Takasu's Photography

You replied to my Instagram photo of that Beyblade. I had taken it from my Galaxy S3 and it does an automatic focus (which is awesome). However on my camera, you must enable the "macro" mode in order for it to focus on the small details. Your new Rebel should have that mode too, if you can't find how to enable it, maybe read the manual, haha.

This is a great camera and I'm looking forward to great shots.
Wow. That "Rebel" is a nice one! Ha, who doesn't love a Christmas mess? Those photos are all awesome! I can't wait for more, Takasu! Grin
(Dec. 25, 2012  4:07 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: You replied to my Instagram photo of that Beyblade. I had taken it from my Galaxy S3 and it does an automatic focus (which is awesome). However on my camera, you must enable the "macro" mode in order for it to focus on the small details. Your new Rebel should have that mode too, if you can't find how to enable it, maybe read the manual, haha.

This is a great camera and I'm looking forward to great shots.

(Dec. 26, 2012  9:47 AM)Duck Wrote: Wow. That "Rebel" is a nice one! Ha, who doesn't love a Christmas mess? Those photos are all awesome! I can't wait for more, Takasu! Grin

Thanks, you two! I've been trying to become a photographer, so my mom got me the camera. And be sure; there will be great shots coming in the future! Smile

And, follow me on Instagram to look at my other photos; the ones that I take with my phone. They'll be uploaded daily, so you can go check them out here:

http://instagram.com/takasumouce

New photo up! Check it out in the OP!
I suggest taking photos for Beywiki, the quality is superb Wink
(Dec. 26, 2012  3:29 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I suggest taking photos for Beywiki, the quality is superb Wink

Thanks! I'll take that in as a suggestion, so stay tuned!
Anytime, Takasu! Joyful_2

Ooh, crystals!!! Stupid And I assume that the last one is from a Mouse's point of view?
(Dec. 27, 2012  9:46 AM)Duck Wrote: Anytime, Takasu! Joyful_2

Ooh, crystals!!! Stupid And I assume that the last one is from a Mouse's point of view?

Yes, the last one is from my point of view, when I'm a mouCe. I have a really hard time trying to take the photo. Stacked a few books to create the shift and had to jump onto the button to take the photo. My arms are kinda stubby! XD

New photos up!

A link to my DeviantART has been added to the OP!

I'm going to be uploading my stuff there, but you can still comment in this thread. Hope you enjoy it!