[Taking Voices] Beyblade Anime Abriged

This is the place to post ideas for my Beyblade Abriged series. Abriged is like a parody. Abriged is inapropriate or can be inappropriate. I warn all younger audiences. I am young but thanks to my sister an TV I know
a lot...but I Prefer to work with older people.

Now if you are in auditioning here is how you can.
It does not matter where you live.
You must have a headset or microphone! I WILL NOT ACCEPT VIDEOS!!! send me an audio recording here or via pm. Now all you need to do is say what character you want. I will ask you to do multiple! Basicly say your username, where you are from, what charecter you want, and how often you are available. Below are a list of WBO members who has taken the characters.

ToKao - Kenny

We are working on season one, episode one of classic Beyblade.
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:38 AM)Tokao Wrote: This is the place to post ideas for my Beyblade Abriged series. Abriged is like a parody. Abriged is inapropriate or can be inappropriate. I warn all younger audiences. I am young but thanks to my sister an TV I know
a lot...but I Prefer to work with older people.

Now if you are in auditioning here is how you can.
It does not matter where you live.
You must have a headset or microphone! I WILL NOT ACCEPT VIDEOS!!! send me an audio recording here or via pm. Now all you need to do is say what character you want. I will ask you to do multiple! Basicly say your username, where you are from, what charecter you want, and how often you are available. Below are a list of WBO members who has taken the characters.

ToKao - Kenny

We are working on season one, episode one of classic Beyblade.

Is this still in progress?
(Aug. 24, 2011  7:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What's the plot?

The original show. Ever heard of Anilator and Siliva? They were known for the best BAS on youtube. All you do is replace the voice acting with something funny about what the character's doing.
(Aug. 24, 2011  7:26 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2011  7:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What's the plot?

The original show. Ever heard of Anilator and Siliva? They were known for the best BAS on youtube. All you do is replace the voice acting with something funny about what the character's doing.
Yes, I watched it and it sucked. Like YGO:AS, they had some slight plot rewrites.

For example, if I were to rewrite Beyblade as an abridged series, I would make it so Ryuga is a schizophrenic who is under the impression that Ginga's father is trying to take away his best friend (L Drago) so he assaults him. Ryuga is arrested, taken to court, and is sentenced to a mental facility where his father (Daidouji) uses his wealth to let Ryuga escape.

After his escape, Ryuga is dead set on revenge on Japan's court system and choosing to destroy it with his best friend, a Beyblade. Ginga, being the fair guy that he is, believes that the only way to deal with Ryuga is to beat him at his own game.

^^Plot Summary^^