Oct

Team Celestial's Costumed Clash

Sumner, WA
Faith Covenant Church
1915 Washington St
  Enter through the South entrance, custom signs will guide you where you need to go.
3:30 PM on 10/28/2023
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Team Celestial’s Costumed Clash

Darkness coats the arena, thick, black. Fog rolls in over the horizon as bladers line up for the spookiest event of the year. Identities left behind, participants prepare for battle, disguised in their seasonal garb. Do you hear that? Is it the call of the stadium? Or perhaps it’s the sound of your bey, calling you to join the fight! Come! Enter the fray! Blaze your path to victory in this inferno of strength, determination, and fright!

Use your deck of three X Beyblades to strike terror into your opponent’s, and shake their resolve. We will have parts offered to those who do not have any Beyblades. This comes with its own set of rules, located at the bottom of this post.

If the loaner-to-player ratio allows for it, we will change the event to a 3on3 tournament. (3on3 is confirmed!!)

The Clash begins 30 minutes after 3:30 PM to make time for bladers to claim their loaner decks and think over their strategy. At 4:00, loaner-decks will be locked and unable to be changed. Bladers arriving after 4:00 will not be able to participate.

Format: X, 3on3 (maybe 1on1), Deck Format for Finals, Ranked
Participant Cap: 24
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 2 Xtreme Stadiums

This is a costume contest! Come dressed up as anything you like! Feel free to bring any stadiums you would like for the free play area on the side! If anyone would be so kind as to buy some spooky snacks to share, it would be very appreciated! We will also have pumpkin pie!

Location Details

Park in the South parking lot. Follow the signs to find the event. The room we are blading in is called Snelling Hall, and there is a plaque outside its doors indicating the room's name. Comfortable seating is provided, and the church's bathrooms are available and easily accessible.

There are restaurants, coffee shops, and grocery stores nearby. Feel free to pick up some lunch on your way to the event!

Prizes
A total of 3 prizes will be given away to each of the Clash Victors.

One prize will be a custom BXTC Flip coin used to determine who goes on which side of the Xtreme Stadium. These colors are exclusively earned by placing top 3 at a TC tournament. 

The second prize will be a custom Team Celestial Display Stand used to display your Beyblades. They are compatible with all Burst and X releases. These colors are exclusively earned by placing top 3 at a TC tournament.

1st Place: Gold BXTC Token & Gold TC Display Stand
2nd Place: Silver BXTC Token & Silver TC Display Stand
3rd Place: Bronze BXTC Token & Bronze TC Display Stand

The costume contest winner in each of the 3 categories will receive one of the following beys:
Best Overall - BX-05: Red Wizardarrow 4-80 Ball
Most Weeb - BX-08: Green Wizardarrow 4-60 Needle
Best Homemade - Bx-08 Red Knightshield 4-80 Taper

Host / Head Judge: Tuckwolf
Judges: Bladee, Liwfie, Neo, Mejdouli

Loaner Rules:

1.  You must speak to either Tuckwolf or bladee to access a checkout card to use a loaner

2.  The parts we loan out are up to our discretion - if we have more parts that we have not offered, they are not available

3. Once you select your loaner deck, you may not change your parts or beys unless you make it into the finals

4. At the end of the event, return your bey(s) to the loaner table
NOTE: Failure to return parts may result in account termination

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
if it wasn't for the fact that it's an over an hour long drive for me, I'd attend.
I might not make it, i have a bowling Olympics on that day, sorry
I do not have a Beyblade X. Will you be loaning out X Bey Blades?
(Oct. 09, 2023  11:04 PM)Darkspin Wrote: I do not have a Beyblade X.  Will you be loaning out X Bey Blades?

Hi Darkspin,

Yes, we will be loaning out X beys for this tournament. For the first 30 minutes, bladers will come up to either myself or Tuckwolf and grab a loaner ticket which will detail the beys/parts that you will be loaning out. At the end, everyone will return their parts along with their tickets so we can verify that all the parts have been returned that have been loaned out.
(Oct. 06, 2023  10:45 PM)CodyDragonLane Wrote: I might not make it, i have a bowling Olympics on that day, sorry

Ah maaan!! That's too bad! I hope you have a great time bowling!
Off topic but where is Zektor? Haven’t seen him around lately
Unhappy
(Oct. 14, 2023  5:49 AM)Aiden songco Wrote: Off topic but where is Zektor? Haven’t seen him around lately
:(

He doesn’t want to play X. He thinks it’s all luck and no skill

He’s only played it once tho
Hello everyone! Please fill out this form to help us know if 3on3 is possible!

https://forms.gle/WhuFfHvQPTXfhBQw7
BlazingSpriggan and I are bummed to be missing this battle. Hope you all have an amazing time.
I might make it but its 50/50 rn
(Oct. 26, 2023  2:54 AM)ReverendRip Wrote: BlazingSpriggan and I are bummed to be missing this battle. Hope you all have an amazing time.

your absence leaves a reverendrip sized hole in all of our hearts