[Takara Tomy]  Zenith Testing & Discussion

Zenith is pretty beastly looking, but I think the only thing it could be useful for is supporting 3-sided Attack Layers like Winning/ChoZ Valkyrie. Decided to see how it stacked up to my current Disk of choice for wV, 8V.

Winning Valkyrie 8Vortex Xtreme' vs Archer Hercules 7Cross Xtend+
wV.8V.X': 10 wins (9 KO, 1 Burst)
aH.7C.X+: 10 wins (1 KO, 9 OS)
wV average clicks: 0.6
aH average clicks: 1.4
wV.8V.X'win rate: 50%

Winning Valkyrie Zenith Xtreme' vs Archer Hercules 7Cross Xtend+
wV.Z.X': 11 wins (8 KO, 3 Burst)
aH.7C.X+: 9 wins (all OS)
wV average clicks: 0.4
aH average clicks: 1.8
wV.Z.X'win rate: 55%

It seems to be about the same as 8Vortex, if not marginally better in terms of Burst Attack. EDIT: probably worth noting that my Zenith is 24.49g, idk how that stacks up to the average Zenith but it's my heaviest Disk without a frame.
So it's a V2.T.(?) type thing going on with Zenith? That's cool
Thanks for the tests! I need to test it more ... I tried it literally one time the other day and felt like the movement it produced was weird so I took it off immediately lol.

And any particular reason you like 8?
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:17 AM)Kei Wrote: And any particular reason you like 8?

I've always found 8 to be kinda like the Ring of the Core Disks, it has a good amount of Stamina, but made things more susceptible to bursting because of its outward weight distribution compared to something like 7 or 0. With the heavier Cho Z Layers (and now Xtreme' too) mitigating the burst risk I've been using 8 to speed my KO Attackers up (tried 8', but it didn't seem to handle recoil as well). Reminds me I need to try Outer on this combo too now that I finally have it.
wV.Z.X really packs a punch huh. Then you put X' instead and it becomes a powerhouse (not to mention how it looks aesthetically pleasing; I'm using the original blue wV with the Zenith Disk and the Xtreme Driver from Xcalibur combo = blue red white madness)

That aside, I would've tested mine however I only have 2 Xtremes, and an Xtreme', all of which have differing worn down states, so I think the performance might be negligible. With that said, my Volcanic' acts like a Quest Driver for some reason, staying in the center more than half the times I launched it and having a bit of movement a few spins before dying. I feel it would be a good partner for the wV.Z combo