Team Flash Bang! [Not Recruiting NJ & NY]

Team Flash Bang!
No Longer Recruiting

I am looking for Strong BladersI am only looking for people who live in NJ and NY because you need to be able to participate in tourneys together, etc...I know this is harsh but I won't accept you if you combos aren't top tier or close to that. I know some people only have the ability of getting hasbro's but thats the rule.There can only be 10 people in this team, but including myself 3 people can join. If you want to join you must follow the format. If You have any questions about my rules, contact me.

Format:

Name (Real Or WBO Username)-
Top 3 Combos (Must be Top-Tier, if you don't have top tier, pm me)-
Age (Must be 10 or older)-
What kind of blader are you (Attack, Defense, Balance, or Stamina)-
Launcher Setup (3 Segment grip, Beylauncher, etc.)-

Signature-

Your sig must say "Team Flash Bang" somewhere on it. If you don't know how to make a sig, contact me and i'll make you one.

Members:

Heh good luck on your team hope this team can be good rivals
(Oct. 07, 2012  10:54 PM)Zero X Wrote: Heh good luck on your team hope this team can be good rivals

Yeah my team will be your team's rival
Good Luck on your team i hope we can be rivals also Smile
I would join your Team, but I'm already on Team Golden Eagle! And good luck with it! As Twisted Eagle said, I hope we can be rivals as well! Smile
Thanks guys, I hope we can all be rivals.
Hey guys we should PM each other about a tourney with all 3 teams there Smile
Can i join
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:15 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: Can i join

Post = 10/10 would read the OP again. Read the format, and follow it. Thanks.
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:30 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:15 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: Can i join

Post = 10/10 would read the OP again. Read the format, and follow it. Thanks.

I did already
(Oct. 07, 2012  10:14 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: If you want to join you must follow the format.
Format:

Name (Real Or WBO Username)-
Top 3 Combos (Must be Top-Tier, if you don't have top tier, pm me)-
Age (Must be 10 or older)-
What kind of blader are you (Attack, Defense, Balance, or Stamina)-
Launcher Setup (3 Segment grip, Beylauncher, etc.)-

Okay, well ...

If you did it via PM/other methods, my bad.
Will anyone of you be my allies for team behemoth.
cool congrats on your team i met you at the tournament in hekshker park and im hoping we can one day have a battle with argonauts( my team) Flash Bang and Big Bang theory that would be epic well good luck Smile
oops i wrote theory instead of fury sorry Big Bang Fury hope we can battle also
(Oct. 10, 2012  11:47 PM)Ethan H Wrote: cool congrats on your team i met you at the tournament in hekshker park and im hoping we can one day have a battle with argonauts( my team) Flash Bang and Big Bang theory that would be epic well good luck Smile
oops i wrote theory instead of fury sorry Big Bang Fury hope we can battle also

Who were you?
Ultimiteorion, Meteo L-Drago Lw105wd, Revisor Dragoon sa165ewd, Flash Unicorno DF145RF, 11 years old, Stamina Blader, 3 Segment grip, Beylauncher
i came to kirin's gravitational lightning in central park and i was in the other block of the two
(Oct. 11, 2012  11:03 PM)Ethan H Wrote: i came to kirin's gravitational lightning in central park and i was in the other block of the two

hope to battle you again like in beyspiritshowdown on 4/28/12
i have an idea for the team maybe you could make ranks for every member
and also you could make a youtube video so people could join the team
DiabloOrion9999, Meteo -Drago lw145wd, Reviser Dragoon sa165ewd , Phantom Aquario 230mb, Flash Unicorno df105rf, 11 years old, Stamina, 3 Segment grip, Beylauncher
can i join now
(Oct. 13, 2012  8:24 PM)DiabloOrion9999 Wrote: DiabloOrion9999, Meteo -Drago lw145wd, Reviser Dragoon b:d, Duo Unicorno 230mb, 11 years old, Stamina, 3 Segment grip, Beylauncher
can i join now
Eh,some of those are kindof bad~

(Oct. 13, 2012  8:24 PM)DiabloOrion9999 Wrote: DiabloOrion9999, Meteo -Drago lw145wd, Reviser Dragoon sa165ewd , Phantom Aquario 230mb, Flash Unicorno df105rf, 11 years old, Stamina, 3 Segment grip, Beylauncher
can i join now

nice combos
(Oct. 13, 2012  9:41 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2012  8:24 PM)DiabloOrion9999 Wrote: DiabloOrion9999, Meteo -Drago lw145wd, Reviser Dragoon sa165ewd , Phantom Aquario 230mb, Flash Unicorno df105rf, 11 years old, Stamina, 3 Segment grip, Beylauncher
can i join now

nice combos

thank you
i am the best friend of UltimiteOrion
plz let DiabloOrion9999 join he is my best friend
(Oct. 11, 2012  11:11 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  11:03 PM)Ethan H Wrote: i came to kirin's gravitational lightning in central park and i was in the other block of the two

hope to battle you again like in beyspiritshowdown on 4/28/12
i have an idea for the team maybe you could make ranks for every member
and also you could make a youtube video so people could join the team

When I get 10 members in my team, Ill make ranks.
bj3rdd i bought in a new member gmanbolt5
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:11 AM)JE Wrote: bj3rdd i bought in a new member gmanbolt5

Who's that? Let them contact me, okay.