Test my combo please

I use jerk to tilt launch so my bey can go the middle first. And also soon choz spriggan gonna be out classed
How about Jerk on Poison Diabolos XD double trouble
(Jun. 05, 2020  10:09 PM)kai edits Wrote: I use jerk to tilt launch so my bey can go the middle first. And also soon choz spriggan gonna be out classed

It doesn't matter if it's going to be outclassed soon. Jerk has been outclassed for years, where as Cho-z Spriggan is still decent in the competitive scene.
Bro im just trying to have fun with beyblade i never said I want my combo to be meta

Also I know my combo is bad so I know what I'm talking about I know jerk is outclassed now and for a long time I want to have fun.
(Jun. 06, 2020  8:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: Bro im just trying to have fun with beyblade i never said I want my combo to be meta

Also I know my combo is bad so I know what I'm talking about I know jerk is outclassed now and for a long time I want to have fun.

If it's a "for fun" combo then why have other people take their time to test it? Especially if you (and everyone else) already knows how it'll perform?

Although, I'll admit I am curious as to how tilt launching with Jerk makes your bey "go to the middle first".
I tilt my launcher to the point it the rubber touch's the stadium floor
(Jun. 03, 2020  3:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2020  2:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: Its not a round combo I'm trying to see if my combo is meta. And also  maximum grudia is out classed now. A combo like choz spriggan 0 bump bearing is still meta. I will recommend a combo master spriggan 0 wall bearing in left spin.

My combo master Diabolos 0 bump bearing is supposed to be a counter to mirage fafnir and also the roundest combo is maximum grudia 0 bump atomic or bearing

Master Bahamut 00W Bearing would be a better option if you have the parts.
But if you want to counter Mirage, I'd go with Master Spriggan 00B/00C At/Om.

Why Bahamut? Wouldn't that make it more prone to bursting?
Well, according to the rules at the top of this subforum,
"Back up your combo with valid test results. All new threads need to be opened with results that respect these standards." https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
Says that in the rules right at the top of the subforum.

You haven't tested your own combo, and it looks like no one's testing it for you. Aside from CheetoBlader, thank you CheetoBlader. No point in beating this dead horse.

Folks, you gotta test your own combos at least a little before opening threads in Burst Customizations, and post the results.