(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

(Sep. 22, 2013  12:56 PM)Earth Orion Wrote: NameEeearth Orion :
Favourite Bey: veri ares
Best Combo: ?
How good you think you are Rookie/Intermediate:
Why you think you should join: im really wanting to battle in tournaments, and my bey is a defence stamina and attack, so basically a balance type, so yeah,andi really like the nameGrin

Welcome to the team!!Grin
Hey, i posted on another thing, Jacolal added me in, can you add me onto that list on the origional Post, thanks, btw im australian, YO GUYS BE GETTIN AN AUSSIE BLADER!
and now i want a Orion blade, so why are you quitting beyblade because i see no reason to
i think we shoud let earth orion in with all these changes my mind is getting confused getting stuck in old habbits that dont match new battling styles this team might need some fresh meat plus i could mentir him teach him how to make a bey whose parts compliment each other
your not the only one who can do that all my beys are mixed unless there good the way they are which is rare
(Sep. 23, 2013  5:08 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: your not the only one who can do that all my beys are mixed unless there good the way they are which is rare

what do you mean by mixed
He means they are made into a combo. In other words, he is saying he 'mixed' different parts together to make a good combo.
thats cool but do you know how to make a combo based on scientific facts? you have to think about the physics
I don't actually. To look at combos, I go on the top tier list and on beywiki, which helps me the most. I also post on build me a combo if I;ve got more than 4 beys to make a combo from.
kl ill teach you at the tournament
quite simple actually
very simple tech stuff
Um... hakumen don't get so far ahead of yourself. The tournament might not even happen... cause I'll also have to fill in an application to the bandstand, even if it is accepted.
how much is it?
maybe we can get the judges to pitch in?
(Sep. 23, 2013  4:27 PM)Hakumen Wrote: i think we shoud let earth orion in with all these changes my mind is getting confused getting stuck in old habbits that dont match new battling styles this team might need some fresh meat

what do you mean by that?
i have great combos and tech stuff has nothing to do with combos i made all mine by trail and error by doing different combos over and over until its strong and enough to defeat my top ranking beys which are combos i made
(Sep. 23, 2013  10:05 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: i have great combos and tech stuff has nothing to do with combos i made all mine by trail and error by doing different combos over and over until its strong and enough to defeat my top ranking beys which are combos i made

Yeah thats a method i use to but i use the science behind it to improve on it and i will try evry thing i can to prove to myself that the improvements i have made are good enough
Nd by ur quote above i infer that you are more of a technician am i right?
(Sep. 23, 2013  9:47 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I'm so confused of What you guys are talking about

Hakumen wants to help Slashman1 make better combosSmile
Also call me Ryu, that's my nickname for this team!XD
One Thing has been questioning me What the fudge is a damn hakuman.
(Sep. 24, 2013  1:02 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: One Thing has been questioning me What the fudge is a damn hakuman.

It's from a game called Blazblue I think?Smile
By the way WATCH your language!XD
(Sep. 24, 2013  2:07 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Yess man XD I will.

Lol! Ok goodXD
wrong ryukiba he isn't teaching me about making better combos
and hakuman i guess some what though i did find a way to clean the beyblades fusion wheel to make it look just as shiny as it is when it first comes out of the package and i mean shiny, by clean i mean how your older beyblades fusion wheels turn a darker color well this way makes them look brand new and work a lot better
(Sep. 24, 2013  5:21 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: wrong ryukiba he isn't teaching me about making better combos
and hakuman i guess some what though i did find a way to clean the beyblades fusion wheel to make it look just as shiny as it is when it first comes out of the package and i mean shiny, by clean i mean how your older beyblades fusion wheels turn a darker color well this way makes them look brand new and work a lot better

Ohh I was pretty much guessing-.- sorry. But that sounds cool too!Smile I'd like to learn how to make a fusion wheel shiny!Grin