Team Galaxy Bladers WE WANT YOU!

I'm sorry this team is just too inactive, I have to quit there have been no events or meetings since I've been here, bye.
Im sorry about the team being inactive things have come up with me and the boss is proably on hiatus please do not threat and hitsugiya your quiting D:
galaxy bladers huh. maybe we should set up a battle i'm the leader of the hyper strikers
I'll join, along with my brother. We will compete in dallas, tx tournaments.
Pls do something. I'm almost out beyspirit.
everyone PLEASE calm down I know we have a lack of activity but i assure you that is no reason to quit a team. If you want a meet up someone please drop a suggestion to me and I will see what i can do OK?
Everyone should just see it like this : every other team also barely has any activity anyway.
To all beybladers in new zealand:

JOIN TEAM UNIVERSE DEFEATERS
ONLY 5 members in new zealand may join

lists of positions starting from the starting:

1-destroyer:

2- executer:

3- demolisher:

4- terminator:

5- slayer:

email me or i email u,instruc. 1:say wat beyblade u have 2:nd be one of the first ten to be in my team,my name is kitiona nd i hav CHAOS HEPHEASTUS,I WANT U IN MY TEAM,the selection has officially started
team universe destroyers haso officially started,be in my team now,the most strongest in the world
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:24 AM)KitionaV12 Wrote: To all beybladers in new zealand:

JOIN TEAM UNIVERSE DEFEATERS
ONLY 5 members in new zealand may join

lists of positions starting from the starting:

1-destroyer:

2- executer:

3- demolisher:

4- terminator:

5- slayer:

email me or i email u,instruc. 1:say wat beyblade u have 2:nd be one of the first ten to be in my team,my name is kitiona nd i hav CHAOS HEPHEASTUS,I WANT U IN MY TEAM,the selection has officially started
team universe destroyers haso officially started,be in my team now,the most strongest in the world
hey buddy who do you think you are busting into OUR thread make your own and to everyone look I am one man I have priorities Im sorry the team hasnt been QUITE active so please forgive me as I have been handiling Life and College so please do not quit because of SOME inactivity Ill Email the boss and ask for suggestions til then remain calm and try not to freak out and also no joining other teams that will violate a rule ok?
I would LOVE to join. My favorite custom bey is Basalt Bull BD145CS. I'm in Vancouver, B.C.
We need to work out a counter for basalt and earth BD145 CS combos. I got owned just through that. Almost everyone has 1. Some even 2! We really need a solution. First of all though , we've gotta break through BD and get contact
(Sep. 26, 2011  9:29 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: We need to work out a counter for basalt and earth BD145 CS combos. I got owned just through that. Almost everyone has 1. Some even 2! We really need a solution. First of all though , we've gotta break through BD and get contact

wait what? What does this got to do with anything?
can i join can i pls pls pls PLEASE! pm me
i would love to join your team please pm me

once we join we can not leave is that correct
just to inform everyone that if they have paypal and stuff NBeybladeManiacs selling death quetz for $16.95 or something close to that and ill be getting that and phantom Orion so if you want any combos you want me to test out (ill also get a death quetz)
P.S phantom will come next week and death at about 2nd or 3rd week so PM me for combos if i have the parts
sorry guys but im sorry to say i want to quit but i will still check up on the post so yeah bye.............for now
i want to join you! i have the best beys! DO NOT PASS THIS UP!!!!!!!!!
i meant that for clonthos
e-mail me at supremarcus@gmail.com
I need help managing these members if anyone wishes to help please PM me.
dude i want to join so much it is eating me alive please pm me
13 Members Confused
In the viedo it says 'A small group of people' ...
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:43 AM)Ahmed Wrote: 13 Members Confused
In the viedo it says 'A small group of people' ...
at the time of the video it was small but we have grown since and have many national branches :3
Why don't we do something constructive like maybe trying to host tournaments where ever possible to promote the team and spread some bey action.
hey guys i just wanted to tell you guys that r ditching,plz dont.im sure clonetos swor you in,so if you swor to not leave,then plz dont leave.
I'll join for the Milwaukee WI, area! I rock Burn Fireblaze, Storm Pegasis, and Rock Aries.
(Jan. 29, 2012  10:05 PM)Vader Blader Wrote: I'll join for the Milwaukee WI, area! I rock Burn Fireblaze, Storm Pegasis, and Rock Aries.

good,cool,how many tournaments have you won