Tennessee

Hey, so I tried to start an online bey club but it got shut down, and I have a church friend that's into beyblade but that's about it XD anyone close to Memphis? BTW random fact, my bey club is called the Legend Beast Bey Club
i am... might join
(Mar. 03, 2019  8:52 PM)William Cochran Wrote: i am... might join

Cool!
I live in clarksvill
But what would you guys even do with a bey club?
every thing BC souls would do Smile
(Mar. 06, 2019  9:51 PM)veltrek Wrote: every thing BC souls would do Smile

I hope you know the real world isn't really like that.
ya uh I was jokeing
(Mar. 06, 2019  10:15 PM)veltrek Wrote: ya I was jokeing

Unfortunately I'm not really joking XD doing what be sols does is actually what I had in mind. You know, training together, joining team tournaments and all that other fun stuff XD
oh ya this is going to be fun Smile

be sols is my favorite beyblade team I sayed I was jokeing but I was not
is dead hades allowed? if so, when is our first meet-up?
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:40 AM)William Cochran Wrote: is dead hades allowed? if so, when is our first meet-up?

Yeeaahhh.... Sorry, no.The beys that are not allowed are Hell Salamander, Dead Hades, and dead Phoenix.
thx ill come anyway with dark doomscizor. when is our 1st meetup?
(Mar. 14, 2019  7:32 PM)William Cochran Wrote: thx ill come anyway with dark doomscizor. when is our 1st meetup?
quick question. Do you have any TT layers?
(Mar. 03, 2019  3:03 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey, so I tried to start an online bey club but it got shut down, and I have a church friend that's into beyblade but that's about it XD anyone close to Memphis? BTW random fact, my bey club is called the Legend Beast Bey Club

I live really close...Do youknow beybladesensei....I think he does to
(Mar. 03, 2019  3:03 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey, so I tried to start an online bey club but it got shut down, and I have a church friend that's into beyblade but that's about it XD anyone close to Memphis? BTW random fact, my bey club is called the Legend Beast Bey Club

Why don't we host a tournament. I need Rankings.
(Mar. 15, 2019  1:34 AM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:

Why don't we host a tournament. I need Rankings.
sounds great. We'll need to set up a location, make sure its OK with our parents, and one of us needs to be an organizer
That is if are parents will drive us across town to meet random" k i d s" to play with Beyblades. Chances 1 in 1000000

Sundays. What about Bartlett TN. They have a nice park.
(Mar. 15, 2019  2:15 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: sounds great. We'll need to set up a location, make sure its OK with our parents, and one of us needs to be an organizer

Ill be organizer
I live close
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:12 PM)ShiroShirasagi Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  2:15 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: sounds great. We'll need to set up a location, make sure its OK with our parents, and one of us needs to be an organizer

Ill be organizer
I live close

I don't think it's that simple.

Ill be organizer
I live close

You need at least 50 posts and 13 years old. Then you can take Organizer’s Quiz
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:18 PM)ks123 Wrote:
Ill be organizer
I live close

You need at least 50 posts and 13 years old. Then you can take Organizer’s Quiz

Found one

Not to be disrespectful but parents are not going to do it.
Please search for and use one of the numerous existing Tennesee topics from the North America forum.