Team Star Strikers [Miami, FL]

"Ending each battle with a strike one of a kind shall be memorable."

I welcome you to Team Star Strikers! We are a official team situated in Miami, Florida! We just had recently formed this team when it crossed my mind when I thought it would be a great idea to become a official team to become better together! That's not our only goal. We also hope to bring Bladers together and mentor them. Making the game as enjoyable & understandable as possible is our top priority.

We also have our official theme song! Credits to MorrtyScott! Star Strikers Anthem

We actually met four years ago when I made a video about my birthday bash event. Since then, we've become inseparable, even though we didn't see eachother often.

How It All Began:
It all started on my 13th birthday, when I decided to have a 'Birthday Bash'. I held the birthday bash on June 8th 2013, where Reznor, ExoticsKing and Griffen met me.

As I waited in one of the park's pavilions, Reznor came up. We shook hands and spoke. We later moved to one of the picnic tables where Griffen and ExoticsKing met us. As we battled, our spirits became ignited. After that, we became inseparable. However, we didn't see eachother frequently. That was no excuse to stop being friends.

Reznor and I became best friends and we would meet up a year later and so on. We all also participated in my first official tournament - which will be one of my most precious moments with them..

However, meeting them was a journey, a experience and meant to be. It will forever be our greatest milestone. What if we all never met? Where would I be? Where would Reznor or Griffen be in? We probably wouldn't be the people we are today. We probably wouldn't have brought back Miami into Beyblade. But Beyblade brought us together. This hobby brought us together. It truly did and we will forever Blade, no matter how old we are - because we will always be taken back to the old days whenever we partake in Beyblade. It will forever remind us of when we became as one. Each and every battle will always be a new one, strengthening us with every launch.

I'm proud to say that Beyblade truly changed our lives and will be in our hearts until the end.

BRISK AQUARIOHD

Partner Bey: Aquario

Bio:
I first started to like Beyblade in 2011; it's been almost 5 years since then. From there then, I made my YouTube channel on January 2012. I started to grow my collection from there and I founded a global Beyblade team, Team Metal Strike on April. I've learned so much from so many Bladers and the experience I've received have been extraordinary. Beyblade has truly been amazing and will forever be one of my greatest passions.
I'll be sure to end each battle with strikes that you won't forget.

RYKERKUROYAMI

Partner Bey: Orion

Bio:
Four years ago, my life changed when I met Brisk AquarioHD, who I am now proud to call my best friend. Ever since then, I've been determined to be the best Blader I can be. My first partner was Storm Pegasus in 2010, then I began blading with Orion two years later. My current partner is Death Cancer, which has gotten me far in my first tournament. A proud member of the Star Strikers, I promise that I will always be my opponent's worst nightmare.

GRIFFEN

Partner Bey: Tempo/Draciel

Bio:
Griffen had gotten interested into Beyblade when it first came out. His partner Bey is Draciel. He likes heavy Defense type combos with aggressive launches.

DANIELGAMEROOM

Partner Bey: Scythe Pegasus

Bio: 
Hi I'm DanielGameRoom known as "Daniel". I'm 12 years old. I'm a Beyblade Burst collector. I'm a Youtuber. In the future I will host tournaments here in Miami.

Since we are located in Miami, official members would need to meet up regularly for tournaments, meet-ups, etc. If you live outside of Miami, but still can participate in events, that's acceptable as well. We are strict with choosing members - we will not tolerate with just letting any members in right away. If you live in Miami or around, and think you are up for the competition, let us know and we might just add you in. We'll be happy to help out with anything and possibly add you in as a unofficial member until further notice. Our limit for members is 5; however, we may change the limit.

As a team, we will be participating in tournaments and events.

Let me know if you're interested!
Can I Join? xD Im Going to The Next MFB Tournament Which Hosted by Brisk. PLZ Let Me Know. Thanks! Smile
(Dec. 16, 2016  2:17 PM)DanielGameRoom Wrote: Can I Join? xD Im Going to The Next MFB Tournament Which Hosted by Brisk. PLZ Let Me Know. Thanks! Smile
Yes, we'll let you know on the day of the tournament. Smile No problem!
(Dec. 16, 2016  3:33 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Yes, we'll let you know on the day of the tournament. Smile No problem!

Well Thank You! Smile
Hey guys trying to start a scene for beyblade in kendall. Would be cool to hang.
I love the theme song so much. ^^ I'm planning on founding a WBO team, too. I want to call it Team Spin Stars because I like Beyblade and astronomy. Smile