Team U.A.B.D. [Canada and international]

hey guys,

I decided to form a new team with Team: Ultimate blaze dragonz!!!!!!!
but ended up putting the team name's together to form Team ULTIMATE APEX BLAZE DRAGONZ(U.A.B.D for short).
I have come to the idea that ULTIMATE BLAZE will be captain for this team. please PM me BLASTERJOKER if you can make it to any team event in the future before the day of the tournament.
most of the team members from both team's are eligible to make the team. New members are eligible to join unless there is a reason why we should not let you join the team.

To join, you must tell us:

On a scale of 1-10 how good you are
Amount of time you played the game from when you started to current time (present)
Country your from (if you would like to keep private, please pm me and you should be fine from there)
Favorite combo in all format's (plastics - burst) (it's ok if you don't really know what combo you like from plastics or hms)
Reason for you to join this team

To be on the team, ultimate blaze's team rule's apply for this thread which are:

No swearing
No bullying
Be nice to each other
No rude language
Don't annoy anyone

thanks guys and let's get team U.A.B.D up to the top over the DayBreakers!

(sorry for no art)

Members:

Captain
ULTIMATE_BLAZE

member(s)
Hato
BlasterJoker
Just sayin', if you want to be a registered team, you can't exceed the 15 character limit.
This is how to spell Soaring

And I'm taking a leave of absence from the team

I started it…now you must cary on without me
(Sep. 14, 2014  1:51 AM)~Classik~ Wrote: This is how to spell Soaring

And I'm taking a leave of absence from the team

I started it…now you must cary on without me

sorry.
i totally forgot.
I think you can't be 2 captains in the same team... but you can have an Assitant-Captain. but may be WBO would let you do this for some reasons.
I have now fixed and discussed the Captain abilities for the joint team and I request ultimate blaze to be the Captain. And problems that anyone has an issue with can pm me and I will try to answer the best that I can
Waaaay too long of a name...

Can we just be Apex Blazies or something shorter please?
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:59 PM)Hato Wrote: Waaaay too long of a name...

Can we just be Apex Blazies or something shorter please?

Just go with the acronym which is U.A.B.D