Team Mugen(International)

I just thought it would be fun to start a team as a cool thing this can be a place for competitive or casual beyblade discussion and there are no requirements you need to join except just ask to join.
can i join?
(Apr. 21, 2021  2:44 PM)pika2442 Wrote: can i join?

Sure!
ok awesome
So I saw a Tornado Wyvern(TT) on Ebay for an alright price so I wanted to know if it'd be worth buying, I'm a big fan of Wyvern and don't have a TT atomic driver.
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:03 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: So I saw a Tornado Wyvern(TT) on Ebay for an alright price so I wanted to know if it'd be worth buying, I'm a big fan of Wyvern and don't have a TT atomic driver.

show me a link.
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:06 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:03 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: So I saw a Tornado Wyvern(TT) on Ebay for an alright price so I wanted to know if it'd be worth buying, I'm a big fan of Wyvern and don't have a TT atomic driver.

show me a link.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/363358336766?ha...Sw~VxgddQG
If you want wyvern, get Jet Wyvern. If you want atomic, get Dead Phoenix. You can get both of these for half the price of that.
Sorry for not posting in this thread for a bit I accidentally unsubscribed from the thread, but any recommendations on how to make the club better?
(May. 14, 2021  5:29 PM)Right burst cb Wrote: Can I join
I have a brave valkyrie

Yeah sure! Welcome to the club!
Thanks I'm right burst my fav hey is brave valkyrie until the dynamite valkyrie come out
I live in America I got my authentic brave valkyrie from eBay but then I found beys and bricks .com

Oh we can host tournaments