(Texas and Worldwide) Team OkamiRyu

OP has been updated with a new rule!!
Wanna alliance?
(May. 15, 2014  12:46 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Wanna alliance?

yeah, sureSmile
BTW, might wanna use my new name, hah.

Also, is there anyway I could help with another banner?
(May. 15, 2014  2:39 PM)RyÅ«zaki Wrote: BTW, might wanna use my new name, hah.

Also, is there anyway I could help with another banner?

Ok I will.

Sure you could make a new bannerSmile
are there any team activities we can do?
also are there any other uk bladers apart from another?
(May. 15, 2014  7:15 PM)Hakumen Wrote: are there any team activities we can do?

1. We're going to have a team meeting next Saturday. I havent worked out all the details yet, but I will PM them to everyone soon.Smile
2. No, just you and Ryuzaki.
(May. 16, 2014  2:07 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  7:15 PM)Hakumen Wrote: are there any team activities we can do?

1. We're going to have a team meeting next Saturday. I havent worked out all the details yet, but I will PM them to everyone soon.Smile
2. No, just you and Ryuzaki.

oh ok
tbh i want to be in texas/america in general right now there are no tournaments here anymore
I wanna join i have a very fiery Blader's spirit and a strong Bey.
My Bey is Samurai Kraken125WB but there is no tourneys in my area so i havent won anyUnhappy[/u]

Username: beybey33
Type of Bey you like to use: Balance
Strongest Bey: Samurai Kraken125WB
Something about yourself: I am a very dedicated and hard-working Blader who, with Kraken, aims to be #1!
Why you want to join: Not many people at my school like Beyblade so i decided to look for fellow Bladers, and i found you.
(Jun. 01, 2014  4:24 PM)beybey33 Wrote: I wanna join i have a very fiery Blader's spirit and a strong Bey.
My Bey is Samurai Kraken125WB but there is no tourneys in my area so i havent won anyUnhappy[/u]

Username: beybey33
Type of Bey you like to use: Balance
Strongest Bey: Samurai Kraken125WB
Something about yourself: I am a very dedicated and hard-working Blader who, with Kraken, aims to be #1!
Why you want to join: Not many people at my school like Beyblade so i decided to look for fellow Bladers, and i found you.

Sure you can join!Smile welcome to the team!Joyful_3
whoop!! welcome beybey33!!!
alright! im gonna help you win no matter what!

how do you get an avatar pic?
(Jun. 02, 2014  10:22 PM)beybey33 Wrote: alright! im gonna help you win no matter what!

how do you get an avatar pic?
Here! You can ask our GFXer Ryûzaki to make you an avatar and/or a signature!Smile
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TheWhite...g-Requests
We need to host a tournament in Dallas Texas!!!
My username is creed2234
I'm from Dallas, Texas
I'm into Defense and Attack types
The Beys i am strongest with are my Kreis Cygnus and my Ronin dragoon (yes, I'm for real)
I am 14 and really like beybattling, but I have only been in one tournament (not held by the WBO)
I want to join the team because I want to be in a team with people who really enjoy playing the game
(And of course.........TO BE #1!)

(Jun. 05, 2014  11:42 PM)Crystal Beys Wrote: We need to host a tournament in Dallas Texas!!!

So true!!!! I feel like time wasting away for my chance to Beyblade with others
(Jul. 17, 2014  10:04 PM)creed2234 Wrote: My username is creed2234
I'm from Dallas, Texas
I'm into Defense and Attack types
The Beys i am strongest with are my Kreis Cygnus and my Ronin dragoon (yes, I'm for real)
I am 14 and really like beybattling, but I have only been in one tournament (not held by the WBO)
I want to join the team because I want to be in a team with people who really enjoy playing the game
(And of course.........TO BE #1!)

(Jun. 05, 2014  11:42 PM)Crystal Beys Wrote: We need to host a tournament in Dallas Texas!!!

So true!!!! I feel like summer is wasting away for my chance to Beyblade with others

Hi! Sorry it took me awhile to reply. Welcome to the team!
You and Crystal Beys should try and set up a tournament!Smile
I think we should get a tournament together. We just need ideas for:
. location
. time
. stadiums
. limited format (yes or no)
. a name for the tournament

Please reply as soon as possible. Train hard!
Courtesy of creed2234 of Team OkamiRyu
(Aug. 08, 2014  1:13 AM)creed2234 Wrote: I think we should get a tournament together. We just need ideas for:
. location
. time
. stadiums
. limited format (yes or no)
. a name for the tournament

Please reply as soon as possible. Train hard!
Courtesy of creed2234 of Team OkamiRyu

Ok PM me more about itSmile
im gonna leave this team its kinda dead
Ok Hakumen. I was thinking about closing it. I haven't been on much and neither has Oniokami.

Can a moderator close this thread please. Thank you.
(Sep. 09, 2014  10:45 PM)Ryukiba Wrote: Ok Hakumen. I was thinking about closing it. I haven't been on much and neither has Oniokami.

Can a moderator close this thread please. Thank you.

Oh no don't close it Ryukiba. There's a better alternative,merge with our team. We are an alliance.
Hi!Joyful_3 I hope you Bladers are still active because I have a couple ideas for this team!Smile
I was thinking a could do a team tournament over Thanksgiving break and BOB's. How does that sound?:3
Hey I'm back… if anyone's on… no one replied to the top message so I'm not sure if this team is active anymore, but I give you three days to reply to the thread or PM me or I'm going to close this…
That would be wicked cool!

I think BOB's and Tournaments would be a good idea!
How do u get a banner

I'm leaving cuz this team isn't active

I'm leaving cuz this team isn't active