Team Eclipse (Houston, Tx)

join Team Eclipse 
it is not yet official but I felt that this was necessary
is this tournament at a park or something

oh drew i just seen u reply in like the last 3 tournaments
Lol this is a team but you seem to be active weird its like texas has a on and off thing right
hey guys team eclipse is looking for Houston bladers can you join
can i join i visit huston ocasualliy but i do not live there
Nice! Long time Houstonian ready for blading with others! If there's any kind of requirement to joining, I'd like to try out. Seems like a fun idea to join a team!
there are none just have fun
I don't know why but team Eclipse seems very familiar to me. I think i've heard that name somwhere
I don't know but I made it
heyo I might be hosting a tournament soon in katy but I need 4 people so that I might be able to get my organizer thing
1. I'm pretty sure there is a team eclipse is Pokemon 2 .I'm in Houston but cant leave my neighborhood so uh..OOF
(Jun. 29, 2019  3:54 PM)drewb518 Wrote: heyo I might be hosting a tournament soon in katy but I need 4 people so that I might be able to get my organizer thing
I will join

(Jun. 29, 2019  3:54 PM)drewb518 Wrote: heyo I might be hosting a tournament soon in katy but I need 4 people so that I might be able to get my organizer thing
I will join

I'll join with my son. we are on the katy area.
sweet we r finally growing
A Team should of had a training center in real life...
And also did you copy Eclipse name from Duo Eclipsed?
Eclipse is kind of a stupid name... Sorry to say. You might want to change your
team name.
no and thanks but no again also if you want to be negative do it somewhere else
also do you know how hard it is for a 14 year old to get a "training center"
fyi I train by my self and im proud to say I do pretty well
3rd place in a tourney proves that

1 more thing ive been blading since I was six so I know what its about
sorry I went off a little I was upset at your nerve to come into this thread shame it and then leave
I’m up for a tourney. My son is 6 and he has a friend that is 8 and both have been asking to go to one.
well there isn't one being hosted anywhere in texas at this time sorry
i'd love to join this team i live in houston tx so if i could that would be awesome
sure your in if you want
I'll see what I can do, but on the other hand, I really don't know if I have time for it due to high school stuff.

(Aug. 08, 2019  5:40 PM)Ghostly Wrote: A Team should of had a training center in real life...
And also did you copy Eclipse name from Duo Eclipsed?
Eclipse is kind of a stupid name... Sorry to say. You might want to change your
team name.

Bro I dont know whether you didn't mean it like that or not, but just get the craap out if you don't have anything nice to say, dawg. You're waisting your dang breath, believe me.
thank you bro
that's what I said

plus how is a 14 year old supposed to afford a training center