Team Galaxy Bladers WE WANT YOU!

join Team Galaxy Bladers No Im not the leader but boss said to group people.

Requirements

*You got to have beyblades does not matter if its TT Hasbro or Sonokong they will do.
*Got to be committed to the team don't leave cause its small
*Respect the team leader and members (BIGGIE)

(Optional) Recruit members in your local area if you can and PM or XGalaxyBladerX about it

F.A.Q just in case

Q.what does team galaxy bladers entail?
A. Well We go to tournaments and we blade for our team and this is optional but you can wave a jolly roger of our team to let people know whos side your on!

Q.What else do we got?
A.We got a mascot by the name of Galacteon

Q.Who or what is Galacteon?
A.Galacteon is the symbol of us bladers in the team that is made soley of our blader spirit, he is also a space dragon which matches the theme of the team.

Q.Any thing else?
A. No Just follow these rules and your set

Members
XGalaxyBladerX (leader)
Clonetos
(members list needs to be updated)

JOIN TODAY!
can i join? i cant go to tourneys unless its in NY since im going there on july something. i can support you guys.And give tips. i can also beat fellow bladers in my area for the glory of the team. i wont leave the team,ill have respect for everyone,i have lots of beyblades. Edited: I'm not from London the reason i said that is because i just now saw your leader make a thread about london
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:20 PM)spoodog20 Wrote: can i join? i cant go to tourneys unless its in NY since im going there on july something. i can support you guys.And give tips. i can also beat fellow bladers in my area for the glory of the team. i wont leave the team,ill have respect for everyone,i have lots of beyblades.

SPLEDID! Man I wish the boss was here PM me for more details and ill initiate ya in.
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:20 PM)spoodog20 Wrote: can i join? i cant go to tourneys unless its in NY since im going there on july something. i can support you guys.And give tips. i can also beat fellow bladers in my area for the glory of the team. i wont leave the team,ill have respect for everyone,i have lots of beyblades. Edited: I'm not from London the reason i said that is because i just now saw your leader make a thread about london

please enable PMing so i can swear you in
how do i inter in galaxy badders ?
please tell me when is there going to be tornament in alabama
(Jun. 25, 2011  4:23 AM)beyblade54 Wrote: how do i inter in galaxy badders ?
please tell me when is there going to be tornament in alabama

Simple My boy You PM asking for details Then I got to swear you in once thats done I add you to the list
(Jun. 25, 2011  4:56 PM)Flame kid101 Wrote: How about new.jersy

We accept members no matter WHERE you Are or WHO you are we are all equal in this team PM me if you wish to be initiated.
Update My signature now has a link to this thread. You can now access this thread without searching for it.
We're still looking for recruits dont be shy to contact us.
This is becoming SPAM.
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is becoming SPAM.

I'll just not reply again...sorry for the inconvience
woooho ok i will joinStupid
A video about our team will be up shortly stay tuned folks.
can you say my name
omg how was my freind clonetos useing spam you have told me off to i am not being horrible but hes my buddy no offence!
hi guys i am a member and we rock please join people!
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:04 AM)Smart beyblader Wrote: Team Bezerkers rule. There the best team.

That is SPAM do not post that here.
Can I join? I'm from Singapore and smallcompetitons are usually held at toysrus but there are tournaments (big ones) once in awhile. I've got a few friends too, however,its WBBA here. Not WBO . So I can form a group of maybe 5-6 here easily. I'm quite good on strategizing and making outrageous but effective combos. Plus, I've got good English !
can i join? i cant go to tournaments unless they are in california but i will battle people in califonia for the honor or glory for the team.i will help with support and respect every one of you.Eee
Ok. I'm going to start group 'Sentinal Elites' in galaxy bladers or 'Group X Starblaze' for others who find the first too serious .etc