33.33%
Defense
44.44%
Balance
0%
Stamina
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
yeah ima try to do that...thanks for the feed back!!!!!!!!
alright guys day 1, of the new mission is up =) this is an interesting one
lol srry i had school meetings and tennis all month because we were prepapring for games ill post up a new one tmr
ok guys sorry for the wait but the next day is up
Well guys its been a while since I updated so yea
Day 2 continued
Rounds started coming out...it was hectic.
" dam it Data how the hell did they know!" I yelled
" I don't know sir! Urgh dam it" data yelled
After a couple minutes of fighting the chaos was over. Russian and American soldiers were on the ground dead.
" urgh....ahhh" a Russian soldier yelled. I rushed to him and grabbed him
" let's skip the nice talk and get to the point...who ordered you to attack us...where is your base?" I asked forcefully. The soldier smiled, and grabbed his gun an shot his bey through his own heart
" Damn it!" I yelled
" calm down sir, it seems like fire base Phoenix called us" data said. He pulled out his laptop and saw an agent
" archer.. We are calling from Phoenix Arizona and currently Arizona is infested with enemy troops, we need you and your team to help evacuations...we are sending air support to your location" the agent said. A couple minutes later an ac-130 picked us up.
" good to see you captain archer, my name storm and I am the pilot!" storm said
" great to see you storm, I trust that you will get us to Phoenix with ease" I said. 1 and half hours later we arrived.
" we are currently landing " storm said. The moment he said it...BOom...the air craft was twirling
" ahh we're going down!" storm said. As we got closer to the ground I said
" jump jump jump!".
" see you on the other side captain, if I'm going down I'm gong down hard
To be continued