natural red with blue sign
(Aug. 09, 2013  4:10 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I have new logo(s) for the OP.
All joining members/ team alliances can get GFX from me, just join/align then PM!

I like the second oneJoyful_2