(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Lol ok Great just have fun and lucky 10 euros in us currency is so much
10 pounds, not euros. It's around $16.5. I now have £20 in total, 6 more weeks, then I have £40! That's around $65/70!
Oh ok Man I need to pay attention un history. XD I'm suprise I'm passing at a 98.5% XD
I could help you with history. I'm awesome at it, I get like 100% half the time. And I forgot to mention that my tourney hasnt been accepted, weve just got 8 people. But I hope it gets accepted!
If I have any money left after buying the stadium and beys, I'll give it to you for the t-shirts Ace. And call me by my middle name, Raj.
Ok Raj and XD I will buy team logo sticker shirts are two high price plus shipping
Including $10 shipping, my beys should cost $35, which will leave around $15-20 for me to give you.
No offense to you two but what's up with ya'll wanting to be called by your middle name?!haha!XD jk!Smile
Because Ace sounds more interesting then my first name.
Same here... My first name's too hard to say.
Lol! You all are weird! Then again my first name is hard to say too!XD
I'm gonna get a fang leone 105r2f so that i have a spare attack tip. My rubber tip is starting to wear out. Unhappy
(Sep. 14, 2013  10:52 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Lol! You all are weird! Then again my first name is hard to say too!XD

Haha, that's kinda true.
(Sep. 14, 2013  10:57 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: XD you shouldn't. Be talking. XD

Haha I was gonna put that in my post but I was like nahTongue_out

(Sep. 14, 2013  11:03 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2013  10:52 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Lol! You all are weird! Then again my first name is hard to say too!XD

Haha, that's kinda true.

Yeah!XD even I don't know how to pronounce it!XD I pronounce the yu in ryu like you.XD
YeahUnhappy wonder where he's been?Uncertain
Hi i would like to join i found out about this team from ryukiba she said i should say a few things so here i go.
I'm 15 i live in Texas i have a little over 40 beyblades just joined the site so new here and now idk what else to say but i would love to join.
Welcome to the team!Grin
XD the other teammates will welcome you once they log inSmile
Welcome. To the team and you have almost have about 12 more bets then me.