Testing Combos

Hello. I do not have access to a lot of Cho-Z beys at the moment. And I would like to see how the combo I am thinking of would match up against some of my friends' combos. Would someone please do some test battles for me?

My Combo:
Dead Hades .OO.Ds'

Friends Combos:

1. Geist Fafnir .11E.Et
2. Cho-Z Spriggan .8'T.Mr'
3. Cho-Z Achillies .12L.Zt'
4. Bloody Longinus .10R.Vl

Rules:
First to 5 points wins. 

I would greatly appreciate if someone would test my combo out against these combos for me. Smile
Honestly it doesn't even really take testing to know that Dead Hades stands a good shot against any of these ragtag combinations, as dH has the Attack and Stamina potential to either outspin or burst basically everything here with relative ease, especially since every bey it would face has a fairly weak part to it. 11 is terrible, Merge' is difficult and a bit inconsistent (and can't beat Destroy' at low spins to boot), 12 is terrible, Zeta' is sorta weak, and Volcanic is weak and uncontrollable. Honestly this Dead Hades combo is the only one that even really makes sense, as Dead Hades synergizes well with Destroy' and 00 is heavy enough to work.
(May. 11, 2019  4:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly it doesn't even really take testing to know that Dead Hades stands a good shot against any of these ragtag combinations, as dH has the Attack and Stamina potential to either outspin or burst basically everything here with relative ease, especially since every bey it would face has a fairly weak part to it. 11 is terrible, Merge' is difficult and a bit inconsistent (and can't beat Destroy' at low spins to boot), 12 is terrible, Zeta' is sorta weak, and Volcanic is weak and uncontrollable. Honestly this Dead Hades combo is the only one that even really makes sense, as Dead Hades synergizes well with Destroy' and 00 is heavy enough to work.

Thanks for the response. Lol we don't play competitively we like making gimmicky combos. But good to know that my combo has a good shot. Thanks for the reply Smile
Might want to post in https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations in future, but I think a mod will move this there for you.

Your combo should easily win all the left-spin combos you listed, by virtue of Destroy's LAD prowess - just launch lightly against them. The right-spin ones seem to have drivers that don't have better stamina than Ds', so they should easily be outspun too.

You might want to add a frame to your combo. I would suggest Proof, Expand, or Bump. This will make it have even better LAD, and stamina against same-spin.
(May. 11, 2019  6:15 PM)KingSpin Wrote: Might want to post in https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations in future, but I think a mod will move this there for you.

Your combo should easily win all the left-spin combos you listed, by virtue of Destroy's LAD prowess - just launch lightly against them. The right-spin ones seem to have drivers that don't have better stamina than Ds', so they should easily be outspun too.

You might want to add a frame to your combo. I would suggest Proof, Expand, or Bump. This will make it have even better LAD, and stamina against same-spin.

are you sure Expand would help? I was thinking Glaive.