Buster Ares T Hurricane Keep
Salvo Valtryek R Blitz Punch
Warlock Fafnir S Racket Rise
Cosmos Valtryek T 11 Eternal
Judgment Joker Z 0Turn Trick
Zoom Luinor M Drake Hunter-S
Doom Balkesh T 00 Atomic-S
Venomous/Evolve Diomedes Vanguard Burst

Dread Bahamut doesn't have a stock combo yet. And it's already proven that Hasbro will use the original driver since they said they're never doing dash drivers, so the new Lúinor will use a purple Spiral. There is also no proof that Hasbro will change the names of the Disc and Drivers in the app. Also, the name isn't very good. Gold Burst is an unlikely subtitle for Hasbro's version of GT. Those are the things I find unlikely about your predictions.
(Jun. 18, 2019  1:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  12:53 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Beyblade Gold Burst
Ace/Rocket/Gem Drago Z Strike Charge

Dread Bahamut doesn't have a stock combo yet. And it's already proven that Hasbro will use the original driver since they said they're never doing dash drivers, so the new Lúinor will use a purple Spiral. There is also no proof that Hasbro will change the names of the Disc and Drivers in the app. Those are the things I find unlikely about your predictions.

Hence the Predictions title. Also, when did I say they would use a Dash driver?

Remember that the Disks, Frames, and Drivers don't change names. Also, changing Bushin Ashura to Buster Ares completely changes what the Bey represents, and they're evidently not trying to use Buster because of conflict with Ghostbusters or some carp. And Diabolos becoming Diomedes? I honestly can't see how that would happen.

Here are my Hasbro name predictions so far:
Ace/Grand/Rock Drakon Z
Static Valtryek R
Bushido Ashura T
Cosmo Valtryek T
Wizard Fafnir S
Jeopardy Jester Z
Dusk Bahamut T
Zone Luinor M
Venom/Erase Diaboros (easier to pronounce than Diabolos, imo)
I mean, from what I've heard, Ashura is the God of War, which could translate to Ares or something similar for us. Just a thought
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean, from what I've heard, Ashura is the God of War, which could translate to Ares or something similar for us. Just a thought

True, but Ares isn’t commonly depicted with 12 arms like Ashura is. Also, Ashura is green while Ares seems more like a red or grey Bey.
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean, from what I've heard, Ashura is the God of War, which could translate to Ares or something similar for us. Just a thought

Not really, an Asura is a Hindu demon, assuming that is where they got the name from.
(Apr. 03, 2019  7:50 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Slash Valkyrie: Sword Valtryek
Bushin Ashura: Blazing Ashura
Ace Dragon: Ice Dragon

Last one seems unlikely because Hasbro tends to keep the abbreviations the same like God and Genesis Valkyrie/Valtryek.

(Apr. 03, 2019  12:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Slash Valkyrie: Sword Valtryek
Bushin Ashura: Blazing Ashura
Ace Dragon: Ice Dragon

Valtryek has no "sword", so that seems unlikely. Honestly I can see them just sticking with Slash.
Blazing doesn't decribe the Bushin layer at all and is similarly unlikely. This is definitely getting some sort of rename, but it's not gonna be this.
ThePheonix is right on the third. They're not gonna switch up the letter composition. Like Valtryek, I honestly just see them sticking with Ace, Rock, and Grand.

(Apr. 03, 2019  3:12 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  12:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Valtryek has no "sword", so that seems unlikely. Honestly I can see them just sticking with Slash.
Blazing doesn't decribe the Bushin layer at all and is similarly unlikely. This is definitely getting some sort of rename, but it's not gonna be this.
ThePheonix is right on the third. They're not gonna switch up the letter composition. Like Valtryek, I honestly just see them sticking with Ace, Rock, and Grand.

I agree with you but they have changed the meaning of a few beys like 'Raging' and 'Rising' for the Roktavor line and nor is 'Holy' and 'Hyper' for Horusood, but I get it...

I was right, it’s Sword Valtryek
BEYBLADE BURST RISE:
Confirmed names:
Sword Valtryek
Ace Dragon
Speculation:
Sword Valtryek V5
Ace/Great/Rock Dragon D5
Bushido Ashura A5
Wizard Fafnir F5
Cosmic Valtryek V5
Jumble Jester J5
Dusk Balkesh B5
Zone Luinor L5
Venom/Erupt Diaboros D5
Poison Hydrus H5
Flaming Dragon D5
League Spryzen S5
(Jul. 04, 2019  4:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: BEYBLADE BURST RISE:
Confirmed names:
Sword Valtryek
Ace Dragon
Speculation:
Sword Valtryek V5
Ace/Great/Rock Dragon D5
Bushido Ashura A5
Wizard Fafnir F5
Cosmic Valtryek V5
Jumble Jester J5
Dusk Balkesh B5
Zone Luinor L5
Venom/Erupt Diaboros D5
Poison Hydrus H5
Flaming Dragon D5
League Spryzen S5
Those sound good
Since my previous post was from before Heaven Pegasus was revealed, I'll just put my Hasbro name prediction here:
Healing Pegasix P5
Possibly Erase/Venom Dyraboros (Die-Ra-Bor-Os)
(Jul. 24, 2019  10:50 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Since my previous post was from before Heaven Pegasus was revealed, I'll just put my Hasbro name prediction here:
Healing Pegasix P5

I don't think they would change the "Pegasus" part though
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:43 PM)L3monblade Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  10:50 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Since my previous post was from before Heaven Pegasus was revealed, I'll just put my Hasbro name prediction here:
Healing Pegasix P5

I don't think they would change the "Pegasus" part though

If they make the Storm Pegasis remake, both will be called Pegasus even though there is no relationship between them.
(Jul. 30, 2019  6:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:43 PM)L3monblade Wrote: I don't think they would change the "Pegasus" part though

If they make the Storm Pegasis remake, both will be called Pegasus even though there is no relationship between them.
Oh ok
Here's my full Rise prediction list as of right now (ignoring the Wiki rumors):
Sword Valtryek V5 (Confirmed)
Ace Dragon D5 (Confirmed)
Grand Dragon D5 (Rumored to stay the same)
Rock Dragon D5 (Rumored to stay the same)
Bushido Ashura A5
Wizard Fafnir F5
Cosmic Valtryek V5 (Probably not going to be released unless it's in a 2-Pack)
Jumbled Jester J5
Zone Luinor L5
Venom/Erupt Diaboros D5
Flaming Dragon D5 (Probably not going to be released unless it's in a 2-Pack)
League Spryzen S5
Dusk Balkesh B5
Unite Achilles A5 (TT gives Hasbro Layers the same names as some Drivers, so why not?)
Tactic Luinor L5 (Probably not going to be released unless it's in a 2-pack)
Primal Arkrisis A6 (Infinite Lock would probably be 6 unless there's a Season 5 without Infinite Lock)
Regal Geneflect G6 (Infinite Lock would probably be 6 unless there's a Season 5 without Infinite Lock)
Poison Hydrix H5 (Probably in a 2-pack with Knockback Odax O5)
Knockback Odax O5 (Probably in a 2-pack with Poison Hydrix H5)
Technically you can’t have 6 because of Legend Spryzen S3 and Spryzen Requiem S3.
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here's my full Rise prediction list as of right now (ignoring the Wiki rumors):
Bushido Ashura A5
Wizard Fafnir F5
Jumbled Jester J5
Zone Luinor L5
Venom/Erupt Diaboros D5
League Spryzen S5
Dusk Balkesh B5
Unite Achilles A5 (TT gives Hasbro Layers the same names as some Drivers, so why not?)
Primal Arkrisis A6 (Infinite Lock would probably be 6 unless there's a Season 5 without Infinite Lock)
Regal Geneflect G6 (Infinite Lock would probably be 6 unless there's a Season 5 without Infinite Lock)

Hydrix isn't Hydra as it is a left-spin chip and seperate from Hydra. Bushin Ashura is confirmed Bushin Ashindra. And Cosmic is apart of Kraken's evolution.

Oh wait, I confused this to be up to date, and confused your made up name Hydrix with Hydrax.
(Sep. 27, 2019  1:53 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here's my full Rise prediction list as of right now (ignoring the Wiki rumors):
Bushido Ashura A5
Wizard Fafnir F5
Jumbled Jester J5
Zone Luinor L5
Venom/Erupt Diaboros D5
League Spryzen S5
Dusk Balkesh B5

Hydrix isn't Hydra as it is a left-spin chip and seperate from Hydra. Bushin Ashura is confirmed Bushin Ashindra. And Cosmic is apart of Kraken's evolution.

THis was made before the leak, but I was partially correct about Cosmic being in a 2-Pack. I guess I'll update the list when more TT Beys are revealed.
(Sep. 27, 2019  2:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  1:53 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Hydrix isn't Hydra as it is a left-spin chip and seperate from Hydra. Bushin Ashura is confirmed Bushin Ashindra. And Cosmic is apart of Kraken's evolution.

THis was made before the leak, but I was partially correct about Cosmic being in a 2-Pack. I guess I'll update the list when more TT Beys are revealed.

Yeah I realized that after I made the post because I confused Hydrix's name with Hydrax. Sorry
Well, here's a mini update:
Pierce αrkrisis A5
Reflect γenesept G5
Impulse Dragon D5 (it'll probably just stay the same, but I wanted to be a bit creative)

Just to be clear, disc and driver names don't change. Only the layers do. Also, I think Zwei Longinus and Dread Bahamut will have the parts that they're supposed to, not Hunter-S, or Atomic-S, or 00 for that matter. Actually, we don't even have Slingshock drivers anymore, they're all wacky Hypersphere drivers.
(Oct. 19, 2019  6:49 PM)XS9_nikeboy11 Wrote: Bruh they probably won't do tact longinus

You Know How they Made Cosmo Kraken Instead of Cosmo Valkyrie I Could See a Tact Balor or Tact Ogre
(Oct. 19, 2019  6:56 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  6:49 PM)XS9_nikeboy11 Wrote: Bruh they probably won't do tact longinus

You Know How they Made Cosmo Kraken Instead of Cosmo Valkyrie I Could See a Tact Balor or Tact Ogre

Both Balor and Ogre are right-spin. And I don't think Hasbro will either make Tact or keep its gimmick when they do make it(because of its need of different weights to keep certain blades extended).