Team GT {North Carolina USA}

Then recruit captains haha.

If GT is in the name then it still shows that it connects to the main GT Team.
QuestionConfusedince there so many bladers in toronto why don't you reach out to them

A canadian Team GT,Awesome
(Aug. 31, 2014  3:46 PM)~Classik~ Wrote: QuestionConfusedince there so many bladers in toronto why don't you reach out to them

A canadian Team GT,Awesome

That's not completely out of the question.
The way I see it, on the topic of who of us four competes in Team Format Events, we have two options:

Dissolve team GT and go form our own new teams so one more person can play

or

Select one person to sit out for each Team Format event and rotate out.

I think the answer is extremely obvious. I mean, come on, what's the big deal if you miss one Team Format event? We'll have more. Rotating is the only practical solution to this problem (unless someone willfully drops out of the team, but I don't think any of us want to do that).

I have the best Limited Format record of anybody on this team, and Thunder Dome is a close second. I honestly think we should both compete.

On a very serious note, maybe I should just revert to regular format. That way everyone gets to play and players without their own teams can register (because, this was supposed to be a promotional event). It makes things easier for everybody.
Lol, the last Limited format you guys did was the NC qualifier. Over 3 months ago. And no one from NC even won it. So it's not like that point really stands.
That's because geetster99 was there (and GT took second and third place).

Oh, and I'm 2/1 against geetster99, so yes, the point certainly stands.
(Aug. 31, 2014  10:28 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: That's because geetster99 was there (and GT took second and third place).

And...? He still won and members of GT got 2nd and third. So, it's not like any of you are exceptional at Limited. Also factoring in the it's been 3 months since a Limited tournament.
Wow wow wow, Echizen don't go around saying that we aren't exceptional at limited. I honestly take that kind offensive. NC got 3rd at AN 14, and got 2nd and 3rd (and like somewhere between 4th-6th for that matter) at the NC qualifier only falling behind the future AN 14 winner. Also Team GT has probably been to and hosted more limited events than other places or at least one of the more active limited location (I'm just thinking this off the top of my head I could be wrong).

Sorry about going off on a little rant I just don't appreciate it when someone says we aren't "exceptional" at something.
(Aug. 31, 2014  10:25 PM)Echizen Wrote: Lol, the last Limited format you guys did was the NC qualifier. Over 3 months ago. And no one from NC even won it. So it's not like that point really stands.

If you're not going to say anything constructive please refrain from posting. Thank you sir Smile

(Aug. 31, 2014  10:32 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  10:28 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: That's because geetster99 was there (and GT took second and third place).

And...? He still won and members of GT got 2nd and third. So, it's not like any of you are exceptional at Limited. Also factoring in the it's been 3 months since a Limited tournament.

You know I heard a member of GT got 3rd at GBT2? And beat several top guys at Anime North. But Im sure this guy is on GT.
So, your mad that I'm saying your not the greatest Limited tournament area hosters?

It's just fact, you haven't had a Limited tournament in three months and the last ones you had no one of your guys one it.

Edit: Well I don't see TBD post saying he was better than the other at Limited being ver constructive either, but Ill stop posting now. Smile
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:09 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Wow wow wow, Echizen don't go around saying that we aren't exceptional at limited. I honestly take that kind offensive. NC got 3rd at AN 14, and got 2nd and 3rd (and like somewhere between 4th-6th for that matter) at the NC qualifier only falling behind the future AN 14 winner. Also Team GT has probably been to and hosted more limited events than other places or at least one of the more active limited location (I'm just thinking this off the top of my head I could be wrong).

Sorry about going off on a little rant I just don't appreciate it when someone says we aren't "exceptional" at something.

I don't disagree with this.
Read Darks post above please about dont post if you don't have anything constructive to say.

Btw TBD won the last one in May, and He won in January and I won in December (at the first limited tournament in the WBO). So we won 3/4 and topped at all.
Read my post about really none of this being constructive. I think all of this should've been done through PM anyways.
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:18 AM)Echizen Wrote: So, your mad that I'm saying your not the greatest Limited tournament area hosters?

It's just fact, you haven't had a Limited tournament in three months and the last ones you had no one of your guys one it.

Edit: Well I don't see TBD post saying he was better than the other at Limited being ver constructive either, but Ill stop posting now. Smile

Dude I don't get it mad. At the end of the day its a game. Getting mad serves no purpose on an internet forum. In retrospect you're comments serve some to little purpose. But that's the thing, we all have opinions. And I respect you and your opinion. Here is the facts from NC:

We were hosting limited events for several months consecutively. Until we decided to change it up some. That is why we changed formats. Change is good right? I mean i like to change stuff once i na while. Like yesterday I had Tacos instead of Chinese food. Quite a good change. SO changing from limited to standard or plastic was refreshing. It got boring doing limited month after month with little to no change in the format. Doing Zero G this month was fun and refreshing(even with the Whole F230 shenanigans.) Sometimes we need to step back and make changes, whether its Chinese to Tacos or Limited to plastics.

Have a great evening/Day.
I was actually referring to Thunder Dome when he said he was mad. Smile When he said he was mad that I didn't call NC perfect.

I guess that's factually correct, but I was just throwing it out there.
I never said I was mad. I said I didn't appreciate it, I wasn't upset enough to be mad.

Back on topic who wants to host the September tournament and what format?
You managed to bring me out of hiding for me to tell you that this was a complete waste of half a page and it reeked of elitist obnoxious attitudes that could've been "taken to PM" as you seem so ready to say but not do.

Splendidly performed 0/10 would not read ever again.
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:33 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I never said I was mad. I said I didn't appreciate it, I wasn't upset enough to be mad.

Back on topic who wants to host the September tournament and what format?

Ill be doing it. And itll be around September 20th.
(Aug. 31, 2014  10:17 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: I have the best Limited Format record of anybody on this team, and Thunder Dome is a close second. I honestly think we should both compete.

Well sorry to burst your bubble Ga' but I just don't think that someone saying they had a better Limited tournamemt record than someone else when said person hasn't had many chances to be in a Limited tournament is really fair. And no, I wasn't insulting your team, it's factual evidence.
(Aug. 31, 2014  10:32 PM)Echizen Wrote: It's not like any of you are exceptional at Limited. Also factoring in the it's been 3 months since a Limited tournament.
wow

get out

team GT: Why can't you guys just take turns? Is it really such a big deal to some of you that you're unwilling to let one of your friends play in your stead only once in a month? All this silly, dramatic bickering over what: who are the first three members of this team to play in the second WBO Team Format tournament? Seriously, the way some of you guys have reacted to this ordeal has really surprised me. I thought you were all at the same level of maturity... Just settle this like real men over a game of spinning tops. Or rock-paper-scissors, or Vanguard, or YGO, or something.

I don't like to get myself involved with team stuff, so this'll be my final comment on the matter.

tl;dr - just take turns, it don't matter who's first. stop making urselvs look liek kidz
(Aug. 31, 2014  10:17 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: The way I see it, on the topic of who of us four competes in Team Format Events, we have two options:

Dissolve team GT and go form our own new teams so one more person can play

or

Select one person to sit out for each Team Format event and rotate out.

Ill step out for the first team tournament. Problem solved. Ill judge that day. Or lets do Zero G since everyone is coming out.
Woah all these post, I just got back from playing putt putt so I didn't see this. Guys I don't think that Kyler meant anything harsh by his post, I just thank that he, as well as I, was a little tired of TBD posting how good he is at limited when we have only done 3 events.
I have made a decision in regards to the October 25th event. After talking with trusted friends. It will be myself, Stormscorpio1, & Thunder Dome. I chose this lineup for several reasons:

Thunder Dome does stay pretty chill in events, and since theblackdragon is hosting he would have more pressure on him. We will be rotating everyone(including me) during team events. This wasn't an easy decision. I want all of us to stay friends. If anyone has any questions regarding this feel free to PM me and ill give more indpeths answers.
(Sep. 01, 2014  4:03 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Woah all these post, I just got back from playing putt putt so I didn't see this. Guys I don't think that Kyler meant anything harsh by his post, I just thank that he, as well as I, was a little tired of TBD posting how good he is at limited when we have only done 3 events.

I've played four.

(Aug. 30, 2014  4:35 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Lets take this to the team forum and discuss the strengths and weakness of each player.

I wasn't trying to brag. I was "discussing the strengths and weaknesses of each player." Our strengths and weaknesses are alternate. I'm better at Limited than I am in Zero-G, and you're better in Zero-G than you are in Limited. Now we're putting you in a Limited event, and rotating me into a Zero-G event. I can't make sense of that.

Also, Dark, just to point something out, I took first place going 9-1 at the Revival, beating you, Thunder and geetster99 (twice), all while running brackets at the same time. I can stay focused while running things.

I don't think running the tournament will be any more hectic than normal. The players will be split up into groups, competing at once, so if we end up with 20 players, that's only 4 teams, which gives us a grand total of 8 team matches, and a total of only 24 individual Beybattles, vs. the 36 Beybattles in a 9-person Round-robin tournament (The tournament I ran when I won against geetster99).

I put multiple weeks of my time and $60 of my own money into this tournament, and I really don't want to have to show up and just watch everyone else play. But I'll sit out if that's what you want.
(Sep. 01, 2014  3:40 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  10:17 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: I have the best Limited Format record of anybody on this team, and Thunder Dome is a close second. I honestly think we should both compete.

Well sorry to burst your bubble Ga' but I just don't think that someone saying they had a better Limited tournamemt record than someone else when said person hasn't had many chances to be in a Limited tournament is really fair. And no, I wasn't insulting your team, it's factual evidence.
What is your definition of "exceptional"? It is an opinion and I think you should keep opinions that are insulting to yourself. In my opinion placing is exceptional. Just to say my opinion on this.