TakaraTomy’s Mazica Party

This thread is about TT’s other new release “Mazica Party”
This likely belongs in a different subforum. Beyblade General is meant for discussion about Beyblades, not other franchises. Since it's a card game with an anime, it'd likely be best off in either the General Discussion or the Media subforums instead.
The past 2 Corocoro issues have had 2 Balloonya promos, if anyone was wondering.

Also, Mazica Party episode 1 did get fansubbed, surprisingly.

Next episode, by the way:
#4 Runaway! Wanisuke and the Mysterious Wizard!
An invitation to the "Mazica Academy Ranking Match" was sent to Kezaru. It is an important tournament that decides the rank of the wizard, and the first event is "Mazica Survival Race". It is a survival race that uses magic to compete to the goal. "I'm gonna win with my strong Mazin, It's showtime!" In front of Kezaru who just went outside , a mysterious wizard wearing a mask with Mazin Wanisuke stands! What is the identity of the mysterious wizard?
Next episode: Evolve with Your Bond!? Kezuru and Ballonya's Special Training!

"Mazica Academy Ranking Match" will start soon. Kezaru and Ballonya begin their special training! Kezaru scratches the card, and Barnya lands a Gigant Cat Punch. Now the ranking match that starts. In a way that will save your best friend Clutch, you must definitely best Wanisuke! However, Balloonya is cornered by Wanisuke. "Balloonya, don't give up!" When Kezaru scratches the card and unleashes the magic, Balloonya is ...!
If Mazica Party really does get this good can someone send me a google drive folder of the episodes. I don’t want to use any sites because I don’t use them and I can’t find episode 2. It’s ok if nobody makes it I’ll just wait if there’s a dub.
(Apr. 25, 2021  7:41 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: If Mazica Party really does get this good can someone send me a google drive folder of the episodes. I don’t want to use any sites because I don’t use them and I can’t find episode 2. It’s ok if nobody makes it I’ll just wait if there’s a dub.

Well every episode except episode 2 is on the official channel, and I don't think there's any other official way to watch it. I can just tell you watch happens if you want.
It’s ok and there’s also an official channel where I can watch the episodes. I totally forgot about that thanks.
Darkus/Flasher sorry, it looks like they only have the 1st episode and the most recent episode. So Episode 1 and 4, but they do have every preview.

All Mazin's that have appeared in the anime (on their episode of debut)
EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 3

EPISODE 4

EPISODE 5

Mazin's that Kezaru and Clutch have yet to gain, based on Starter Sets.
Asking for both starter sets for my B-Day and both R and L special sets

Burn Balloonya is my favorite.
(Apr. 26, 2021  9:18 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Asking for both starter sets for my B-Day and both R and L special sets

Burn Balloonya is my favorite.

The Episode L and Episode R booster boxes? I might get those. I'm planning on getting both starter sets at the very least.
Yeah, they come with more cards so it is worth it to me.
What is Mazica Party? Could someone explain? To me, it looks like yugioh + yo kai watch.
https://zenmarket.jp/en/amazonproduct.as...B091769BYL
This set, not the boxes...
(Apr. 26, 2021  9:24 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: https://zenmarket.jp/en/amazonproduct.as...B091769BYL
This set, not the boxes...

Oh, that set. I'm not sure if I will get one.
And the box sets, they look cool after going back over them.
Darkus/Flasher episodes 1-4 are on the channel now for a Special.

Moves so far

Balloonya - Gigantic Cat Punch
Fuclock - Clock up 10
Wanisuke - Gap 360
Discou - Microphone Hammer
(Apr. 28, 2021  8:32 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Moves so far

Fuclock - Clock up 10
Wanisuke - Gap 360
Discou - Microphone Hammer

Balloonya's might also be called Gigaton Cat Punch, but pretty much the same thing. Here are some that haven't debuted in the anime yet.

Jagooja - Jag Stream
One Night - Good Night

All Mazin's for Kezaru and Clutch + their Special Moves

Kezaru:
Fuclock - Clock Up 10
Discou - Mirabo Hammer
Comeranian - Nigiri Shuriken
Chicken Man- Kokekko Wave

Clutch:
Wanisuke - Gap Flip 360
Mitzbear - Sweet Violence
Haripote - MAX Fly Potato
Carobread - Carocket
Acrobatica - Bicycle Drive Hopper
Episode 5 out now! Along with the next episode preview

Episode 6 - Clutch, I'm going to challenge the trials ♪
Half way through episode 5... So excited to see ballooya burns new move

I think baloonya’s new move is flame or incinerator punch.

Wizard ranks

Bronze
Silver
Gold
Platinum
Diamond
Black
(May. 02, 2021  2:51 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Half way through episode 5... So excited to see ballooya burns new move

I think baloonya’s new move is flame or incinerator punch.

Wizard ranks

Bronze
Silver
Gold
Platinum
Diamond
Black

It’s Burn Punch.

It's actually Burn Cat Punch. Anyway here is the summary:

Clutch is about to take the entrance exam for the Magica Academy. It's a treasure hunt to collect seven Datsubee Magica hidden in the academy and win the Queen! However the two new partners, Clutch and Wanisuke, don't get along as well as Kezuru and Balloonya. "I'm sure you've heard of it." "What?" "What?". I can't pass the entrance exam at this rate! So Wanisuke...!
Episode 6

Episode 7: Hero of justice? Akatorishiro!
Loved Episode 6, can’t wait for 7. Looks like we will see lots of née mazin.
Here is the Episode 7 summary:
Kezuru had a dream in which a heroic Mazin appeared, and he decides that he should get his hands on it, so he sets out with Baloonya, Fuclock, and Disco to find it. They made a contract with the Mazin they found, Akatorishirou! At the same time, Clutch had also made a contract with a new Mazin. It seems that this Mazin and Akatorishirou have known each other for a long time, but suddenly they start to play a game...!