(Texas and Worldwide) Team OkamiRyu

This is a team full of Blader's Spirit!Grin we'll be practicing hard and making friendships!Grin anyone who joins, be ready to have fun, work hard, do your part and be a part of something bigger!Grin
If you would like to join here's an application:
[Image: imageedit_15_5590628221_zpsea8a93df.jpg]
Rules:
Members:
Alliances:
moved to Teams sub forum.
I would like to join ur team and can I be 2nd co leader
Btw you made a duplicate thread.
(Mar. 16, 2014  6:18 AM)FLASH SGTO Wrote: I would like to join ur team and can I be 2nd co leader

You have to fill in the application first.

(Mar. 16, 2014  6:30 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Btw you made a duplicate thread.

I know, blah closed it
im 13 year old blader that's gonna be 14

my favorite bey:Genbull Genbull F230Cf

and:im team leader of my minecraft called team Flashing sword and im a good Intro maker
(Mar. 16, 2014  6:42 AM)FLASH SGTO Wrote: im 13 year old blader that's gonna be 14

and:im team leader of my minecraft called team Flashing sword and im a good Intro maker

You should always read the OP before posting, the correct application to fill out is there.
(Mar. 16, 2014  6:42 AM)FLASH SGTO Wrote: im 13 year old blader that's gonna be 14

Cool, but would you mind filling in the application just like in the OP please:
EDIT: Beaten by DK
amidamaru
stamina
Rikugame/Delta
loner
my current team isn't doing anything
(Mar. 24, 2014  3:47 AM)amidamaru Wrote: amidamaru
stamina
Rikugame/Delta
loner
my current team isn't doing anything

Tell a little more about yourself.Tongue_out then you can joinSmile
Also make sure to follow the rules that are in the OP.Smile
Username: " L "

Type of bey you like to use: Attack all the way!

Strongest bey: Um... Wyvang^2 GB145R2F

Something about yourself: Anime, anime, anime , anime!! I love Anime! I've been watching this, like, since forever, hah. I'm a fan of Anime shows, such as: FMA, Clannad, Deadman Wonderland and Death Note and many, many more. I'm not the best guy in the world - No I am! I can translate anything in Japanese to English. I'm watching Wolf's Rain, Kuroku no Basuke and many more Anime as of now. My heart is steal healing after watching Clannad, so don' put any sad news on me, hah.

Why you want to join this team: I think this is cool. I can help with any GFX if needed. Smile
(Mar. 25, 2014  2:16 PM)" L Wrote: Username: " L "

Type of bey you like to use: Attack all the way!

Strongest bey: Um... Wyvang^2 GB145R2F

Something about yourself: Anime, anime, anime , anime!! I love Anime! I've been watching this, like, since forever, hah. I'm a fan of Anime shows, such as: FMA, Clannad, Deadman Wonderland and Death Note and many, many more. I'm not the best guy in the world - No I am! I can translate anything in Japanese to English. I'm watching Wolf's Rain, Kuroku no Basuke and many more Anime as of now. My heart is steal healing after watching Clannad, so don' put any sad news on me, hah.

Why you want to join this team: I think this is cool. I can help with any GFX if needed. Smile

Welcome to the team!Smile
also would you like to be second co-leader?
Welcome to the team! Cute i love anime too! your going to fit in just fine here Wink
If I could, that would be awesome! Thank you Ryukiba.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. Grin
my favorite type is stamina
my stongest bey is delta
the reason i want to join this team is to become number 1
theres not much interesting about myself
(Apr. 19, 2014  3:58 AM)amidamaru Wrote: my favorite type is stamina
my stongest bey is delta
the reason i want to join this team is to become number 1
theres not much interesting about myself

mmmmm ok your in, welcome to the teamSmile
(Mar. 14, 2014  1:57 PM)ryukiba Wrote: This is a team full of Blader's Spirit!Grin we'll be practicing hard and making friendships!Grin anyone who joins, be ready to have fun, work hard, do your part and be a part of something bigger!Grin
If you would like to join here's an application:
[Image: imageedit_15_5590628221_zpsea8a93df.jpg]
Rules:
Members:
Leader: Ryukiba
Co-Leader: Oniokami
Co-Leader: "L"
amidamaru

Username: dragonemperor16
Type of bey you like to use: I use attack type beys!
Strongest bey: L-drago destructor F: S
Something about yourself: I'm a blader that trains non-stop! I want to prove that L-drago is the strongest bey in the world!
Why you want to join this team: I want to the the team because I believe I have good abilities and attributes that would be good to this team. And I will prove I'm number 1
Alright you're in! Welcome to the team!Smile
EDIT: make sure to follow the rules in the OP as wellSmile
Alright then thanks!
Username:"Byxis"

Type Of Bey:Balance or Stamina

Strongest BeyConfusedalamander Dragooon DF145BSF

Something About Yourself:I Luvvvvvv Wolves,There my favourite animal!.It was the first animal I've ever seen (besides Squirrels and Pigeons).My favourite beyblade is Ninja Salamander.

Why I want to join:I want to join because i love wolves,about 50% of my belongings are things that have to do with wolves.I think i would be a good roll model for the younger bladers and members.
Haha! I like why you want to join, wolf lover!Grin welcome to the team!Smile
So where's my position?! I mean let me be the teams "Ace". When the team is down by a loss or so let me step up and take the win.
Heyo id like to join this team :3
Username: Hakumen
Type of bey you like to use: Defence
Strongest bey: goreim orojya bd154 rdf
Something about yourself: I like art and animation oh and beyblade
Why you want to join this team: I feel that i would be a vital part of the team as i am verry good at making combos (im a technician) i could also make motif's and sigs
(May. 12, 2014  9:00 PM)Hakumen Wrote: Heyo id like to join this team :3
Username: Hakumen
Type of bey you like to use: Defence
Strongest bey: goreim orojya bd154 rdf
Something about yourself: I like art and animation oh and beyblade
Why you want to join this team: I feel that i would be a vital part of the team as i am verry good at making combos (im a technician) i could also make motif's and sigs

You can join! Welcome to team OkamiRyu!Grin
Thankyou! :3