[/quote]
Lol

[/quote]
AwesomeSmile
[/quote]

ok no one words
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:54 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:52 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:48 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: what one wordXDPinching_eyes_2Tongue_out_wink

You can't put “one word” posts!Unhappy
Examples:
Cool!!

seriously guys let's try to keep this thread on topic a little bit more and understand that one word post are a no go, as well as sentences without content pertaining to the thread. besides that, I'm trying to get enough people for a tournament in jacksonville, I know you guys may not be able to come, but here is the thread anyways http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Jacksonv...ing-Thread
(Aug. 02, 2013  7:13 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:52 AM)ryukiba Wrote: You can't put “one word” posts!Unhappy
Examples:
Cool!!

seriously guys let's try to keep this thread on topic a little bit more and understand that one word post are a no go, as well as sentences without content pertaining to the thread. besides that, I'm trying to get enough people for a tournament in jacksonville, I know you guys may not be able to come, but here is the thread anyways http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Jacksonv...ing-Thread
can't attend that drive that's 15.25min my GPS said I live in the middle of Texas.
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:52 AM)ryukiba Wrote: You can't put “one word” posts!Unhappy
Examples:
Cool!!

Sorry didn't mean to get off topic
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:43 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:54 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Cool!!

Sorry didn't mean to get off topic

same here
yo yo yo!!! sup i am Ifrit ( you are all bladers so you are probably smart) i wanted to join. skills skills skills. hmmm well i can do some good defensive combos but everything else i make is just..... horrible (watch your leaders video if you want to see my "anti-attack"combo{please don't make fun of it[it tried its best]}) but yeah and when i heard you recruit internationally i just had to join. i just cant find any teams specifically in nc. this resume is horrible i should rewrite it

EDIT: after i get a better knowledge of the sport( and anti-attack types * facepalm) I will try to be more of a madoka since I have a weak arm and limited pieces but i will try to make it to atleast one tourney sometime or another but since im only 15 my aunt aint got time for "that bey blade non sense"
(Aug. 04, 2013  3:36 AM)Ifrit Wrote: yo yo yo!!! sup i am Ifrit ( you are all bladers so you are probably smart) i wanted to join. skills skills skills. hmmm well i can do some good defensive combos but everything else i make is just..... horrible (watch your leaders video if you want to see my "anti-attack"combo{please don't make fun of it[it tried its best]}) but yeah and when i heard you recruit internationally i just had to join. i just cant find any teams specifically in nc. this resume is horrible i should rewrite it

EDIT: after i get a better knowledge of the sport( and anti-attack types * facepalm) I will try to be more of a madoka since I have a weak arm and limited pieces but i will try to make it to atleast one tourney sometime or another but since im only 15 my aunt aint got time for "that bey blade non sense"
Welcome to the Team Soaring Phoenix, we ask that you remain active on this site and you just have fun! We all have some things to learn, let us all improve and grow together! LIVE ON THE IMMORTAL- TEAM SOARING PHOENIX!
can you make me an ifrit sig and i suggest you show everyone on the wbo how not to make a custom Grin
beside you are i my division (east coast) right
(Aug. 04, 2013  3:36 AM)Ifrit Wrote: yo yo yo!!! sup i am Ifrit ( you are all bladers so you are probably smart) i wanted to join. skills skills skills. hmmm well i can do some good defensive combos but everything else i make is just..... horrible (watch your leaders video if you want to see my "anti-attack"combo{please don't make fun of it[it tried its best]}) but yeah and when i heard you recruit internationally i just had to join. i just cant find any teams specifically in nc. this resume is horrible i should rewrite it

Welcome to the team Ifrit!!Grin lol I also wish to be a MadokaSmile have FUN!!
We are so happy to have a 5th teammate!!!Grin
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:06 AM)Ifrit Wrote: can you make me an ifrit sig and i suggest you show everyone on the wbo how not to make a custom Grin
OK I will start on your sig tell me what you want for background and characters/names/whatever in the foreground. It may not be exact,but it will be sweet lol, since i just got a new program.
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:12 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:06 AM)Ifrit Wrote: can you make me an ifrit sig and i suggest you show everyone on the wbo how not to make a custom Grin
OK I will start on your sig tell me what you want for background and characters/names/whatever in the foreground. It may not be exact,but it will be sweet lol, since i just got a new program.

i just want it to say Ifrit the dark gen, with the ifrit chrome wheel to the side with a team soaring pheonix face bolt in red( i know the team color is red but fire)
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:27 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Alright I will begin ASAP.

oops spelled djinn wrong
sorry if it is finished
CARP!!!
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:30 AM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:27 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Alright I will begin ASAP.

oops spelled djinn wrong
sorry if it is finished
CARP!!!
It takes a while to make a custom sig lol, Plus that is an easy fix Smile
(Aug. 04, 2013  5:41 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: done here you go ifrit, hope you like it
[Image: ifritsig_zps2875c2fd.jpg]

yes actually i was worried the characters would look akward but they actually cam out pretty nice, thanks bro
I sure will thanks for having me
(Aug. 04, 2013  11:43 PM)Ifrit Wrote: I sure will thanks for having me

great to meet you
REMEMBER: No one word posts. Please let's keep the rules in mind.
(Aug. 05, 2013  12:35 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: REMEMBER: No one word posts. Please let's keep the rules in mind.

ok I will next time.
Sorry Ifrit this took so long!
HERE IS THE VIDEOTeam Soaring Phoenix is still accepting new members Smile