Tampa Bay Florida

Good evening, long time no see everyone 😁 
I'm in talks with several LGS in the Clearwater and Tampa Bay area to begin hosting tournaments for BeybladeX (either monthly or bi-weekly depending on turnout) 
Golden rule is we're going to need a minimum of 12 people to consistently show up. If you're in the area, please let me know and let's get a group organized for the Bay area, we can't let the guys in Orlando have all the fun!😜
Shiiit I’m in Orlando. What fun we having I’m looking for a group lol
(Jul. 19, 2024  4:09 PM)MannySSJ Wrote: Shiiit I’m in Orlando. What fun we having I’m looking for a group lol

It looks like y'all have some tournaments this and next weekend, try to check em out! Florida has always had a struggle getting events to fire off, maybe we can setup a Florida bladers discord to help everyone organize.

Side note, you should check to see if any game stores in your area have Facebook pages and make a post looking for people who are interested. Beyblade X is pulling a lot of my older TCG friends into checking it out they just needed a stadium to try it 😉
Got you got you. Imma try to get something started for all of us to be linked together. Discord is a good idea.

I brought the stadium and everything so that whenever a new bladder or another bladder wanted to battle we would be ready
(Jul. 19, 2024  2:31 AM)bdablader95 Wrote: How often would meeting be required? I am in the area but work quite a bit. 

How often would it be? I’m in the area but i work two jobs

(Jul. 19, 2024  8:23 PM)bdablader95 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2024  4:09 PM)MannySSJ Wrote: Shiiit I’m in Orlando. What fun we having I’m looking for a group lol

It looks like y'all have some tournaments this and next weekend, try to check em out! Florida has always had a struggle getting events to fire off, maybe we can setup a Florida bladers discord to help everyone organize.

Side note, you should check to see if any game stores in your area have Facebook pages and make a post looking for people who are interested. Beyblade X is pulling a lot of my older TCG friends into checking it out they just needed a stadium to try it 😉
Well I’m here. Waiting. Watching. Like Optimus prime
I’m Tampa area and would come to a local tournament! What’s the discord?
Hi I just started getting into beyblade x and I live in Tampa and would be interested 😁
(Jul. 20, 2024  2:21 PM)MannySSJ Wrote: Got you got you. Imma try to get something started for all of us to be linked together. Discord is a good idea.

(Jul. 20, 2024  7:27 PM)LeSmol Wrote: How often would meeting be required? I am in the area but work quite a bit. 

How often would it be? I’m in the area but i work two jobs

[/quote]

(Jul. 27, 2024  11:56 PM)UltimateJaxy Wrote: I’m Tampa area and would come to a local tournament! What’s the discord?

(Jul. 28, 2024  6:19 PM)Kruex Wrote: Hi I just started getting into beyblade x and I live in Tampa and would be interested 😁

Goodness, my apologies for the late reply gang! Hope y'all made it through the hurricane safely 😁
I'm hoping we can all meet up once or twice a month! I'm talking with a few LGS in Tampa, palm harbor, and Oldsmar about hosting us, but for now, we gotta focus on meeting up and getting a group of at least 10 people together consistently so we can fire off a proper locals!
I'm getting a discord setup today. I'll message y'all the invite link once it's ready.

Side note, I found Savage Bear at the Target in Clearwater on Friday, keep your eyes peeled for wave 2, they're hitting our shelves!

PS, apologies if this post has bad formatting I haven't used WBO in like 10 years😅
Can I also come?