Team Galaxy Bladers WE WANT YOU!

has anybody won any tournamets in team galaxy bladers name???
i have won 2 and i have gotten in second place in 1
(Feb. 02, 2012  2:41 AM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2012  10:05 PM)Vader Blader Wrote: I'll join for the Milwaukee WI, area! I rock Burn Fireblaze, Storm Pegasis, and Rock Aries.

good,cool,how many tournaments have you won

I'm not a tournament Blader. Also have you ever been to an international tournament? Is there a cash prize?
to Inform Some of you i will be representing the Branch Of NC
(Feb. 11, 2012  1:23 AM)Vader Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  2:41 AM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2012  10:05 PM)Vader Blader Wrote: I'll join for the Milwaukee WI, area! I rock Burn Fireblaze, Storm Pegasis, and Rock Aries.

good,cool,how many tournaments have you won

I'm not a tournament Blader. Also have you ever been to an international tournament? Is there a cash prize?

sometimes there is a cash prize, but not always.and yes i have been in two tournaments.
Do not start fights with other members or you will be reported.

To all beybladers in new zealand:

JOIN TEAM UNIVERSE DEFEATERS
ONLY 5 members in new zealand may join

lists of positions starting from the starting:

1-destroyer:

2- executer:

3- demolisher:

4- terminator:

5- slayer:

email me or i email u,instruc. 1:say wat beyblade u have 2:nd be one of the first ten to be in my team,my name is kitiona nd i hav CHAOS HEPHEASTUS,I WANT U IN MY TEAM,the selection has officially started
team universe destroyers haso officially started,be in my team now,the most strongest in the world

hey buddy who do you think you are busting into OUR thread make your own and to everyone look I am one man I have priorities Im sorry the team hasnt been QUITE active so please forgive me as I have been handiling Life and College so please do not quit because of SOME inactivity Ill Email the boss and ask for suggestions til then remain calm and try not to freak out and also no joining other teams that will violate a rule ok?

Do not start fights with other members or you will be reported.

are you talking about me, cause if you are im not fighting with other
Hmm. Another north American team eh? I am the leader of the chosen bladers of America. We stand above all others and will not be defeated! You can either be with us or against us! We agree to whatever your choice may be! My new American team will stand on the top of the beyblade world someday!!! We shall never go down until we have fought to our farthest limit and we have used every move and trick we have!
I'm still here representing MS. To those who make team proposals or negative comments on our thread, stop. There are multiple threads that you can use to promote your team like maybe your own. Don't come in here and do it. It's inconsiderate and rude. Now for the team. I wish we could do something to be more active as a whole. I understand the whole college and work juggle as I do it as well. If there is anything that I can do to ease someones burden or put their mind at ease, please let me know. Let's just wait it out until we can finally do something together. Good things come to those who wait. Have patience.
I'm just saying what my team is and asking if we can be friends! I'm not saying they're a bad team I'm just showing some confidEnce as the leader of my team! I am very sry if you took me as being offensive. PM me if you accept my team friendship plea.
I would like to join your team. I cant do tournaments unless there in walworth county, WI. I have an honor code that prohibites me from leaving a team that i join. Im also good with stratigy. theres a lot of people at my school that beyblade so i will win os glory here, and a few members to. at the moment i have seven beys: Meteo LDrago, Galaxy Pegasis, Rock Aries, Burn Fireblaze, Earth Virgo, Mad Cancer, & Ray Unicorno.
its been a long time but im back and ive gotten stronger
could i join a represent the Virginia-Maryland area
I would like to join your team but I have a question;where is the team,is it in america or some other country?
can i join im a great blader? just 1 question where di the group start
i would really like to join your team.
To all of you who ask to join and where the team is: Galaxy Bladers is a worldwide team! Anyone who lives anywhere can join as long as you meet the requirements in Clonetos's first post!
excuse me Elderbow who made that sig and icon? Because thats my drawing and I wasnt told about it. Will somebody get the people who made that to PM ME also! Will all current members pm one member with a list of all the members that we have so we can be up to date?
dose anyone here live in sanantonio,TX im getting kinda bored and theres no one to battle
(May. 27, 2012  5:02 PM)dude5 Wrote: dose anyone here live in sanantonio,TX im getting kinda bored and theres no one to battle

not the place to post that dude take it else where please
I want to help the team to win, so I need to know what bey to use for an upcoming tourney I'll be in. Should I use my Stamina bey: Earth Zurafa 100WD or my Defence bey: Basalt Aquario R145WB?

I will get Duo soon but just in case it doesn't get here on time I wanna know which of those to use.
OK, i just kinda noticed a funny thing about the video and it kinda contradicts itsef... in the video he says: "are you looking for a team that won't have so many members that they forget you? Well this is the team for you!(or something like that)" well, then you say that, in a nutshell, there are no limitations except you gotta have a wbo account and beybade ect. well, if there are no limitations, and it's world-wide, then it can easily get to the point were it does get big and you have that happening! I mean, i'm sure the wbo itself started as something like this, just a little website were a couple of people would talk about beyblades, then BAM! thousands of members joining to the point that you hardly know half the people posting! of course that's just an example but you know what i mean, right? You kinda have to think about that a bit.... :\
(May. 28, 2012  3:57 AM)ElderBow Wrote: I want to help the team to win, so I need to know what bey to use for an upcoming tourney I'll be in. Should I use my Stamina bey: Earth Zurafa 100WD or my Defence bey: Basalt Aquario R145WB?

I will get Duo soon but just in case it doesn't get here on time I wanna know which of those to use.

I think u should use Earth Zurafa 100WD.
It has good stamina and defence
I wanna join this team i meet all the requirements and i wanna rep the Texas area
sorry i havent been active for a long time, my mom is in the airforce so i have been moving alot lately and had no time to come on. but now im in a place where im going to stay for a while. i know i havent been very devoted to this team but trust me, i am now.

p.s. i won another small tournament in our name Stupid
deleted post