[Texas] Honoo Arashi (Invite Only)

[Image: MilksSigRequest2.png]
WELCOME TEAM HONOO ARASHI

TO JOIN HERE IS THE FORMAT I WILL SEND YOU

Live: Your City
Bey name: ( a legit beyblade not some stupid made up name) DO NOT INCLUDE TRACK AND TIP

WE ACCEPT ALL TEXAS BLADERS UPON INVITE

Honoo means Blaze in Japanese and Arashi means Storm in Japanese.

SCORE BOARD:
1. N/A
2. N/A
3. N/A

We are currently working our way to the top but as of now we are starting at the bottom.

I will Join i live in North Carolina
my bey name is Blitz Dragonis
I want to Join because i love beybladeing and can make awsome beys i also like being on a team i think we become stronger with friends with a common intrest
Ok! Added to the list. Each time you go to a tournament, you represent us! So win!
Just wondering here, how exactly would you become an "advanced member" and what does this title mean?
An advanced member is when you win tournaments EX: 1st place, or be active and help me out.

It is really simple. Just takes time and dedication.

The title means you care about others while blading. This team is not only competitive, we want to show others that beyblade is a sport/hobby. Just not really active.

Ok, I also hope your teammate can make it to my tournament (Day of Champions NC). It's interesting to see a person in an actual team, let alone representing one in an NC tournament.
(May. 18, 2012  1:36 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Ok, I also hope your teammate can make it to my tournament (Day of Champions NC). It's interesting to see a person in an actual team, let alone representing one in an NC tournament.

I will make sure he finds out!
I'm representing team Kusanagi for this tournament. The current, dominant team in NC, lead by me. My teammates, Dark_Mousy (#57) and Ziro (#30) are representing Kusanagi in Blader Crusade in Canada. You can imagine the trouble, passports, booking hotels and flights, and buying passes.
Also, Japanese oriented names for the win.
(May. 18, 2012  1:44 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: ...Also, Japanese oriented names for the win.
Well Blaze Storm doesn't sound too cool so I tried spanish and then Japanese worked.

Ah getting off topic

Live: USA i cant say what city
Bey name: an edited evil gemios (still editing and testing)
Want to join: BECUASE I WANT TO FIGHT FOR A GOAL. My goal is to become a blader that many fear. basicaly a good blader lol.
All right, sounds good enough. But if you ever enter in a tournament you represent us! Win!

--ADDED--
Live: Pembroke Pines, Florida
Bey name: Tanith
I wanted to join because I think it would be a good idea for me to represent when I go to tournaments
Alrighty

--ADDED--
HEY TEAM HONOO ARASHI!

Just a fast update. I have considered making this team a competitive team. It was more of a fun, with friends. We will accept the good/better/the best bladers. All current members will stay in. We will decide if you stay or not after your first tournament.

Also inactivity will either downgrade you, depending on what rank you are, or we will completely remove you.

Thanks for your time!

-Team Honoo Arashi's Leader/Founder
Milkâ„¢
hey milk could i join your team
wait one question , can i not join because i dont have a rank?
i forgot to tell you my bey, phantom giraffe. and i want to join because you already know who i am remember maxdeese1
another reason why i want do join i am a pretty good blader and i got in the final four in the regonal in dallas texas you were there remember milk. ps: sorry i faced you in the first round
(Jun. 02, 2012  4:06 PM)phantom orion 2 Wrote: hey milk could i join your team
wait one question , can i not join because i dont have a rank?
i forgot to tell you my bey, phantom giraffe. and i want to join because you already know who i am remember maxdeese1
another reason why i want do join i am a pretty good blader and i got in the final four in the regonal in dallas texas you were there remember milk. ps: sorry i faced you in the first round

Haha no problem I aimed to get better

--Accepted-- Use the format Smile
thank you for adding me milk
ATTENTION TEAM HONOO ARASHI!!

I noticed some members have been very inactive lately. I have decided to remove some members. Before in a couple of posts before I said, and I quote
Quote:Also inactivity will either downgrade you, depending on what rank you are, or we will completely remove you.
I really hoped it never would of came to this but I am removing a majority of members besides phantom orion 2, if I am wrong and you think you should remain in this team, please PM me. In the next 48 hours if I don't hear from you, you are removed, permently! Also another small update is that I am making this an invite only team. If you are wondering why I am making this decision is because my friend, hitsugiya, his team is doing very well and I admire him and his teammates. Anyway, getting back on topic, I am keeping this team USA.

OK aside from those updates, I am hoping to find just the right person to make a userbar for us, just FYI.

Guys, being in MY team and (hopefully) other teams won't accept you unless you are serious!
No me gusta!

"Im in a team to just say Im in a team"

did i have to pm you 2 days ago to stay on the team, sorry i didnt please dont remove me from the team
sorry i misunderstood its not me and how do i give credeit to that person you wanted me to give credit to?
If you guys are all in different places of the US you might never meat eachother in person. You should have a certain area like other teams. EX. Team Kusunagi is in NC
Yes, I am aware. To be honest, I don't know what I was thinking when I made this team USA. I think a little later I am going to make my team Texas only.
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:20 PM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote: Yes, I am aware. To be honest, I don't know what I was thinking when I made this team USA. I think a little later I am going to make my team Texas only.
I'll ally with you, when your rank gets lower.
but i have seen milk in the regonials and we both live in texas
sorry i keep on thinking things that are not i dont know why but sometimes when i read a post i read it too fast and dont reply right
(Jun. 08, 2012  7:14 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:20 PM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote: Yes, I am aware. To be honest, I don't know what I was thinking when I made this team USA. I think a little later I am going to make my team Texas only.
Who ever said my rank was gonna get lower?

Ha, I'm afraid of you for a whole other reason. And plus, we are quite a while away. Although, hopefully we will see eachother in Virgina.

But thanks friend, nice to see you have my back. Smile
(Jun. 09, 2012  5:31 AM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  7:14 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
Who ever said my rank was gonna get lower?

Ha, I'm afraid of you for a whole other reason. And plus, we are quite a while away. Although, hopefully we will see eachother in Virgina.

But thanks friend, nice to see you have my back. Smile
Lower ranking is better like, I'd rather be #35 than #100.