Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide]

Poll: Do you like this new team?

Carp Yeah!
66.67%
Carp No!
33.33%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
Game Theory is a shop in NC where they usually have Beyblade Tournamnets in NC.
Hmm...... Sounds interesting.... When I come down NC I might visit one. But I'm interested in really making this Team world tourney! Alright let's get back on topic. If you want to continue this conversation let it be over PM please
Listen i do appreciate being accepted on the team but I think I need to be on a team that hits closer to home,being toronto.I am quitting the team.

Stay F R E S H-Classik
(Jun. 23, 2014  1:16 AM)FreshClassik Wrote: Listen i do appreciate being accepted on the team but I think I need to be on a team that hits closer to home,being toronto.I am quitting the team.

Stay F R E S H-Classik

Ok.Dragonemperor edit the op please...

Pokemo when is your next tourney?
(Jun. 24, 2014  12:30 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2014  1:16 AM)FreshClassik Wrote: Listen i do appreciate being accepted on the team but I think I need to be on a team that hits closer to home,being toronto.I am quitting the team.

Stay F R E S H-Classik

Ok.Dragonemperor edit the op please...

Pokemo when is your next tourney?
well, I will be traveling on july 31 st and wouldn't be coming back till august 31 st so I will not attend tourneys during that time period
I'm starting to train now. I gotta come on top for the tourney's this summer. 3rd and 2nd place won't do for me.
Pokemo,no slaking(get it)during your vacation!50 shadow launches(no string rippers!)every 2 days!!!!I expect to see improvement!Don't strain yourself...
I'm pretty sure pokemo is not a slacker. Are you you Pokemo?..... Well anyways.... Crush them for me will ya? Man at this rate this team will be on top. We just need a few more members.....
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:48 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: I'm pretty sure pokemo is not a slacker. Are you you Pokemo?..... Well anyways.... Crush them for me will ya? Man at this rate this team will be on top. We just need a few more members.....

Pm xdragonemperorx
I'll join. I'm on here all the time but don't post much. I just watch (hehehehe... XD)

1)BahamdiaWyvang 2)Having a boring Summer XD 3)Since Oct. 2010 4)Stamina 5)Host tournaments (in Ohio) 6)Nope!, but I'd love to. Just don't have anything close enough to my area.
(Jun. 25, 2014  9:16 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: I'll join. I'm on here all the time but don't post much. I just watch (hehehehe... XD)

1)BahamdiaWyvang 2)Having a boring Summer XD 3)Since Oct. 2010 4)Stamina 5)Host tournaments (in Ohio) 6)Nope!, but I'd love to. Just don't have anything close enough to my area.

Before I let you join i got a few extra questions for you!
(Jun. 25, 2014  9:49 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2014  9:16 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: I'll join. I'm on here all the time but don't post much. I just watch (hehehehe... XD)

Okay, PM me!
A tourney hoster?Hey,DE that's a first!He says he's very active on here...
We could make magic in Ohio!I'm all for him joining.
Alright then! Welcome to the team.
(Jun. 25, 2014  9:56 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2014  9:49 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:

Okay, PM me!

Welcome to the team!Here's the team website: http://freshgame-z.webs.com
If you want to be apart of team meetings you should join!
Anyways,with all the beys you have,I bet you can create powerhouses!
Remember people! Pokemo,King E. Emperor,BahamadiaWyvang, the meeting is tomorrow!
(Jun. 28, 2014  12:19 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Remember people! Pokemo,King E. Emperor,BahamadiaWyvang, the meeting is tomorrow!

On my/our site?
(Jun. 28, 2014  12:54 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  12:19 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Remember people! Pokemo,King E. Emperor,BahamadiaWyvang, the meeting is tomorrow!

On my/our site?

We'll try but if it doesn't work then we'll have it here! Oh yeah pokemo isn't available Saturdays!
(Jun. 28, 2014  1:40 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  12:54 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:

On my/our site?

We'll try but if it doesn't work then we'll have it here! Oh yeah pokemo isn't available Saturdays!

But he is on Fridays!
He wants to meet on sunday....
All in agreemant to Sunday PM me ay!
(Jun. 29, 2014  11:59 PM)SpiralLdrago19 Wrote: I will join your team. I love evil bey"s

You have to fill out the application first!
I asked him to join.He lives in my state and there are lots of tourneys he can attend.
I have an idea!Our team should be divided into 2 Squads.The Fiery Dragons and The Fearless Sharks.There will be 5 to each squad.You(DE)are the leader of The Fiery Dragons and me of The Fearless Sharks!
(Jun. 30, 2014  6:06 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I asked him to join.He lives in my state and there are lots of tourneys he can attend.
I have an idea!Our team should be divided into 2 Squads.The Fiery Dragons and The Fearless Sharks.There will be 5 to each squad.You(DE)are the leader of The Fiery Dragons and me of The Fearless Sharks!

That's a great idea! We should be in groups. based on what state we're in.