Team Galaxy Bladers WE WANT YOU!

(Jul. 20, 2011  12:05 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Ok. I'm going to start group 'Sentinal Elites' in galaxy bladers or 'Group X Starblaze' for others who find the first too serious .etc

uh what does that mean? Your not ditching the team? ya know the rules.
ill join but i only have one bey atm also im in NYC if thats ok.
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:21 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:05 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Ok. I'm going to start group 'Sentinal Elites' in galaxy bladers or 'Group X Starblaze' for others who find the first too serious .etc

Of course not. I said a group IN galaxy bladers so it's ur Singapore branch
Heh. Their having another island-wide gathering next saturday and sunday(the Sunday after this coming sunday) I'm trying to make it.It's a tournament sort of thing
Could i join cause I'm going to a tournament and i can beat my friends
And I want to stay humble so i won't say that i am the best. But I can do some things
(Jul. 20, 2011  3:13 PM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:21 AM)Clonetos Wrote:

Of course not. I said a group IN galaxy bladers so it's ur Singapore branch
Heh. Their having another island-wide gathering next saturday and sunday(the Sunday after this coming sunday) I'm trying to make it.It's a tournament sort of thing
Hehe. Already asked 2 friends to join galaxy bladers. Going to ask the third soon Smile
Hey I would like to join this uh clan/guild. I am pretty young but yet fierce at beyblading and I can only go to tournaments aroud Lancaster (REALLY LIMITED) But I can be all my friends (top blader in my school) so uh yeah =D please I hope i can join
i just realized where will this take place?
(Jul. 22, 2011  3:20 AM)Nuclear Hades Wrote: i just realized where will this take place?

Here at team galaxy bladers we are not set in stone within one location rather we branch off every where regardless of where you live and as a member you are representing a team as a whole.
Just Passing By Saying Hi Grin
Just Passing By Saying Hi Grin
(Jul. 23, 2011  10:57 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  3:20 AM)Nuclear Hades Wrote: i just realized where will this take place?

Here at team galaxy bladers we are not set in stone within one location rather we branch off every where regardless of where you live and as a member you are representing a team as a whole.
Did u receive my other messages clonetos?
Good luck on your team
Hey can i join my favorite beyblade to use is earth pegasus WA130 R2F and I really want to join your team
Hey can i join I have been looking at beyblade teams and to see in which one i fit in.MY favorite bey to use is Earth striker ED145 coat sharp
I will fight for the honor of the team!
Nova and Ray I think you guys will be perfect for my group. I treat everybody in my group like family.
quit
thanks
ahhh hi....leader ummm where did you go???
We are now accepting applications once more
hi guys how are you doing by the way clonetos rocks hes a legand
(Jul. 04, 2011  11:30 AM)sora lover17 Wrote: woooho ok i will joinStupid
dude your already in a million teams including mine.

(Aug. 22, 2011  10:29 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  11:30 AM)sora lover17 Wrote: woooho ok i will joinStupid
dude your already in a million teams including mine.
acturly three and i quit one i have to change the sig

can i join? in the NY area