(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Join this team because we're all about: helping bladers grow, having fun, holding tournaments, and more! We will also help team members whenever necessary.To apply just tell me little about your skills and self.
You can reach me via pm or my YouTube channel: money4son00. (Free sigs for those who join)

Application If you want to join please follow the outline
Members
xkai_dranzerx Creator
DRAGON KING Co-Leader
Kaizer Co-Leader
Stormshadow
Rockleone7778
Ifrit
Jackal
Galaxy blade
Hakuman
Slashman1
Theshadowknight
dystrox
M0onlightblader
SwordFIN89
earth Orion
bladery66
DragonFang101
Lazer
KeyBlader500
Duive

Advanced Members
Xkai_DranzerX
Ryukiba(retired/left)
Switchblad3r(retired)
Jacolal
Kyler_the best(Kaizer)
Dragoon King

UK SquadUnhappyStriking phoenix squad)
Jacolal
Areosan
Hakuman
Ifrit
Galaxy blade

Retired Members/left members
Switchblader(Ezreal)
Ryukiba

Team Alliances'
TeamEeextremez
Team Ancient Knights
Team BeyBrawlers
Once a blader, always a blader
::
Join awesome blazers that want to just have fun and get competitive
You can't double post like that. Be patient.
Don't double post
I'd like to joinSmile
LocationConfusedan Antonio, TX
Stuff about me: I love to use balance type combos and sometimes attack. I've never been in a tournament.
Oh ok no double post and your in your like my first friend. Here
Ok awesomeSmile thanks
And you live in san Antonio that's 2hours away soon going sea life park again
Anyone gonna join?!Smile (sorry if I'm bring a little impatient)
I'd like to join Smile
Stuff about me: I'll be hosting/ starting/ in a tournament in september or october in jacksonville.
I'd also like to lead the Florida division of this team if that is alright.
(Jul. 31, 2013  7:56 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I'd like to join Smile
Stuff about me: I'll be hosting/ starting/ in a tournament in september or october in jacksonville.
I'd also like to lead the Florida division of this team if that is alright.

ok your in you can you can lead the east coast
Welcome to the team Switchblad3r!!Grin
welcome to team if any questions we can cht via google plus or my you tube http://www.youtube.com/money4son00
(Jul. 31, 2013  9:14 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: welcome to team if any questions we can cht via google plus or my you tube http://www.youtube.com/money4son00
Ok sounds good Smile I'm exited to lead the east coast division for Team Soaring Phoenix!
What do you mean by that?Uncertain
Hello! I'm from florida and I would like to join your team.
stuff about me: I love beyblade and art, I know I'm just a new member but i can hold my own. I am also very well educated.
(Aug. 01, 2013  2:09 AM)Stormshadow Wrote: Hello! I'm from florida and I would like to join your team.
stuff about me: I love beyblade and art, I know I'm just a new member but i can hold my own. I am also very well educated.
ok your the co leader of east cost welcome to team soaring phoenix any question just pm me or go to my youtube account http://www.youtube.com/money4son00 and hope you enjoy and its quinteiz hammond if you wanna google plus.
awesome sounds great! looks like we have some fresh faces lol
(Aug. 01, 2013  2:40 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: awesome sounds great! looks like we have some fresh faces lol

yeah yes we do so far we have 4 members son we will TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUUHAHA jk soon we will be a arge group of bladers for life
(Aug. 01, 2013  2:09 AM)Stormshadow Wrote: Hello! I'm from florida and I would like to join your team.
Welcome to the team Stormshadow!! It's awesome to have another member to join our team!!
Together we will RULE THE WORLD!!Grin
I will join im 16 but still love to beyblade and i mainly use attack and stamina beys also i am the best where i live
Welcome to Team Soaring Phoenix!!
NO MATTER WHAT AGE A BLADER IS A BLADER ONCE A BLADER ALWAYS A BLADER{our motto}