14.29%
Anti Attack
3.57%
Spin Stealer
14.29%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
The Bladers of Destiny
This team was founded by Coach, Wyatt V2 and Madoka's Spirit

This team was founded in Michigan, and is now growing to a Worldwide status with using divisional teams. Teams of 3-5 bladers in different areas around the world, so you have a nucleus team you battle with, and a greater team to draw help and support from.

THIS IS AN ELITE TEAM OF BLADERS!
You don't simply join, you earn your way on the team
But if you want on please have a Google+ page they have a hangout feature where everybody on the team can video chat at the same time. I also run the WBO Google+ page, please share with your friends this is an awesome new way to interact with eachother, where Skype is one on one and is no longer free, this you can talk with 9 others at the same time!
Experience is key I want a team of strong bladers, but if you're in experience the desire to go out and pursue local tournament is a must. If you need guidance I'll help. A good attitude and willing to learn and the ability to adapt to their competition is all that matters.
If there are WBO members from around the world that want to be part of The Bladers of Destiny, You can Join as an out of area Team affiliate! The keys I look for in my members is Helping Others, Having Good Spirited Fun, Using Good Strategy, A Huge Desire to WIN

Team Ottawa
Outshining Destiny Members
BobMcdoogal: Captain no official tournaments in area
Dark Aquario 55: member no official tournaments in area
Fishes is not a word(that sounded weird...

Name:Brendan Manuel(I quit Ferocious fang...Tongue_out)

Bey:MF Diablo Unicorno II BD145RS

Where I live:Mamou,Louisiana,USA,Earth,SolarSystem,Universe

Reason I want to join:This looks like a awesome team

How long I have been Beyblading:2 years
(Sep. 01, 2012  7:54 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Fishes is not a word(that sounded weird...

Name:Brendan Manuel(I quit Ferocious fang...Tongue_out)

Bey:MF Diablo Unicorno II BD145RS

Where I live:Mamou,Louisiana,USA,Earth,SolarSystem,Universe

Reason I want to join:This looks like a awesome team

How long I have been Beyblading:2 years

Ok your in
Dude you just copied the words from my team thread, but you changed some stuff up. Why you did that?
(Sep. 01, 2012  10:07 PM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: Dude you just copied the words from my team thread, but you changed some stuff up. Why you did that?

The rules for your team were very good so I used them, is that so wrong?
Well it's okay, but you might wanna change the part about the chatroom since your team don't have a website.
I Updated the title so now the Team is for people only in North America
Just An advice:

I think you should make a multiple choice at the poll.
Btw Having Fun!
(Sep. 03, 2012  12:09 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I Updated the title so now the Team is for people only in North America

In my opinion,that's a bad idea
Hi I was messaging you and I want to join your team with my earth Capricorn wd90
(Sep. 12, 2012  10:15 PM)capricorn 52 Wrote: Hi I was messaging you and I want to join your team with my earth Capricorn wd90

Use the Format
(Sep. 12, 2012  10:15 PM)capricorn 52 Wrote: Hi I was messaging you and I want to join your team with my earth Capricorn wd90
Earth Capricorn 90WD is probably what you meant

(Sep. 18, 2012  12:52 AM)thermalwolf3261 Wrote: are you in the southern or. area?

This team is all of North America so yes
Name (real or fake): kevin
Bey(1): earth eagle 145wd
Where you live: vt
Reason you want to join: i want to join a team
How long you been blading: 2 years

(Sep. 18, 2012  7:18 PM)cavern57 Wrote: Name (real or fake): kevin
Bey(1): earth eagle 145wd
Where you live: vt
Reason you want to join: i want to join a team
How long you been blading: 2 years

Ok your in.
I would like to join!

Name:MexaMaster
Bey:MF-H Diablo Aquario BD145CS
Where I liveEeeunice,Louisiana
Reason I want to join:Meh.It looked neat
How long?:3 years
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:42 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: I would like to join!

Name:MexaMaster
Bey:MF-H Diablo Aquario BD145CS
Where I liveEeeunice,Louisiana
Reason I want to join:Meh.It looked neat
How long?:3 years
Ok your in and capricorn 52 your're not in and cavern57 your're off the Team because your're not that experienced sorry.
I'm resigning!Imma join some other team...
(Sep. 28, 2012  11:07 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: I'm resigning!Imma join some other team...
Ok MexaMaster

I closing this team because nobody is joining so as of now team Atomic Dragon is dispanded
This team is apart of the Bladers of Destiny and the only members of this team are me and dark aquario 55.