(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

AWESOME! I hope we get to meet some day blader66!
I vote yes!😀
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:16 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yes SwordFIN89 is in the team!Smile welcome!Grin

Nice. Thanks a lot. Smile
so many pages in just a few hours wow and thanks for telling me where to get the stadiums i will have to look i have 2 but there just the old ones that you could buy at wal-mart the max stampede one favorite and the Bolt Blast stadium and lots of beyblades and lots of launchers but thanks for the links i will surely check them out
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:26 PM)jacolal Wrote: Look... it's not up to me. Also, I find that Hakumen is a bit more experienced in posting and stuff. But it is not up to me. If the Europe section gets too hard to handle, then I'll pick a vice manager/ co manager.

M0onlightBlader has applied, via pm to me -

M0onLightblader Wrote:Name/Username: M0onLightblader
Favorite Beyblade: Dragoon MSUV
Best combo(s): flash cancer ed145mf
Skill Level:on the [WBO BEGINNER] [the streets im pro]
Something about you: im funny and can make friends easily
Why join our team: i want to prove of becoming the best
nah never mind galaxy blade can be second manager im more of a follower im rubbish at being in charge of anything
Ok But Your a Good leader And For and heads up anyone on this team I'm looking for who will be my successor when My blading career is over
(Sep. 21, 2013  5:01 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Great and pm Ryu I'm so bored XD

Ok, I'll PM you!Smile
no nobody's blading career can ever end it never happens my dad is over 40 and loves to play beyblade with me
(Sep. 22, 2013  5:11 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: no nobody's blading career can ever end it never happens my dad is over 40 and loves to play beyblade with me

I agree with Slashman1! Why would you want to end your blading career soon?Unhappy
I have talked to hI'm about this loads of times... And I think ryukiba should be the successor if ace really does quit.
Alright Jacolal, LOL idk if this is the place you ment to post at...probably not, but meh, im in.
Please read the OP. There is an application to how you enter the team. It is on the first post, and I have also pmed you.
NameEeearth Orion :
Favourite Bey: veri ares
Best Combo: ?
How good you think you are Rookie/Intermediate:
Why you think you should join: im really wanting to battle in tournaments, and my bey is a defence stamina and attack, so basically a balance type, so yeah,andi really like the nameGrin
When there is a question mark next to the best combo, does it mean that you don't have one?
I Said When. I leave Read carefully I'm not leaving For A long time and jacolal I have now left beyblading. If ever you need help, then pm me... I'll be happy to do something worthwhile
Is earth Orion in or not? And I've left beyblading too ace... As u see in my Sig.
I am sending you a pm to explain... I have also decided that I will stay because many people are counting on me for a tournament. I am staying till January.
(Sep. 22, 2013  9:45 AM)jacolal Wrote: I have talked to hI'm about this loads of times... And I think ryukiba should be the successor if ace really does quit.

I'm leader if he quits? What?
Guys... Has anyone realised someone applied and we're ignoring him!? Seriously that's setting a bad example.
Then can you please add earth Orion and bladery66 to the op... And you should really be posting rather than pmung. We need to know our team8s.