[Takara Tomy]  Galaxy Zeus Testing and Discussion

(Oct. 27, 2021  8:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  7:46 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Actually I myself have no idea
But it's not rigged
Something could have gotten stuck or something i didn't really check
Uncertain

Also I thought 0 was bad for stamina? I just put it on because it has more LAD.
0 is amazing for stamina. But it doesn’t have more LAD. No disc for limited has more lad than the other besides maybe hasbro wheel and outer having a bit more. It’s frames that have more LAD. 0 is worse for stamina and lad compared to outer, but better for weight, attack, defense.

(Oct. 26, 2021  7:46 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Actually I myself have no idea
But it's not rigged
Something could have gotten stuck or something i didn't really check
Uncertain

Also I thought 0 was bad for stamina? I just put it on because it has more LAD.
0 is amazing for stamina. But it doesn’t have more LAD. No disc for limited has more lad than the other besides maybe hasbro wheel and outer having a bit more. It’s frames that have more LAD. 0 is worse for stamina and lad compared to outer, but better for weight, attack, defense.
They do have more LAD, just test it out
(Oct. 28, 2021  10:27 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  8:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: 0 is amazing for stamina. But it doesn’t have more LAD. No disc for limited has more lad than the other besides maybe hasbro wheel and outer having a bit more. It’s frames that have more LAD. 0 is worse for stamina and lad compared to outer, but better for weight, attack, defense.

They do have more LAD, just test it out
I do test things. Discs don’t have more LAD, and if they do it’s a very very very minor difference. The main things discs have that are different are stamina, attack, defense, IWD, OWD, CWD, and burst resistance. The weight leads to burst resistance and attack power, placement of the weight leads to other things. Only frames help LAD and only frames, in limited, can boost the LAD noticeably.