Techniques to beat dragoon f230 gcf/cf

Poll: do you think it's possible to beat dragoon f230?

it's not possible
9.09%
it's, i guess possible to beat it
18.18%
yeah, probaly
24.24%
yes, it can
48.48%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(Jul. 01, 2015  2:30 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Duo Cancer B: D actually works pretty good against left F230.

Not really the case for me, personally. Unless you have little to no contact at the end of the match, it shouldn't be happening.
Maybe it's only about the overall quality of your F230, but against Kai-V's and mine it always OS it by a mile.
(Jul. 01, 2015  2:46 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Maybe it's only about the overall quality of your F230, but against Kai-V's and mine it always OS it by a mile.
It certanly depends on that, i have both a perfect B: D and an almost perfect F230 and it is a half half, where BD wins some and F230 wind some it all depends on how the beys angel themselves to eachother on their last few rotations, if BD stays away from F230 then BD will win while if there is contact F230 will most likely win which is basically what mitsu said in his last post...
You can use a synchrome bey against Dragoon . If you want to use a normal one then you can use the upside down version of Ronin Dragoon in which the samurai wheel would be under the element ring . I have Ronin Dragoon and it is better in that mode . It is my first zero-G beyblade and I use it in synchrome beys which makes it even hard for anyone to defeat it . If you have a large number of beyblades then it is easy to make a strong beyblade .Like costumized Variares that defeated Diablo Nemisis and Ldrago Destructor .