Testing top Defense Tier Bey (Different)

MF-Earth ScorpioC145JB (Defense Tier)

Defense launched 90-100% power
Attack launched 100% Power
L String Launcher/BeyLauncher+Grip Holder used
Stadium: TT MFB Attack
Legends ES: Earth Scorpio
SPConfusedtorm Pegasus
LLD: Lighting L Drago
MF-Earth ScorpioC145JB (Shooting: Banking ) Vs. Storm Pegasus100RF RF(RF Slightly Worn & Slide Shoot)
1. ES by Os
2. ES by OS
3. SP by KO
4. ES by OS
5. ES by OS
6. ES by OS
7. ES by OS
8. SP by KO
9. ES by OS
10. ES by OS

ES Winning Chances 80%
SP Winning Chances 20%

MF-Earth ScorpioC145JB (Shooting:Banking) Vs. Lighting L DragoCH120RF (ShootingConfusedlide)
1.LLD by KO
2.ES by OS
3.ES by OS
4.LLD by KO
5.ES by OS
6.ES by OS
7.LLD by KO
8.LLD by KO
9.LLD by KO
10.ES by OS
11.ES by OS
12.LLD by KO
13.ES by OS
14.ES by OS
15.LLD by KO
16.LLD by KO
17.LLD by KO
18.DRAW
19.ES by OS
20.DRAW

ES Winning Chances: 50%
LLD Winning Chances 50%

I Hoping This Defense Tier Come out Handy Smile
Uhm you need more testing btw Storm Peg100 WAS top tier, you would need Ray wheel and Gravity wheel to try against these. AND get more MFs. MF-LLDCH120RF would kill this. I doubt that combo would'nt be the next "top-tier defense", due to Bull and Aquario transparent wheel are dominant right now. C145 is decent, but outclassed by GB145 and R145 which is dominate to the defense metagame. Your testing is poorly bad. BUTnice try kid. Must be tired? Smug
The Ray wheel is pretty pathetic. If you'd like I will conduct some tests with Vulcan, but its pretty pointless, IMO.

I'm just trying to be nice...

IT SUCKS Uncertain
IK =.= I just wanna improve the ray users. Hugs? ( > ^^)>
To me, the only use Ray has, is in a destabilizer combo Uncertain

I will post results in 2 weeks, called:

Sucks to your Flame Wheel Uncertain

Ray Cancer 85SF vs MF-F Burn Bull AD145WD

Ray Cancer 85SF vs MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS

Feel free to make any suggestions

^OFF-TOPIC
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:30 AM)littlechipz Wrote: The Ray wheel is pretty pathetic. If you'd like I will conduct some tests with Vulcan, but its pretty pointless, IMO.

I'm just trying to be nice...

IT SUCKS Uncertain
That Would be Fine to me Post here and see What you got and have Kai-V check for her Self. Can NOT Believe Storm Pegasus Losing that Easily But Ties Along with LLD
Storm is bad. That is why it lost to Scorpio. Actually, you shouldn't be using JB because it has less points contacting the ground, so it does poorly for defense.
i don´t think that´s right...quick tests:

Lightning L Drago CH120RF vs Rock Escorpio C145JB
9-1

L.L Drago wins all by KO...

sory but i can use sliding shoot.. maybe you don´t know how to shoot l l drago.. Rock is great in attack.. but sucks on defense sorry.. also JB is outclassed.. by my tests that combo is not good at all...
even without MF l. l drago wons easily... that means something...
iput MF on Rock too i forgot to mention
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:30 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i don´t think that´s right...quick tests:

9-1

sory but i can use sliding shoot.. maybe you don´t know how to shoot l l drago.. Rock is great in attack.. but sucks on defense sorry.. also JB is outclassed.. by my tests that combo is not good at all...
Everyone have it Own Different tests
Still face the facts, that combo aint good.
you trade Rock by Earth lool still JB it´s not better than WB and WB is not top tier.. your tests are impossible!!

a lot of tests showed Lightning L Drago CH120RF have a winning rate of 80%

this is impossible.. can somebody test this combo please?
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:57 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Storm is bad. That is why it lost to Scorpio. Actually, you shouldn't be using JB because it has less points contacting the ground, so it does poorly for defense.
BUT the Jog Ball work pretty well then WB

EDIT: It Would be Very nice to have RWB: Rubber Wide Ball
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:30 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i don´t think that´s right...quick tests:

9-1

In your Testing Rock have Recoil
Hope this is valid...

Stadium: MFB Attack
Launcher: LR Launcher with BeyPointer and launcher rubber

MF LLD 90RF VS MF GraPer(Defence Mode, Left Spin)100RS
Perseus was always launched first, full power
LLD launched with banking shoot, full power

1. Perseus KO
2. Perseus Outspin
3. Perseus Outspin
4. Perseus Outspin
5. LLD KO
6. Perseus Outspin
7. LLD KO
8. Perseus Outspin
9. KO Draw
10. Perseus KO

Winning Percentage
Perseus 70% VS LLD 20%

Is this possible to be top tier Defense?
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:20 AM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:57 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Storm is bad. That is why it lost to Scorpio. Actually, you shouldn't be using JB because it has less points contacting the ground, so it does poorly for defense.

No it does not. WB has more friction, so it is better for Defense than JB. JB is only useful as a spinstealer.
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

No it does not. WB has more friction, so it is better for Defense than JB. JB is only useful as a spinstealer.
WHO said that Jog Ball is for spinstealing?
I thought it is WD ?
Wide Ball is mainly for balance,if you compare it with RS ,you will find out it is not easy to knock out it's balance,not only friction.
WB is easy to knock out.
but besides that combo ios not top tier defence there are better options like earth bull c145/GB145 CS/WB
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:12 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

WHO said that Jog Ball is for spinstealing?
I thought it is WD ?
Wide Ball is mainly for balance,if you compare it with RS ,you will find out it is not easy to knock out it's balance,not only friction.

It is in a combo. MF L-Drago90JB I think it was. Friction is what makes it usable. No other tip came out that could top it until RS, CS, and RSF. Why do you think that it stayed up as top-tier so long. It's balance is simply not as bad as the S series. That's all. It's nothing special.
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:42 AM)Dan Wrote: WB is easy to knock out.
True We Gotta find the True top Tier Tip for Defense
We already did! Ur results are nothing.

MF-2 Earth Bull/Aquario GB145/R145/C145 or ED145 Tip: RS RSF CS WB: which is outdated.
As I told you in PM before.
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:56 PM)Anime101 Wrote: We already did! Ur results are nothing.

MF-2 Earth Bull/Aquario GB145/R145/C145 or ED145 Tip: RS RSF CS WB: which is outdated.
As I told you in PM before.
i Dont see why WB KO EASILY?!
Wow... it'll take you a million years for you to learn this. First of all RS and RSF are probly the best right now. Due to the rubber friction to the stadium floor which is sharp. Makes KO'ing hard. WB is outclassed by these tips. Btw WB is plastic and it didn't show as much friction as rubber sharps have. Due to Dan's "Is WB Still Top-Tier? thread. And JB sux due to the spikes preventing friction to the gorund. You still have a lot to learn kid Smug
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:24 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Wow... it'll take you a million years for you to learn this. First of all RS and RSF are probly the best right now. Due to the rubber friction to the stadium floor which is sharp. Makes KO'ing hard. WB is outclassed by these tips. Btw WB is plastic and it didn't show as much friction as rubber sharps have. Due to Dan's "Is WB Still Top-Tier? thread. And JB sux due to the spikes preventing friction to the gorund. You still have a lot to learn kid Smug
RS Isnt the Hardest to KO But RSF is for Some Reason